TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per the Ellis County Sheriff's Office online inmate search, there seems to be a lot of drug activity in the area -- perhaps not more than any other place but a lot nonetheless. Maybe Missy, at the early hours she left home for her fitness classes, saw something that someone didn't want anyone to see and was targeted for this purpose. LE said the romantic triangle avenue hadn't gone anywhere, as of several months ago.

There was a huge amount of meth found... I'll have to look back and see when that was. Not saying it was related....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Respectfully, MPD does not have to show the video of MB walking into the building. Capt of CID Spann stated they were not out of respect for MB family. LEGAL Documents state what time MB entered (but on Friday April 22 the updated has 4:20 instead of 4:18 so I continue to wonder if she entered and walked out and reentered. MSM video shows LEO taking equipment and putting in backseat of MB truck) But in the ATT Target Numbers Search Warrant, the Investigator over the Investigation (per other SW Affidavits) Cody Moon, stated about MB walking towards Suspect location. (paraphrasing and not going to add the ss of SW for the 1000th time) But they are NOT going to put something in a SW not factual as her walking and be untrue. Anything and everything in that SW would get thrown out. Remember too MB phone was on that SW. Not gonna happen. MB walked into that church and was murdered inside.

True dat. As you've noted, they would have had to not only lie to all of us, but also lie to a judge under oath (via sworn affidavit).

For some reason I didn't see your post before I posted previously Mimi...

Man, I thought that was MSM quoting LE on #1 question. You literally need a database to track everything in the case to keep it in memory. I thought for sure it was a paraphrase or quote.

As for #2, you're probably correct...but I do think they saw at least one Go Pro.

Mimi IS our data base! Lol!

They (MPD) have not released that part (video of Missy entering) of what happened, even though they have about 30 minutes of video. MPD could have tried saying "we see Missy coming down the hall" as a sort of "smoke bomb", with the perps knowing that Missy DID NOT walk down the hall. (Wanting perps to feel even more at ease than they already do).... All just a theory of a possibility---others have mentioned it as well........MOO

In reference to where this rumor originated ( not the poster here at WS) One thing I do find interesting about this rumor is why would "someone" want to start that so late in the case? A diversion? Speaking to the fact that perp(s) possibly reading along w the sleuthing groups. JMOO

Mimi IS our data base! Lol!

heck Saturday will be 11 months since murder. Anyone following the case/ especially the threads should have it all burned into their memory lol Since been gone over xxxxx times in 11 months ;) But I do keep notes with links. Also the FACTS we have are few. I just try to keep rumors from trying to be turned into false facts.

Can you elaborate on where and when (frame #, etc.) you think they saw the Go Pro (your quote " I believe there were video images of at least one person wearing a Go Pro device in the Altima video and perhaps even in the church." )

Thanks!

There are two consecutive frames + maybe one more frame approximately around the 2:56 mark of the Altima video. I don't have frame numbers handy right now. Driver.

I can confirm that MPD confirmed that MB was killed in the church COC. It is not a MSM link and I can't post it here.

I agree that it's the most probable event by far. I find it interesting that it's that certain unless she was still alive when first campers approached her, aside from affidavit.

One thing I do find interesting about this rumor is why would "someone" want to start that so late in the case? A diversion? Speaking to the fact that perp(s) possibly reading along w the sleuthing groups. JMOO

Respectfully, I have seen that theory spoken about off and on since beginning.

Why do you not believe she was killed in the church when LE says there is video of her entering the church?

I thought it was possible that someone drove her truck there and parked and walked in wearing possible a hoodie or carrying something bulky where it was difficult to ID her with 100% certainty (hood or bulky items blocking face/torso a bit. Of course they'd have to replicate Missy's clothes somewhat closely down to shoe type I'd imagine and that would be tough to do on short notice (that + affidavit make it seem unlikely to me). And DNA in truck? Of course maybe that was released without checking for that...

I still think it's most likely she was ambushed in the church, but I like to explore options.

Respectfully, I have seen that theory spoken about off and on since beginning.

