TX TX - Paulino "Paula" del Mundo, 58, transgender, layover, Dallas-Fort Worth Airport, 15 Sep 2019

I'm surprised that there aren't more details about this sighting. What were the circumstances? If she was walking, which way was she heading? Her family said that she sounded confused or disoriented on the phone when they last talked to her, could she have ended up at a local hospital? I'm sure LE has already thought to check that. I can't stop wondering what would have made her not want to proceed with the vacation that she was so eagerly anticipating? Was she planning on meeting someone there who maybe canceled on her last minute? So many questions.
There arent many details sadly, she did sound disoriented. We have reason to believe that maybe she had been followed. We have checked all of the local department's hotels and shelters, and sadly nothing. She has been able to fly on her own before, but what was different this time? We have so many questions as to what happened. We just want answers :(

Welcome! We have a discussion thread for Pauline here TX - TX - Paulino "Paula" del Mundo, 58, transgender, Euless, near Dallas-Fort Worth Airpt, 15 Sep 2019
Although we do not have quite so many details and we may have her name wrong.
As family, I believe you are allowed to share details that are not available in mainstream media, but there is a verification process to be able to. I hope someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I think you can begin the process here: Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters
Thank you so much, I am new here so I do not know much. But I have heard about this website in a lot of my criminal justice classes, and I wanted to post on here to share her story. It makes me so happy that there was already a thread started for her.

So strange that her yellow luggage bag also went missing but not with her as her family says it wasn’t in her possession on the videos of her walking out of the airport area. Anyone who has been to an airport these past 19 years knows you can’t just leave baggage unattended as it poses a security threat. That it was never found either is certainly a conundrum.

it has been a year and a month now, and the police have done absolutely NOTHING in this case. we have hired private investigators who have ripped us off, we have done searches to no avail. its been a year and a month without any leads, no sightings, absolutely nothing. our family is so beyond hurt and frustrated. we believe it was a hate crime because shes trans, i am thinking about calling up the police department every day and demanding they do something.

I have been looking at two unidentified Does down there as potential matches for her. I'm having a hard time determining exactly where they were found though. Do you know if the suitcase she had was ever found?
the suitcase was never found, could you send me a link of the two unidentified? thank you!

it has been a year and a month now, and the police have done absolutely NOTHING in this case. we have hired private investigators who have ripped us off, we have done searches to no avail. its been a year and a month without any leads, no sightings, absolutely nothing. our family is so beyond hurt and frustrated. we believe it was a hate crime because shes trans, i am thinking about calling up the police department every day and demanding they do something.

Just wanted to say I am so sorry you and your family are going through this. I don't think there is anything wrong with staying in close contact with LE and making sure they know that people very much care about what happened to Paula. I hope she is found soon.

So sorry for your loss. Have you tried contacting online Trans groups on Twitter, Facebook, etc? There's definitely Trans support groups out there and the disproportionate amount of violence towards Trans people has to be a frequent topic. I have a Trans friend but she doesn't have much of an online presence so i can't help you there other than asking her to spread the word. Again i'm sorry hope you find her.

have you ever considered talking to philip klein of klein investigations? he is located in texas and is a popular PI.

It doesn't sound like they searched the area? or the lake ...
We hired a team to search the area and we found absolutely nothing, police don't wanna do the searching. its so frustrating because they act like she will just turn up! news flash its been over a year and NO CONTACT NO SIGHTING. ugh its just so upsetting

have you ever considered talking to philip klein of klein investigations? he is located in texas and is a popular PI.
hmmm good to know, I will relay this to the sisters. we hired a PI a while back, and they screwed us over. we lost quite a bit of money and they didn't do anything, so sadly I doubt they will hire another one :( but I will definitely relay it to them. thank you <3

hmmm good to know, I will relay this to the sisters. we hired a PI a while back, and they screwed us over. we lost quite a bit of money and they didn't do anything, so sadly I doubt they will hire another one :( but I will definitely relay it to them. thank you <3
not sure if you are familiar with the disappearance of thomas brown in canadian tx but its a huge case that klein is on now, but i think he could be extremely useful to y'all in paula's case. so sorry a PI took advantage of your family before, that is awful. i can assure you that klein is the real deal. at the very least i think a consultation with him would do your family good, he always has good ideas and lots of experts at his service.

Where's Paula?
Tampa woman goes missing from Dallas airport after ominous phone call to relative

"We need to find my sister, justice needs to be done,"
Tampa_woman_disappeared_at_Dallas_airpor_0_7678575_ver1.0_640_3604.jpg

thank you to everyone who has been responding to this thread and keeping the case alive, sadly there have been no leads and absolutely nothing is being done. The sisters of Paula met with the detectives on the case a few months ago and asked for the FBI to get involved, and the detectives said "there's no need, we have got this handled" can you believe that? Not a single day goes by where I don't think about Paula, and what she could be going through at this very moment. The police are not doing anything about this case, and did you know it's only the AIRPORT police covering this case? I can't explain how frustrated and exhausted I am with how the police have been handling this case. I just wish I could get her story out to more people. Thank you for actively checking up on this thread and responding, we miss Paula so much.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back