Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 #2 *arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
interview with tim miller. starts at 16:16-39:26. he states that in every area they have searched (recently) they have had REASON to be there and it was NOT arbitrary. TM says they were cleaning up their motor home to leave, he had called vanessa's mom and cried with her on the phone bc they felt like they had come to a dead end, when he received a phone call from a detective with new info and new search areas which they immediately headed out to to search. someone came forward and talked. they did not have surveillance cams at the spot she disappeared from, vanessa's phone went dead around noon, her purse was left in her jeep, and the only clue they've really had to go on was the fact that she was missing. (they had no surveillance, no pings, no credit cards to track, basically nothing to go on in the beginning of the searches.) it was not until someone talked that they got a direction to go in, and he believes they are now going in the right direction. he thinks her phone was thrown in the water not far from the area she disappeared from. there are no checkpoints to drive off the base, only when you come in. he hopes fort hood will make some changes (add more surveillance) in the near future.

the reporter finally asks, "do you think someone hurt vanessa on base" and he can only answer "that's part of the investigation. we've covered everything we can cover right now. we know where she's not. our goal in the next few days is to say where she is. that's our goal."

they are gearing up and going back out today. (not on base, but in bell county. they have searched a lake on base with a boat and sonar, searching for her cell phone).

(i summarized for those of you who don't have time to watch.)

tim can find vanessa! <3

I hope they find her. I just don’t get why ‘someone talked’ this late in the game? Did they see a white van/truck that may have sparked their memory? Was it the “names” that people have been talking about on social media? Was it the pressure and constant presence from the family that finally guilted them into saying something? It seems whatever they found in the river, it may be a clue.

I am very proud of this family’s determination to find her. It may be shedding light on some dark spots of the Army(mainly Fort Hood), but I believe it definitely led to finding Gregory Morales. From those interviews, this mama isn’t stopping any time soon, and I fully support her. Had she just let CID do their “duty”, we wouldn’t have had the press conference with the lawyer and State Rep. We wouldn’t have had this much info about it. I know some here say we aren’t given the right to hear anything from CID, but we WANT answers. This could’ve been our daughter, sister, niece, etc. I know if it were, some people would have a different attitude towards this mother. JMO

Would anyone be willing to give me a brief synopsis of any clues in the case?

And theories?

ETA: I know she went missing at work, her belongings were left behind. This was April.

I see something about being snatched into a white truck and something about possible sexual harassment and protests maybe leading to more ground searches?

Also, I saw something about she wasn’t supposed to be at work that day.

Not sure the source of those things or if they’re accurate.
@gitana1 i have a media thread for a quick catch up
TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, 22 Apr 2020 *MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE ONLY NO DISCUSSION

interview with tim miller. starts at 16:16-39:26. he states that in every area they have searched (recently) they have had REASON to be there and it was NOT arbitrary. TM says they were cleaning up their motor home to leave, he had called vanessa's mom and cried with her on the phone bc they felt like they had come to a dead end, when he received a phone call from a detective with new info and new search areas which they immediately headed out to to search. someone came forward and talked. they did not have surveillance cams at the spot she disappeared from, vanessa's phone went dead around noon, her purse was left in her jeep, and the only clue they've really had to go on was the fact that she was missing. (they had no surveillance, no pings, no credit cards to track, basically nothing to go on in the beginning of the searches.) it was not until someone talked that they got a direction to go in, and he believes they are now going in the right direction. he thinks her phone was thrown in the water not far from the area she disappeared from. there are no checkpoints to drive off the base, only when you come in. he hopes fort hood will make some changes (add more surveillance) in the near future.

the reporter finally asks, "do you think someone hurt vanessa on base" and he can only answer "that's part of the investigation. we've covered everything we can cover right now. we know where she's not. our goal in the next few days is to say where she is. that's our goal."

they are gearing up and going back out today. (not on base, but in bell county. they have searched a lake on base with a boat and sonar, searching for her cell phone).

(i summarized for those of you who don't have time to watch.)

tim can find vanessa! <3

I had hoped someone would talk now Tim - please find her today
IMO

Info from the translated interview is on page 38 of the first thread:) that's where her mother references Vanessa saying the harassers were like a gang and she feared they would target her family if she identified them.

That is too much stress for a young person. A gang of harassers must be operating in a power vacuum. Where is the leadership.

