Found Deceased TX - Rosemary Rodriguez, 54, Kilgore, 8 Oct 2019 *found deceased 2022*

Other Law enforcement agencies should already been invited in. We have people missing here too. Unless the family ask Gregg County to ask Texas Rangers in they won't get involved. Two FBI headquarters in Texas. Dallas and Houston. I called Dallas FBI. I will pursue justice with Rosemary family.
There is an FBI office in Tyler. Phone #903-592-4301. You might call them if you haven't already.
Has the family gotten her phone records from the phone company? I would think the records would be released to a family member. Worth a try.
Check out this story if you're not familiar with it already.

Father follows cellphone coordinates to find body of missing son

The phone went dead right after Rose was reported missing. Two days before Thanksgiving it rang. It was reported to detective. They retrieved it. Where we don't know. Her mother is following the feed now. Any help in the area would be appreciated. We can't share much. Thank you for the article. I'm glad you shared.

The phone went dead right after Rose was reported missing. Two days before Thanksgiving it rang. It was reported to detective. They retrieved it. Where we don't know. Her mother is following the feed now. Any help in the area would be appreciated. We can't share much. Thank you for the article. I'm glad you shared.
So it appears that the phone was switched off after the disappearance but was turned on again several weeks later?

So it appears that the phone was switched off after the disappearance but was turned on again several weeks later?[/QUOTE
Yes somehow that phone turned on. It takes time now to go thru it properly. Warrants needed for apps. Third party is very important in this so LE doesn't want to screw up. Defense could have the info thrown out without Rose here to let them in her phone. Warrants are important. I'm sure they will figure it out through her phone. I feel it.

That’s interesting to say the least... o_O
With LE having the phone now, I feel it may offer some light into the time leading up to Rosemary’s disappearance.

Other Law enforcement agencies should already been invited in. We have people missing here too. Unless the family ask Gregg County to ask Texas Rangers in they won't get involved. Two FBI headquarters in Texas. Dallas and Houston. I called Dallas FBI. I will pursue justice with Rosemary family.

And I truly believe you will!
Without ever meeting you, I can tell you are a very caring friend of Rosemary’s...and quite determined as well! Stay strong for Rosemary & her family, esp her mother!
Y’all are constantly in my thoughts & prayers during this trying time.

With LE having the phone now, I feel it may offer some light into the time leading up to Rosemary’s disappearance.
I would think it would show a lot too. Especially where LE retrieved it from. I can't believe after all that time it was still charged. I'm also curious as to whether it was protected. Did someone have it, was it in an enclosed area. We had lots of rain and cold weather during that time. I wish they could solve this and bring some resolution to the family and friends.

They will not say anything to the family. I understand with out that car or her we r screwed. Texas is different from Oklahoma. I don't know what their next plan is because we know nothing. I hear he's in Glendale Texas right now.

Hi, I’m new to Rosemary’s case and catching up.

Quick question, has Texas Equusearch been contacted?

Yes. It has been sent to special forensics facility. We know Rosemary had her phone with her when she dropped off mom.
Maybe he screwed up. Turned it on or truly God is at work here. Let's all say a pray for Rosemary's family.

I would think it would show a lot too. Especially where LE retrieved it from. I can't believe after all that time it was still charged. I'm also curious as to whether it was protected. Did someone have it, was it in an enclosed area. We had lots of rain and cold weather during that time. I wish they could solve this and bring some resolution to the family and friends.
With Rosemary having changed to recently Android she has a Google account. We all do have a archived map to everywhere that phone went. The shape of the phone is problematic only if they didn't send to proper forensics labs to pull all files. Remember it's like a small computer. They don't want to corrupt files. There are two special programs they use to investigate safely a pc of any kind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back