TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & her 2 daughters found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not saying social media is real life. But I will say that it says a lot about one's values, social life, activities, and the kind of people one hangs with-- not to mention family photos. You could learn a lot about me from mine. If you haven't seen these posts then you can't know what's there. It feels wrong to judge someone as to who her true friends were or were not based on what you perceive to be her "life-style" or that she was a hairdresser or lived with a rich boyfriend. I was guilty of that but have revised my judgement somewhat -- back to I have no idea what happened here.

Looking at the photos from the vigil I noticed there were no photos of NO with the girls. And then I went to SM and still have not found any photos with her and the girls which I find odd since she has many with friends and the BF.

Or maybe I’m not looking that hard to find them.

And I’m not saying this means anything. I know some people like to consider their kids privacy, but she does have pics of them up just not with her.

There is a huge difference between Facebook "friends" and actual friends. As a hairstylist, she probably "friended" everybody, for business purposes. But, those are not actual friends you can turn to for help. Probably the kind of "friends" you might casually meet for a drink, if that.

NO was a very attractive, sexy lady. Who, it seems like due to her having children with various men, was probably a lot of fun, but seems like rather unstable or always looking for something better. As you get older, that becomes more difficult.

Not judging anyone. Just don't think her life was all that great. She wanted to keep the rich BF, and it seems like he was done with her. Kick to the curb. Like trash. Move out. And she probably didn't want to go.
true about SM contacts. i would imagine in this day and age it would be possible for someone to have thousands of SM contacts but in real life be a recluse who knows no one. but i also think it quite possible that the bf still had deep affection for NO and her children but had grown very tired of what might have been daily drama. bf could have even offered to help in finding the trio a new residence. as always, my opinion, my speculation.

Imo, the coroner conducted a most careful investigation & wanted no one to get away with a double murder, he’d have no reason.
IF NO walked in, found her children dead, imo, she would have reached for her phone, not a gun.
I think the sheriff might be kind hearted, wishes to please everyone, so he’s re-investigating. Or, making it appear he is. Bet there’s ample video of CW leaving, arriving at place he stayed, etc.
Remember the missing/murdered realtor, in TX. Her jeweler bf was quickly determined “cleared” , his security system basically captured every move he/they made.
I can’t even wrap my head around what would motivate CW to murder any of the 3 victims.
He’s wealthy, the home is his, all he had to do was request them to vacate. Jmo

true about SM contacts. i would imagine in this day and age it would be possible for someone to have thousands of SM contacts but in real life be a recluse who knows no one. but i also think it quite possible that the bf still had deep affection for NO and her children but had grown very tired of what might have been daily drama. bf could have even offered to help in finding the trio a new residence. as always, my opinion, my speculation.

IMO, NO’s history speaks volumes. It appears to me she led a very unsettled life. Was every failed relationship the fault of the man? I think not. Jmo

Thomas and Donald are NO's maternal uncles. Fennell is NO's mother's maiden name. Olsen is NO's maiden name.
Thank you for explaining that. NO’s mother died young and is buried next to her brothers. Although I would have thought she would have been buried next to her husband - guessing his name was Olsen?

Looking at the photos from the vigil I noticed there were no photos of NO with the girls. And then I went to SM and still have not found any photos with her and the girls which I find odd since she has many with friends and the BF.

Or maybe I’m not looking that hard to find them.

And I’m not saying this means anything. I know some people like to consider their kids privacy, but she does have pics of them up just not with her.

There are also no pics of CW with her children. I thought this was interesting since they lived under the same roof.

IMO, NO’s history speaks volumes. It appears to me she led a very unsettled life. Was every failed relationship the fault of the man? I think not. Jmo

We can interpret and infer quite a bit by the fact that NO did have several relationships that broke up. Seems sort of like a Borderline Personality disorder to me.

Browsing SM hasn't changed my thoughts. CW may not have been a great bf. Things may not have always been sunshine and rainbows (trying to stay within TOS since it's coming from SM).... But that still doesn't prove that on that night he killed them. Sounds like both he and NO had tempers and I can easily see both of them escalating things.

on the subject about GSR and my previous comment about a noticeable increase of residue after firing multiple shots i based that on my personal experience from my firearm practice. i know it varies from weapon to weapon but in my experience after firing a single shot there is no noticeable visually residue but i can smell gunpowder on my hand which to me indicates residue. however after firing multiple shots i can see residue mostly as it reflects light. i guess this depends a lot on the ammo used as there are different formulations of gunpowder. i could be wrong but it occurred to me that upon first inspection there visually appeared to be GSR on NO hand it could possibly indicate multiple shots [although it could in theory indicate very "dirty" gunpowder formulation]. and then if the swabs showed more GSR than a test of a single shot that it could support conclusion of NO firing more than 1 shot. again, my opinion/speculations only.

Yes, beautiful people have more "friends" on social media. But a very small percentage of these social media friends are actually real friends who would be dependable in a time of crisis.
Most Of Your Facebook Friends Are Not Your Real Friends, Says Study

I sadly suspect that if Nichol had been an unattractive woman there wouldn't be very many people pushing conspiracy theories surrounding these murders and suicide. :(

I agree that if she wasn’t so attractive there wouldn’t be so many conspiracy theories.

The social media posts about this case remind me of the social media posts about the kenneka Jenkins case. I feel like there could be high definition video of NO committing m/s and there would still be conspiracy theories that the video was manipulated or something. JMO

NOs friends can't have it both ways. I know they are grieving and angry, but saying basically bf was horrible and repeatedly violent and in the same breath saying NO was this wonderful doting mother. You supposedly live with an abuser and you adore your kids but you don't immediately exit with them from this situation? Especially since there appears to be so much extended family to turn to. Things don't add up IMO. JMO, etc.

Just an fyi for new members, this from WS Rules regarding social media:

"Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories areOFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them. "

More here:
Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Another thing, I’ve found, when someone dies by suicide, this is commonly said “I don’t believe it, he/she would have told me”, but the hurting person won’t always seek help.
Is CW’s wealth a factor in everyone’s disbelief? If he lived in a shack, would thing be dif’? I think so, yes. Thought so with the R Zahao case, too.

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member