In the Facebook live with the news, Gloria states that she was told by this source that Vanessa was snatched by her hair and forced into a white truck as she tried to fight back....
Anna Isabel

41:30

“Algo que me gustaría preguntarle, usted dijo en la conferencia de prensa a principio de esta semana, algo de una camioneta blanca y algo pasó con su hija sobre eso.

(…) me llegó de alguna persona que a mi hija la llevaba un soldado en una troca blanca. Que mi hija se quizo escapar, se le arrastró de los pelos la agarró y la volvió a subir. Pero esa persona no quiere hablar por miedo. Por miedo a ellos, a ellos los de la base. Dice, estoy segura (adj. f.) que era su hija, estoy segura que era su hija. Porque cuando se le miro el video de comidas, del restaurante dijo, señora era la niña de la señora. Hable, hable por el amor de Dios, hable si usted miró algo! Dijo, no puedo que me matan. (…)”

"(...) it came from someone ... my daughter was being carried by a soldier in a white truck. That my daughter wanted to escape... he dragged her by the hair, grabbed her and put her back (in the truck). But that person does not want to speak out of fear. She is afraid of them... them at the base. She said, I am sure (adj. F.) it was your daughter, I am sure that it was your daughter. Because when she watched the food restaurant video she said, madam it was your girl, it was madam's girl. Speak, speak for the love of God, speak if you saw something! She said, I can't they'll kill me. (…) ”

That is too much stress for a young person. A gang of harassers must be operating in a power vacuum. Where is the leadership.
I can't even tell who the leaders are supposed to be.

The official who's been speaking publicly on behalf of Fort Hood is Major General Scott Efflandt, "deputy commanding general" of the base.
Vanessa Guillen search: Top Fort Hood official pleads for help finding missing soldier

This link purports to show the org chart for Fort Hood, but I don't know whether it's current. Eflandt isn't in it.
Fort Hood Leadership :: U.S Army Fort Hood

ETA: The lack of leadership at Fort Hood has apparently been a problem for a while. In 2015, a sergeant in charge of sexual assault prevention was running a prostitution ring.
A US Army sergeant in an anti-sexual-assault program pimped female soldiers at Fort Hood

Last edited:

“Algo que me gustaría preguntarle, usted dijo en la conferencia de prensa a principio de esta semana, algo de una camioneta blanca y algo pasó con su hija sobre eso.

(…) me llegó de alguna persona que a mi hija la llevaba un soldado en una troca blanca. Que mi hija se quizo escapar, se le arrastró de los pelos la agarró y la volvió a subir. Pero esa persona no quiere hablar por miedo. Por miedo a ellos, a ellos los de la base. Dice, estoy segura (adj. f.) que era su hija, estoy segura que era su hija. Porque cuando se le miro el video de comidas, del restaurante dijo, señora era la niña de la señora. Hable, hable por el amor de Dios, hable si usted miró algo! Dijo, no puedo que me matan. (…)”

"(...) it came from someone ... my daughter was being carried by a soldier in a white truck. That my daughter wanted to escape... he dragged her by the hair, grabbed her and put her back (in the truck). But that person does not want to speak out of fear. She is afraid of them... them at the base. She said, I am sure (adj. F.) it was your daughter, I am sure that it was your daughter. Because when she watched the food restaurant video she said, madam it was your girl, it was madam's girl. Speak, speak for the love of God, speak if you saw something! She said, I can't they'll kill me. (…) ”
MOO If anything like this organized gang of harassers is happening at a US Army base, the Army Chief of Staff needs to clean out the current leadership and install commanders that run clean operations.

Last edited:
MOO If anything like this organozed mafioso gang of harassers is happening at a US Army base, the Army Chief of Staff needs to clean out the current leadership and install commanders that run clean operations.
Yes. Lieutenant General Robert "Pat" White needs a loss of rank, a dishonorable discharge with loss of military pension, and life in a military prison for dereliction of duty leading to the abduction and murder of a subordinate.

Vanessa Guillen Case Archive is updated. I added a lot today and will do more tmr.
Vanessa Guillen -TX- by amanda reckonwith

Cell phone users, try this and scroll:
6/22/20 Base camp for the Texas Equusearch team.

Just an odd note, this Case Archive has long passed the Suzanne Morphew Case Archive in content. That is a surprise to me, except that the Guillen family
has pushed pushed pushed for answers. Of course, different circumstances. But you have to give a lot of credit to the Guillens.
Interesting. Both basically are missing women cases.
VGs mother is basically taking on the Army and BM is doing personal financial business.