Yes, I heard it too but late Jan early Feb. My post was not in reference to you and I edited my post for clarity on that. hugs

I agree that it's the most probable event by far. I find it interesting that it's that certain unless she was still alive when first campers approached her, aside from affidavit.

Edited

Well I going crazy but the Iphone & Ipad SW is by Cody Moon and it also states "female was not breathing and deceased"

According to Official Press Release updated at 4:30 p.m. on day of murder, victim was not breathing and deceased. This allegedly what was said to the 911 dispatchers when calls made.https://www.facebook.com/1950470073...95047007358/10154073570637359/?type=3&theater

Okay, let's talk timeline here (paraphrasing)...

4:18 Missy arrives and enters church a couple minutes later
4:20 Missy walks into church
4:35 First campers arrives
5:00 First 911 call
5:07 First responders (fire) arrive

So around roughly 40 minutes between her entering building and discovery. How can the person that called 911 make a determination of death? Not breathing, no pulse I'm assuming. But still, would you say she was dead? I guess so...

RBBM But these were statements from LEO, not what the caller to 911 is quoted as saying. We do not know exactly (for good reason, active investigation) what the actual 911 calls said. It also could be the actual terminology that the caller used. We do not know the profession of the caller. Many different professions participate in gyms and exercise groups. We know from MB facebook friends she had "friends" in many professions, even EMT & 911 Dispatchers.

JMHO To me it is they are just using language that normal speak. She was said to be unresponsive and not breathing and deceased. That is type language used all time, or that I remember seeing.

Well, basically that is what I wrote. I asked and answered my own question. :blushing: Thank you for responding. Trying to keep the discussions going, sweet and most helpful, Ms Data Base!

The original 911 calls have not been released so we don't know what was said to dispatch; however, when my life settles a bit, perhaps I'll pay for scanner activity access to listen for what can be discovered in the transmissions from that day. Joy, joy, listening to scanner traffic. Interesting that no one else has done that or maybe they have and just not disclosed it on the threads.

Justice for Missy! :rose:

I don't think the white thing in SP's hand looks like the BogaGrip box but you maybe right. :dunno: It was said the white thing were seen in the SWFA video which showed the store inside. I couldn't find and recognize it. If it was some goods then a BogaGrip would make sense.

IQuestion located an item that fit the "white box" SP removes from inside the closet in the West Hallway before prying the next door to no avail. I do not have time this evening to search for her image on the threads. IQ stopped posting last year on this case so it is in the earlier threads. My best guess would be that it was posted before the end of June. IQ stated it was some type of CCTV, iirc. Miss you, IQuestion!

Sure there is a stack of white boxes on the shelves near the checkout counter in the SWFA video of the "customer thought we broke his merchandise so we posted the footage to show that we did not damage his item", or words to that effect. What are inside of those white boxes at SWFA? Why does anyone feel the white box from SWFA would appear in SPs hand at CCoC? TIA

True dat. As you've noted, they would have had to not only lie to all of us, but also lie to a judge under oath (via sworn affidavit).

Just corrected my post on which SW. But stand by out positions, she walked in and murdered there.
Respectfully, MPD does not have to show the video of MB walking into the building. Capt of CID Spann stated they were not out of respect for MB family. LEGAL Documents state what time MB entered (but on Friday April 22 the updated has 4:20 instead of 4:18 so I continue to wonder if she entered and walked out and reentered. MSM video shows LEO taking equipment and putting in backseat of MB truck) But in the Iphone & Ipad, the Investigator over the Investigation (per other SW Affidavits) Cody Moon, stated about MB walking towards Suspect location. (paraphrasing and not going to add the ss of SW for the 1000th time) But they are NOT going to put something in a SW not factual as her walking and be untrue. Anything and everything in that SW would get thrown out. Remember too MB phone was on that SW. Not gonna happen. MB walked into that church and was murdered inside.

EDIT: Cody Moon wrote the Iphone &Ipad SW that stated that female was not breathing and deceased.

Cody McKinney wrote the ATT Target Numbers, and that one said Suspect and MB only ones in building .... Just correcting my post on SWs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria