GUILTY TX - Natasha Tagliarino Dauzat, 21, decapitated, Bellmead, 25 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

I understand what you're saying, but perhaps a new start would do them well. Perhaps specialized placement with a family more equipped to deal with psychological trauma. I think it may be harder in the short term but better in the long run.

You know you might be right! They really need to keep the children together I think. Maybe find a good family wanting to adopt, many who adopt want younger children. I know a couple here in Ohio, new house and very financially stable. Mom is a nurse. She wants children so badly. They can't have kids of their own sadly... I think I am going to stick a bug in her ear about this story.

You know you might be right! They really need to keep the children together I think. Maybe find a good family wanting to adopt, many who adopt want younger children. I know a couple here in Ohio, new house and very financially stable. Mom is a nurse. She wants children so badly. They can't have kids of their own sadly... I think I am going to stick a bug in her ear about this story.

I agree with you. I hope they stay together. I imagine that they will do all they can to make that possible in this case.

And I'm in Ohio, too! Southeast, close to columbus. And Id take those kiddos in a heartbeat if my own two little ones weren't so much work!

I agree with you. I hope they stay together. I imagine that they will do all they can to make that possible in this case.

And I'm in Ohio, too! Southeast, close to columbus. And Id take those kiddos in a heartbeat if my own two little ones weren't so much work!

I would take them in a heart beat if I was younger but am a grandma myself now. I am close to a town south of Columbus, Chillicothe.... would love to see Rhoden murders solved, I would feel better!

I would take them in a heart beat if I was younger but am a grandma myself now. I am close to a town south of Columbus, Chillicothe.... would love to see Rhoden murders solved, I would feel better!

We must be neighbors! I'm 30 minutes from chillicothe, 20 minutes from washington courthouse. 😊
And yes. The rhoden murders, the couple in Cincinnati, the women in chillicothe. I'm a transplant to Ohio--I never realized how much crime was here!

We must be neighbors! I'm 30 minutes from chillicothe, 20 minutes from washington courthouse. 😊
And yes. The rhoden murders, the couple in Cincinnati, the women in chillicothe. I'm a transplant to Ohio--I never realized how much crime was here!
Howdy neighbor! 😊
Been in this area my entire life, it used to be fairly quiet. Unemployment has gotten so bad and the drugs have moved in. Its bad, sadly.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Was looking around for updates for court appearance, anything on the case at all really, and found her obituary......If you click on the "watch tribute".. it is SO very touching! Some in the family had to put this together for her, am hoping things are coming together for the children.

Here is the link to the obituary. The "watch tribute" link is in there. http://www.melanconfunerals.com/home/index.cfm/obituaries/view/fh_id/11948/id/3874213

Judge rejects plea bargain in decapitation case

http://www.wacotrib.com/news/judge-rejects-plea-bargain-in-decapitation-case/article_5ac4292b-705b-5db8-beed-45e8cd353f92.html

Davie Dauzat, 23, planned to plead guilty to murder in the Aug. 25 death of his 21-year-old wife, Natasha Dauzat.

However, the plea hearing was canceled after 54th State District Judge Matt Johnson conferred in his chambers with McLennan County District Attorney Abel Reyna and defense attorney Joseph Marcee. Court officials said the judge declined to accept the plea bargain offered by Reyna's office.

Johnson set Dauzat's murder trial to begin Sept. 18. If the judge had accepted the plea deal, Dauzat could have been eligible for parole in 25 years.

Geez! That's my mom's hometown! She attended La Vega high, just like the victim and my grandmother still lives there. It's a really tiny place right on the east edge of Waco. I'm looking to see if we know the family and if we can help in any way. For now, sending thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bellmead man gets 52-year sentence for beheading wife

http://www.wacotrib.com/news/courts_and_trials/bellmead-man-gets--year-sentence-for-beheading-wife/article_67e3c2f4-4dca-5c89-a001-82e763d794fd.html

Davie Dauzat, now 24, pleaded guilty to murder before retired Judge George Allen in Waco’s 54th State District Court. In August, Judge Matt Johnson rejected a proposed plea agreement that would have given Dauzat a 50-year sentence for killing his wife, Natasha Dauzat, 21, on Aug. 25, 2016.

The guilty plea was agreed upon by prosecutors and Dauzat’s defense team prior to Dauzat’s sentencing. Prosecutor Michael Jarrett told Allen on Friday that while Dauzat deserves to spend every day of the rest of his life in prison, the plea agreement was reached for the health of the children who witnessed their mother’s gruesome death.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseymarie9316
Back