This is just so strange to me. If this is true, why wouldn't have this person called 911 right away?? I just don't get it. Why didn't she pull her phone out and record/take pics?

I hope they find her. I just don’t get why ‘someone talked’ this late in the game? Did they see a white van/truck that may have sparked their memory? Was it the “names” that people have been talking about on social media? Was it the pressure and constant presence from the family that finally guilted them into saying something? It seems whatever they found in the river, it may be a clue.

I am very proud of this family’s determination to find her. It may be shedding light on some dark spots of the Army(mainly Fort Hood), but I believe it definitely led to finding Gregory Morales. From those interviews, this mama isn’t stopping any time soon, and I fully support her. Had she just let CID do their “duty”, we wouldn’t have had the press conference with the lawyer and State Rep. We wouldn’t have had this much info about it. I know some here say we aren’t given the right to hear anything from CID, but we WANT answers. This could’ve been our daughter, sister, niece, etc. I know if it were, some people would have a different attitude towards this mother. JMO
Where is the commander" of this base. What a joke, politics doesn't make leaders, it creates damage control experts with rank.

Where is the commander" of this base. What a joke, politics doesn't make leaders, it creates damage control experts with rank.

I think leadership failed her. Have you all seen what the official Army IG is doing to comments on the only picture they just recently posted of her? Whoever is running their PA should be fired. My husband was in shock at what they are commenting back to people calling them out. They are making it worse for themselves. My sibling is in the Army, and she is so embarrassed. Her friends donated to my raffle, and sent me messages at what they’ve experienced in the Army. This is a problem. It may be better than the Lavena Johnson era(RIP), but it still needs reform.

Have you guys seen this? Sound is a little off, at least for me... It's a one-on-one with attorney for Vanessa Guillen's family. A couple of take-a-ways:

1. Vanessa was showering in a locker room or similar setting and her superior walked in on her and sat down while she showered. Vanessa told the superior it was uncomfortable and that the superior should not be in here. She then asked the superior to leave.
2. This person is somebody she works with, she was uncomfortable, and didn't want to report it, because she didn't want to get troubled because he is her superior.
3. Vanessa has been with her BF for 4 years and they were planning to get married. They were/are (I don't know how to word this) high school sweethearts. She had no relationship with the superior that was allegedly harassing her. Nobody in the family has ever met him. She was not interested in him and rejected his advances.
4. The family/family lawyer do not trust the base to investigate this effectively. Base investigators are reportedly not forthcoming and transparent, but evasive. The family was given false information. For example, base investigators told family that they called Myra (Vanessa's sister) about Vanessa being missing, but it was other way around.

If already posted, please disregard. I may have missed some posts.

This is just so strange to me. If this is true, why wouldn't have this person called 911 right away?? I just don't get it. Why didn't she pull her phone out and record/take pics?
It's hard to tell if she actually saw it happen or she witnessed it after the fact when she saw the restaurant video.

I would think that LE would have a copy of the surveillance footage from the restaurant. I wonder how she was able to see it.

Texas Equusearch continues search for Vanessa Guillen in Coryell County

Texas EquuSearch is continuing to help search for missing Fort Hood soldier Vanessa Guillen. On Saturday, the organization was in an undisclosed location in Coryell County.

They have been searching since 8 A.M, and have 30 volunteers looking for her at the undisclosed location. Director and Founder of Texas EquuSearch, Tim Miller, said they got a tip and had reason to be in the area.

12:23 PM CDT June 27, 2020

Texas Equusearch continues search for Vanessa Guillen in Coryell County

Texas EquuSearch is continuing to help search for missing Fort Hood soldier Vanessa Guillen. On Saturday, the organization was in an undisclosed location in Coryell County.

They have been searching since 8 A.M, and have 30 volunteers looking for her at the undisclosed location. Director and Founder of Texas EquuSearch, Tim Miller, said they got a tip and had reason to be in the area.

12:23 PM CDT June 27, 2020
Good Luck Searchers.
Bring this soldier home.

Coryell County is adjacent to Ft. Hood, you leave Base and it is right there, and kind of far away from Leon river in Temple and Sparta Road in Belton where they searched in resent days. They are all over the place. I personally still think Vanessa is on Fort Hood...Those searchers are a great team, I sure hope something will transpire really soon.

Another comment about the persons info and picture being removed from Brigade site. From a 20 or so leadership - people are leaving, being replaced all the time so that might mean nothing nefarious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member