TX TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, Midlothian, 18 Apr 2016 #49

I was just talking about this is the Liz Barraza thread, but how much did Missy's MLM involvement consist of?

We see other cases like Shannan Watts and Alexis Sharkey, who were highly involved in MLM. Both of them were killed by their husbands, but I think Missy's killer was female, and could have an MLM motive.

Most MLM schemes are women reaching out to other women with the promise of a fabulous life, its the most common tactic. Either stay at home mothers with little money, or struggling single mothers. They lose the little they have to these MLM schemes, basically to a person who pretended to be their mentor and friend. Could this have compelled someone to take it out on Missy for their losses in MLM?

Missy's involvement is a little unclear to me, as it was basically Alexis' and Shannan's entire personality, but I have read multiple times that Missy was involved with Thrive MLM scheme.

I suspect after eight years any and all possible mlm involvement has been thoroughly investigated. That’s kind of fundamental, basic. We’re 8 years on. If it is or was an mlm’er they're onto it. Maybe it is and they lack evidence. Or maybe it’s not an mlm’er. I trust the competence and investigation insofar as who they’ve ruled out. Point is, whatever the theory, who are they? Where are they? What are they doing today? Right now?

I suspect after eight years any and all possible mlm involvement has been thoroughly investigated. That’s kind of fundamental, basic. We’re 8 years on. If it is or was an mlm’er they're onto it. Maybe it is and they lack evidence. Or maybe it’s not an mlm’er. I trust the competence and investigation insofar as who they’ve ruled out. Point is, whatever the theory, who are they? Where are they? What are they doing today? Right now?
To be sure when I say “they” I don’t mean a team of blue toothed assassins in the Midlothian church there to kill Missy. Its not a pleural they. It’s a gender neutral they. Though I bet/suspect it’s a female.

Imagine a person in an anonymous to him/her church, wandering about exercising lazy dominion, losing track of time, because they’re no pro. Not experienced in actual break ins. Then reality (Missy) interrupts. With force, power and rectitude. But the interloper is disguised as an authority and is carrying weapons. If they have a gun, why use the less lethal weapons, unless you’re not planning to use them as weapons? Then they remember, they have a gun.

It's been opined in the threads throughout the years that perhaps the gun was used to shoot to kill Missy and the hammer made the puncture wounds on her chest. The tools that SP carries in the church were left at the CS near her body, iirc.
We may never know for sure about cause of her injuries unless there's a trial.

Agreed with the couples theory, Heather Elvis being a very good example. Another is Erika Stefanko manipulating her husband into killing his child’s mother, Ashley Biggs, who posed ZERO threat to her as a now lesbian woman. Stefanko was unbelievably cruel to that child too, it’s really hard to stomach knowing what she did.

I’ve noticed a lot of well planned out murders are women on women.

In almost CCTV murders with a disguised person to any extent, specifically where a woman or women are killed, there is allegations the perp could be a woman. Florence Salon, Missy, Liz Barazza, Lane Bryant murders, there is another one with a very very similar CCTV footage as Missy’s perp that never gets discussed. I forget the name but I’ll dig it up.
bbm
Please do, I'm interested in it!

bbm
Please do, I'm interested in it!

Found her case, Aliza Sherman.

Figure in all black caught on CCTV and it is unknown if this person is male or female.

