TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't the police answer Missy's phone when MT called and told her there had been an accident? RC said Missy was hit nine times and wondered how much blood splatter there would of been shortly after murder? (meaning that it would of been all over the perp) I don't think it was ever released and questioned them how they knew that. They never answered back.

Who or what is RC?? Something to do with Rescue (fire fighters) ...?? R/C? (don't know what it means but appears while googling)
Please explain to us ignorants!

Who or what is RC?? Something to do with Rescue (fire fighters) ...?? R/C? (don't know what it means but appears while googling)
Please explain to us ignorants!

I googled to check and there's a forum called Reality Chatter where the case has been discussed. Maybe that's what the poster means.

I googled to check and there's a forum called Reality Chatter where the case has been discussed. Maybe that's what the poster means.

Looked at Reality Chatter. All old posts from last spring......

First set of still pictures looks to have a Go Pro on side of head.
attachment.php

Wow! I have not seen this image before. It looks remarkably like a POI in this case! Where did this image come from? TIA

AND we don't seem to ever get replies ......
Just drop in post random unverified data and then , poof!

Yep, some things are totally disconnected and removed (from the common thread). Similar incidents from same poster on other websites............Crazysauce ...IMO

Didn't the police answer Missy's phone when MT called and told her there had been an accident? RC said Missy was hit nine times and wondered how much blood splatter there would of been shortly after murder? (meaning that it would of been all over the perp) I don't think it was ever released and questioned them how they knew that. They never answered back.

Who is RC?

Wow! I have not seen this image before. It looks remarkably like a POI in this case! Where did this image come from? TIA
From MPD posted in Dallas Morning News.
attachment.php

Close up of number 3.

Attachments

• 13164313_10206653155383948_5927296625593008734_n.jpg
    13164313_10206653155383948_5927296625593008734_n.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 382

Today I'm able to recognize less than on the same pic days before. :confused: But I know: I immediately saw one of the two "VACATIONER", male, elderly.

Recently I saw a pic of the Altima occupants, blurred pic, to the left a male, to the right a female. Seemed as was a dog with it's ears up sitting behind the female.
The pic was new to me, never seen before, exciting somehow.
The female had a hairstyling I didn't know and can't explain exactly. Because of that I googled hairstylings to show you all and ask for a female with this feature. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find the same hairstyle.
Now, just minutes ago, I searched for BB's relatives (for another reason) and finally found the hairstyle (only 1 pic). And what I try to tell you is: I have lost the wonderful pic of the Altima occupants (didn't save it)!

I would appreciate your help if possible! :please:

I don't want to post names but if you look on MPD page at first after her murder you will see her name.

TOS say if you can't link it from a verifiable news source , then you can't discuss it here.
If you are speaking of a particular person's comments on a Facebook page, those cannot be discussed here either.
AND finally, I asked a few pages back if you had a link to back up your claim that MT called MB cellphone at 530 am. Could you please post a link?
Otherwise it's not allowed here and IMO derails the the thread.
TIA

From MPD posted in Dallas Morning News.
attachment.php

Close up of number 3.

Would you please provide a link to DMN publishing these specific color pics? I'm wary since we've been inundated with pics taken from screen grabs ripped from video, and because DMN rarely (very very rarely) uses color pics.

Wow! This closeup looks nothing like the other closeup I've seen!

The pic on the far left shows SP looking either pregnant, having a large beer gut or having something stuffed in the vest/clothing. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11