Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST* Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM They met on Monday, but the container was in his truck until 6 a.m. the next morning? This doesn't make sense, unless...

Texas woman arrested in 5-year-old's suspected death allegedly hid body in storage unit for weeks: police

Yeppppppers..... Fiance, living with ex, and a little time at a motel after checking in.... ;). Or, merely taking a couple of hours to listen to her story for a while, and more ammo for LE? One can hope?

That's exactly what I keep thinking. Fortunately she wasn't a smart one because who thinks to have someone help them move a two-week old dead body while they're in the middle of a missing child case???

Last edited:
If it wasn’t a call with me but just a kid’s voice, your kids voice from video, I could certainly be fooled. Or it could be a memory issue.

Would love to see Dad’s text records though. Did he get or share photos or reports of a sick Samuel?

None of these people's stories are consistent. First we were told that TB helped him out because of his work schedule and he had no car. Now he took his son to school everyday. "We had a routine."

This reporter states that school officials confirmed that dad walked Samuel to school. I guess that was until TB took over caring for him on April 30.

Ivory Hecker on Facebook Watch

I was about to type the exact same thing.
He's admitted to helping hide a dead child.
The fact that they were concealing him, tells us he knew it was wrong even if having a dead child in his own apartment didn't seem to bother him personally.
Or, buying products with the sole purpose to conceal him, apparently also didn't bother him.

I can't think of a single logical reason his arrest hasn't already happened.
Only seems to be telling his story after being found out ...... not when he was told SO was dead

If it wasn’t a call with me but just a kid’s voice, your kids voice from video, I could certainly be fooled. Or it could be a memory issue.

Would love to see Dad’s text records though. Did he get or share photos or reports of a sick Samuel?

Heck, when I dog sit for a neighbor, I sent photos and short videos... at least twice a day!

I know that's what the roommate said, but some posters were suggesting that he may be mistaken or not trustworthy (understandable). My point was, he was likely dead by 5/13, so even if the roommate was wrong/lying, he was likely not off by more than a couple of days.
Agree, I don't trust 1 person in this mess! IMO

Could be a memory issue or "covid time." Time is weird lately, even as covid eases. Last week could have been two weeks ago or three....it's been hard on many people figuring out stuff like that lately. Looking a calendar and going through what she did on what days might reveal that grandma was mistaken about when she heard Sam.

jmo

Bringing this over from the last thread. What are your thoughts on this? It sounds as though someone confronted her. Do you think she's referring to her encounter with Tim M? Altercation sounds physical though which I'm sure Tim would NEVER be!

The man who assisted Balboa said she called him for help on May 31 after being involved in an altercation, according to court documents.
Chilling details: New court docs reveal 6-year-old Samuel Olson was dead 2 weeks before being reported missing
I think you’re right that it was Tim Miller. He told her he knew she was lying. She was feeling it all fall apart. I can’t say what I think of her. My mother would rise from the grave with soap for my language.

Plea deal?
I really hope they will not let him off Scott free.
We don't know all the facts about why on earth he would place this tiny little boy into a bathtub for days, then go shopping for items to conceal this crime, then assist with placing this child in a container, duct taping it up and moving the child's body to a storage facility.
I've never heard of this happening, except for lovers, or gang members.
My guess is lover.

I'm really surprised we haven't heard about charges for the roommate. I mean, he helped conceal the body for goodness sake!

Oh, man. iirc, a poster said this had happened in the vallow case as well? I’m not sure how this happens ... I have a 6 year old and his voice is pretty..recognizable? I can tell over the phone if there’s even a slight tone change from his regular, if he has an attitude, is cranky, etc... even just a little.

I feel sorry for the grandmother, as I think there’s some false hope there in thinking she’d heard him semi-recently..
Possibly TB played a video of him so his voice would be heard.

I think you’re right that it was Tim Miller. He told her he knew she was lying. She was feeling it all fall apart. I can’t say what I think of her. My mother would rise from the grave with soap for my language.

That is why someone like Tim Miller is so important being able to intervene where LE can´t. His calling out was very daring and could have landed him in trouble and have compromised his career.

Fantasitic work by him and his team.

So I just looked at the screenshot of the affidavit and the roommate gave his statement on 5/31. So perhaps this is what prompted her to run.

Oh, and he'd told detectives on 5/28 that TB and her mom were at his residence the morning of the supposed abduction.

That is why someone like Tim Miller is so important being able to intervene where LE can´t. His calling out was very daring and could have landed him in trouble and have compromised his career.

Fantasitic work by him and his team.
Tim is a living lie detector. Cindy Anthony hated him because he did the same thing with Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?