Found Deceased TX - Rosemary Rodriguez, 54, Kilgore, 8 Oct 2019 *found deceased 2022*

Her phone being found presumably away from her and her car leaves much less room for an accident theory. Where could someone hide a car?
This whole area is wooded. Deep woods. Also many tanks and ponds with deep water.
But, last night I passed an identical car but it was white. The car could always be repainted.

Update. Rosemarys phone has been found. That's all the info. Prayers for family please. ❤️

Just checking in...Rosemary continues to be in my thoughts and prayers!
As for you @HOLYXTC, prayers for you as well...stay strong; Rosemary is blessed to have a caring friend. I’m sure she knows you haven’t backed down in finding answers!

I Needed that today I am going to Texas probably next week to search somehow. Trying to figure out staying arrangements. I spoke with her mom night before last. Mom is very strong. Always has leaned on her faith. I'll keep y'all posted when I arrive in Texas. I hear he has left to West Texas. Not sure if he thinks he is safe. He's not. ❤️

Her phone being found presumably away from her and her car leaves much less room for an accident theory. Where could someone hide a car?
I think he disposed of it. His family actually owns some sort of salvage yard with a large ball. Not sure what they are called. I feel he dismantled that little car pretty quick. There is a trail. It began with him and will end with him.

I Needed that today I am going to Texas probably next week to search somehow. Trying to figure out staying arrangements. I spoke with her mom night before last. Mom is very strong. Always has leaned on her faith. I'll keep y'all posted when I arrive in Texas. I hear he has left to West Texas. Not sure if he thinks he is safe. He's not. ❤️
Is LE concentrating the investigation on him or are they looking for other evidence? Will they pursue him in W. Texas?

They will not say anything to the family. I understand with out that car or her we r screwed. Texas is different from Oklahoma. I don't know what their next plan is because we know nothing. I hear he's in Glendale Texas right now.

They will not say anything to the family. I understand with out that car or her we r screwed. Texas is different from Oklahoma. I don't know what their next plan is because we know nothing. I hear he's in Glendale Texas right now.
I know this is hard. I can’t image what y’all are going through...but stay strong for Rosemary. When you think there’s nothing more to be done, remember y’all have tons of Websleuth family here, thinking...praying..supporting!

I think he disposed of it. His family actually owns some sort of salvage yard with a large ball. Not sure what they are called. I feel he dismantled that little car pretty quick. There is a trail. It began with him and will end with him.
I agree and have thought this all along. The salvage yard is actually on the road they say she was last seen on. The residence is about 2 or 3 miles away. But, if he took it there, so many other people have to be involved. That's pretty risky.

In what way is Texas different than Oklahoma? The fact that they are not releasing info to the family? I have been glad to see that posters are still in stores in the area. Always looking and listening.

Is LE concentrating the investigation on him or are they looking for other evidence? Will they pursue him in W. Texas?
Nothing will take place till they can prove a crime. It is an open investigation. I won't say more till I have definite answers. No more can I just say I am okay. Dealing with her mama hurts me and I miss my Rose . If professionals can't find her how can we.

I agree and have thought this all along. The salvage yard is actually on the road they say she was last seen on. The residence is about 2 or 3 miles away. But, if he took it there, so many other people have to be involved. That's pretty risky.
OH there are others involved. We will prove that too.

No but he's working I'm told. Like as earlier post his retirement was questionable. More lies proved.
Good to see you here. I heard helicopters very close yesterday and this morning. My thoughts always go to Rosemary and I say a prayer. I hope LE is keeping you'll updated. If others are involved maybe someone will come forward with information.

In what way is Texas different than Oklahoma? The fact that they are not releasing info to the family? I have been glad to see that posters are still in stores in the area. Always looking and listening.
Other Law enforcement agencies should already been invited in. We have people missing here too. Unless the family ask Gregg County to ask Texas Rangers in they won't get involved. Two FBI headquarters in Texas. Dallas and Houston. I called Dallas FBI. I will pursue justice with Rosemary family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back