GUILTY TX - Natasha Tagliarino Dauzat, 21, decapitated, Bellmead, 25 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

Join the crowd! Any woman who stays with an abusive husband is crazy! She doesn't deserve that kind of treatment, the kids don't need to hear it or see it, and no child "needs" their daddy around if they have to be witness to moma being mistreated. There are too many churches, state organizations, shelters for battered women and children who want to help get the innocents out of a bad situation. And this help is just a phone call away. The info is out there, all they have to do is contact one!

I don't think this is really fair. It wasn't but two weeks ago a woman in Alabama sought refuge and safety from her abuser by staying with her own family who were murdered in their sleep trying to protect her. Yesterday in PA a woman was kidnapped and murdered by her abusive husband that had been arrested in July for kidnapping and abusing her. He cut off his worthless ankle monitor and killed her and himself. From my POV, this was always going to be the end of their story, one way or another.

Sometimes - many times - leaving is nothing more than a death sentence for these women. Distance, restraining orders and ankle monitors are not enough if the abuser is determined.

He has those eyes....I can never remember the name for it, where white shows below the iris.

One of the children is reported as being catatonic...that crushes my heart. Please everyone, send your good vibes/prayers/love out to these little ones. Who knows what they have seen or heard. I have a 3 year old, and I am painfully aware at times what she hears and picks up on. It blows my mind daily just how aware and sharp she is at this age.

Sanpaku eyes.

That's the word I was looking for! Can't ever remember it for some reason!

The only things I am grateful for in this case are the fact the babies were not physically harmed, and it happened in Texas. We take care of people like this.

I'm thinking and hoping that the toddler is in shock. That monster oughta be horsewhipped. He's so low on the totem pole he would have to climb a ladder to scratch a snake on the tummy.

Thats a new one on me, but a good one. And Very appropriate.

Join the crowd! Any woman who stays with an abusive husband is crazy! She doesn't deserve that kind of treatment, the kids don't need to hear it or see it, and no child "needs" their daddy around if they have to be witness to moma being mistreated. There are too many churches, state organizations, shelters for battered women and children who want to help get the innocents out of a bad situation. And this help is just a phone call away. The info is out there, all they have to do is contact one!

Exactly, if she doesn't the maternal instincts to protect her own children.... Well, I just need to not say what I'm thinking.

From Everyday Grace's Link:

This tore me up:

Both children were evaluated by hospital staff and “small blood spots” were found on the children’s feet. :cry:

In the evaluation, the 1-year-old boy “appeared to be developmentally delayed for his age group as he could not stand or hold himself up on his own,” the CPS petition states. :cry:

The 3-year-old girl “appeared to be in a state of shock, but developmentally on target for her age group,” the CPS petition added.
:cry:

AND THIS:

Representatives attempted to place the children with the children’s maternal grandmother, but because of past CPS history with the maternal grandmother and other household members, CPS requested the children be temporarily placed in foster care, the CPS petition states.

My heart is breaking, I pray they are in a good safe environment, with plenty of love and support! :tears:

I just want to say that victim-blaming is so......I don't know.....Ignorant? Rude? Inappropriate?

I think ignorant is my pick, but all probably fit....

May this poor woman rest in peace.....may her children be able to lead healthy, happy lives...

I just want to say that victim-blaming is so......I don't know.....Ignorant? Rude? Inappropriate?

May this poor woman rest in peace.....may her children be able to lead healthy, happy lives...

Yes. This is one of the most heart breaking stories I've ever heard. Women (and men) stay in violent and abusive relationships for many reasons. A lack of resources, lack of support, lack of shelter, lack of child care/employment. Those are just the quantifiable factors, not to mention the psychological ones. But to shame, to blame, any woman is misplaced anger/sadness and seeking to make sense of the senseless.

I want to wrap those kiddos up in my arms and erase all that hurt. I'm gonna squeeze my babes a little tighter tonight.

And heartless.

Just heartbreaking to know that everything in these babies' lives that is familiar, their home, their parents, people they might have known who are neighbors, all of it vanished within a few hours. It's going to take alot of love and patience to help them learn there can still be trust and love in their lives again.
Neighbors who gave her a safe haven to visit were kind and caring, it seems. I just wish somebody had known what to do to help her get away from him. Unless she was more concerned about him hunting her down and not only hurt her, but also the kids when he found them, and the hatred he seemed to have for her spilled over on the kids. Thank God I never had to worry about that!

Exactly, if she doesn't the maternal instincts to protect her own children.... Well, I just need to not say what I'm thinking.

This woman was 21 years old. I have yet to see anyone in her "family" come forward since she was murdered. Maybe we should give her the benefit of the doubt until we know all the facts, yes? I'm not willing to blame the decapitated victim quite yet.

The children were not physically harmed.

This woman was 21 years old. I have yet to see anyone in her "family" come forward since she was murdered. Maybe we should give her the benefit of the doubt until we know all the facts, yes? I'm not willing to blame the decapitated victim quite yet.

The children were not physically harmed.

And a previous article mentioned that cps wouldn't allow the kids to be placed with the maternal grandparents bc of prior involvement.

Natasha Ellen Dauzat, 21, who was found beheaded on Aug. 25 in a mobile home at a trailer park in the 4300 block of Concord Road in Bellmead, died of “sharp force injuries including decapitation,” according to a preliminary autopsy report released Wednesday.

Bellmead police aren’t talking about what investigators found in a search of the mobile, but sources close to the case confirmed Monday that a large serrated knife was recovered.

The state district judge who issued the search warrant after the gruesome murder sealed the document detailing what investigators recovered from the home at the request of an investigator.
http://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Au...njuries-including-decapitation-391928501.html

Yeah, I don't think it's fair to question moms motive for staying. 21, with two very young children, her own mother apparently having run ins with CPS. It's often hard for a lot of people to get out of an abusive relationship, now add a young mother with two kids and a possibly bad history herself...it would be nearly impossible. From their fb's I don't see much in way of a social life either. No mommy friends it would seem, no friends really posting or liking a lot of either of their postings...seems like she was all alone in a really bad situation.

ETA: also, if he had only been abusive to her, she might have thought it still to be best to stay, keep the family together for the sake of her children...sadly a lot of people think that.

Apologies , my post wasn't intended to be blaming toward this poor woman. It was meant in a general way to the in general post about women who don't protect their children. It's a shame no one was able to protect this lady AND her children. Too tragic. :(

And a previous article mentioned that cps wouldn't allow the kids to be placed with the maternal grandparents bc of prior involvement.
Wonder if she has any other biological family, siblings that could take the children. I just hate to see them go with strangers after what they went through.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Wonder if she has any other biological family, siblings that could take the children. I just hate to see them go with strangers after what they went through.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

I understand what you're saying, but perhaps a new start would do them well. Perhaps specialized placement with a family more equipped to deal with psychological trauma. I think it may be harder in the short term but better in the long run.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseymarie9316
Back