I’m skeptical of the blue toothed team of assassins. It might be someone who most probably hoped to enter SWFA in the middle of the night, in the pouring rain for a reason that only they might respond to. Mental health is real, ya’ll. Maybe burglary? But a) who robs a gun store and b) who drives a late model Nissan sedan to rob a gun store in Texas? If so, at best, it’s a burglary curious, inexperienced burglar. Didn’t have the fortitude to enter SWFA. But they had tools with them. Curious tools they weren’t proficient in handling. But they knew of their usefulness on such occasions . So they went up the road to a church. On a “whatever” just to break in, walk around, do whatever. Again, why the hammer? What does the hammer accomplish that a prybar does not in a burglary? Hammers and prybars are givens in property renovations. But burglaries? Also a gun? Now you have a prybar a hammer and a gun. I think the hammer’s a tell. I think what happened in the church all of it was unplanned, in the moment, happenstance and it led to murder.
Bingo. This absolutely looks to me like a new, inexperienced delinquent type. Loosely planned, pulled some outfit together. Prepared like he thought he should but didn't really have much of a plan or any real intention when he got there. Young and obviously a loner.
Has no attitude of walking tall with posture and presence. He waddles and lugs himself around.
I suspect if he had someone else with him (which i do not believe is the case) we would have seen them talking, shouting out to each other, showing off and vandalizing more as they encourage and troubleshoot together on how to breach more doors or find something interesting/valuable.
I think it's very possible that MB didn't scream and run the other way, she may have pursued him with authority (again, because she sees that he's young/stupid) and he panicked and shot her. I think it's the neighborhood anti-social 17-24 year old. He probably watched you tube videos that said break ins happen undetected most during super hot nights when air conditioners are making a lot of noise or during thunderstorms. He thought he was being clever with the disguise, choosing a super soft target. He even had his gun with him, which could be his daily carry, not just on this night.
Did this scare him straight? or is he a true criminal sociopath and escalating? If it's the former I urge him to get an attorney and confess. The latter, maybe he would confess if he committed a much worse crime and needed to offer something for leniency or a better jail cell at supermax?
I bet his parents suspected something but said nothing. All my own opinions.

Imagine a person in an anonymous to him/her church, wandering about exercising lazy dominion, losing track of time, because they’re no pro. Not experienced in actual break ins. Then reality (Missy) interrupts. With force, power and rectitude. But the interloper is disguised as an authority and is carrying weapons. If they have a gun, why use the less lethal weapons, unless you’re not planning to use them as weapons? Then they remember, they have a gun.

It's quite possible, anything is possible, especially without more info, was she shot or hit with a hammer tone the SWAY person had in their hand?

From memory, the rain had been coming in sideways. They don't exercise in the rain due to slippage from wet soles and all that jazz. We see the directional rain in the CCTV from the Firearm Store across the street.
Ordinarily, she'd unlock the Church doors for the camper's comfort; facilities or water. They'd spread their mats across the parking lot or under the awning, if there were but a few campers. This fateful day campers would need to workout indoors because 'even if it's raining, we're training'.
RSBM
Every year or so, I make this point on this 8-year-old thread, just to keep facts correct and to keep our opinions from morphing into “fact.” I’ve been here from the beginning and I know you have, too, DeDee. I appreciate your input and insight.

This camp was always held outside. In rain, they would have worked out under the porte cochere outdoors. Even on a concrete floor (the church hallways were stained concrete), having campers heaving kettlebells and weights 3-5 days per week would be potentially damaging to the floor and dirty. Missy would not have the budget to properly rent out the church, she would allow only signups/waivers and bathroom access indoors, even in pouring rain. I have attended hundreds of these camps in multiple states and they are outdoor workouts, in all weather.

There was one reporter in an MSM article I’ve linked on this thread multiple times, who speculated the campers would be working out indoors, perhaps also speculating because Missy was found indoors. It was an incorrect assumption and other articles as well as campers and even the Gladiator website confirmed it’s outdoors. If she had a standard indoor workout space, she wouldn’t have written, “if it rains, we train,” because why would you care about weather if you’re indoors?

The relevance of her class being held outdoors is up to each of you to speculate. She would have spend much more of her time outdoors each morning, so the window of time she’d be inside the church would be short.

This is the specific article which states “because of weather, they moved indoors” but it is an erroneous assumption on the part of the reporter because every ad for every Camp Gladiator session says it is an “Outdoor” fitness camp and they simply don’t have indoor workout areas based on weather.

“Outdoor” also keeps it cheaper because you’re not renting an indoor gym:

RSBM
Every year or so, I make this point on this 8-year-old thread, just to keep facts correct and to keep our opinions from morphing into “fact.” I’ve been here from the beginning and I know you have, too, DeDee. I appreciate your input and insight.

This camp was always held outside. In rain, they would have worked out under the porte cochere outdoors. Even on a concrete floor (the church hallways were stained concrete), having campers heaving kettlebells and weights 3-5 days per week would be potentially damaging to the floor and dirty. Missy would not have the budget to properly rent out the church, she would allow only signups/waivers and bathroom access indoors, even in pouring rain. I have attended hundreds of these camps in multiple states and they are outdoor workouts, in all weather.

There was one reporter in an MSM article I’ve linked on this thread multiple times, who speculated the campers would be working out indoors, perhaps also speculating because Missy was found indoors. It was an incorrect assumption and other articles as well as campers and even the Gladiator website confirmed it’s outdoors. If she had a standard indoor workout space, she wouldn’t have written, “if it rains, we train,” because why would you care about weather if you’re indoors?

The relevance of her class being held outdoors is up to each of you to speculate. She would have spend much more of her time outdoors each morning, so the window of time she’d be inside the church would be short.

This is the specific article which states “because of weather, they moved indoors” but it is an erroneous assumption on the part of the reporter because every ad for every Camp Gladiator session says it is an “Outdoor” fitness camp and they simply don’t have indoor workout areas based on weather.

Replying to my own post!

Just as an aside, even Wikipedia quotes the same article that classes were to be held indoors due to rain and lists it as fact. One huge benefit of this site, is the determination to discuss only facts. If you have ever been the subject of a news story, reporters often get “facts” wrong in spite of their best efforts. If you look at all photos on SM, every photo of her classes is outside, in all weather. I guess people just can’t imagine the fun of a group exercise class outdoors in the rain! :)
MOO, Wikipedia and Missy’s own SM

Replying to my own post!

Just as an aside, even Wikipedia quotes the same article that classes were to be held indoors due to rain and lists it as fact. One huge benefit of this site, is the determination to discuss only facts. If you have ever been the subject of a news story, reporters often get “facts” wrong in spite of their best efforts. If you look at all photos on SM, every photo of her classes is outside, in all weather. I guess people just can’t imagine the fun of a group exercise class outdoors in the rain! :)
MOO, Wikipedia and Missy’s own SM
Thank you for posting this. I have also pointed this out several times on this thread but have tired of trying to reply everytime this is ignored. The victim was only inside to put her paperwork there because of the wind and rain.
It's an important argument against the claim the killer would be inside waiting for her to arrive because she wouldn't be going down the hallway "to set up in a room for exercise class". There was always the chance that she wouldn't even enter the building.

RSBM

As I was reading this, I had a random thought. Have they ever said if they investigated who was usually there or planning to be there that morning as possibly being the target vs Missy? If they were usually outside most of the time except for signing the waiver and going to the bathroom, is it possible the perp was hoping to wait inside for someone else specifically to come in to use the bathroom. I haven't heard if anyone else could have been a target other than Missy and perhaps that person didn't expect Missy to come inside and down the hall where they were waiting?

The class being outside definately could mean that someone other than Missy could be a target. I was thinking if it was indoors, then Missy arriving early would be the perfect time to ambush her. If the target wasn't Missy, then the perfect time to ambush a different person would be when they ran inside to go to the bathroom real quick and if everyone else would be outside, then who would hear anything? The perp would still want to be there early to get in place.

Not saying I believe this, just had the thought as I was reading about inside vs outside. Wasn't sure if the police ever released any info on if they were looking at other campers as possibly being the target or not.

Bingo. This absolutely looks to me like a new, inexperienced delinquent type. Loosely planned, pulled some outfit together. Prepared like he thought he should but didn't really have much of a plan or any real intention when he got there. Young and obviously a loner.
Has no attitude of walking tall with posture and presence. He waddles and lugs himself around.
I suspect if he had someone else with him (which i do not believe is the case) we would have seen them talking, shouting out to each other, showing off and vandalizing more as they encourage and troubleshoot together on how to breach more doors or find something interesting/valuable.
I think it's very possible that MB didn't scream and run the other way, she may have pursued him with authority (again, because she sees that he's young/stupid) and he panicked and shot her. I think it's the neighborhood anti-social 17-24 year old. He probably watched you tube videos that said break ins happen undetected most during super hot nights when air conditioners are making a lot of noise or during thunderstorms. He thought he was being clever with the disguise, choosing a super soft target. He even had his gun with him, which could be his daily carry, not just on this night.
Did this scare him straight? or is he a true criminal sociopath and escalating? If it's the former I urge him to get an attorney and confess. The latter, maybe he would confess if he committed a much worse crime and needed to offer something for leniency or a better jail cell at supermax?
I bet his parents suspected something but said nothing. All my own opinions.
I am not sure why i am even entertaining this,

But this person had the presence of mind to have a quick, undetected in and out after murdering Missy? Among many many other things? Just, I just don’t buy this theory at all.

Regarding Gait:

It is impossible to fully, confidently and accurately assess someone's gait to identify meaningful deviations, movement impairments or physical causes/disorders/dysfunctions with a casual stroll in full street clothing, let alone when wearing tactical gear, a helmet, boots, and while carrying things, and certainly not from a blurry, two dimensional low frame speed acutely angled distant camera lacking depth. No one, not even a regarded forensic podiatrist (who has hopefully extended his breadth of knowledge to include everything above the ankle as well which would be incredibly rare for a podiatrist) nor a very highly skilled experienced physical therapist can. I cannot imagine testifying under oath to anything beyond the gross professional generalizations, observations and opinions I will list here. Which frankly would only help a defense team.

Firstly, there is no one "normal" gait. We all have to move and function the best we can with what we have, at this point in our lives and our bodies will ALWAYS seek the path of least resistance to complete a functional movement. My job was to optimize and maximize function, not find an imaginary normal. In this case, I don't see a clear bodily root cause for the toe out and right "limp" because I can't assess under these circumstances and could only make low confidence educated and experiential guesses. I can very easily see the toe out and intermittent "limp" as nothing more than an effect of tall tightly laced boots limiting ankle dorsiflexion (upward bending of foot towards the shin). There isn't a wide range of plantar flexion or dorsiflexion observed and I believe the boots are probably the cause.

People primarily limp because of pain, loss of mobility, weakness (usually in the buttocks), any number of habits (perhaps they have always sat with the same leg crossed over the other causing stretch weakness and pelvic instability for example), body build/habitus or perhaps they just learned to limp after an injury and never addressed their residual dysfunctions or retrained themselves. Or any combination of that. When ankle dorsiflexion is limited or restricted, out go the toes to clear the foot when walking - almost without fail, it's easier than buckling your knee (path of least resistance). You'll see the same thing with someone wearing a walking boot, toes go out even in a well-fitted walking boot. Perhaps SP's right boot was tighter than the left, or the tongue of the boot shifted and was irritating the foot, or they were developing a blister because they aren't used to wearing these boots and they've probably had them on for hours and wasn't smart enough to put on two pairs of socks. I am literally a professional observer of human movement and function who can't say with any confidence what impairment could be contributing to the foot position or limp with the limited observations I can make, nor identify any underlying neurological deviation or musculoskeletal cause.

Secondly (and bear with me), strolling isn't the same mechanics as walking, jogging or running.
Walking at 2.0 mph is also not the same mechanically as walking at 4.0 mph and so on. Jogging in place is not the same as jogging forward. And with rare exception none of these would be expected to be the same if you compare barefoot to athletic shoes on. And certainly not with boots. Virtually no one jogging in place on a hard surface barefoot will land flat footed. They will land first on their forefoot and maybe drop their heels to the ground. And virtually no one will jog across a hard surface barefoot the same as if they were in their running shoes or on a padded surface. If you are exclusively a forefoot jogger then maybe, but it hurts if you are not that to smack your heels on the ground, so normally heel-strikers will immediately jog on their mid or forefoot and don't even realize they are if you take the shoes away. I could go on, but the points here are 1 - a complete and meaningful gait assessment can be extremely complex depending on the individual and therapist and we don't look only at casual strolling, and 2 - People will quickly and unconsciously alter their gait significantly for any number of reasons, including surface, shoe, something in their shoe, and other environmental reasons. Not just their bodily limitations. I could also really go out on a limb and say because SPs sight line and hearing were probably limited by the helmet, and we use all of our senses to orient ourselves, that maybe they just turned their feet out a bit more to seek stability by widening their base of support.

Thirdly - there's also no one normal foot posture. Normal is just considered to be flexible, adaptive and having the ability to become stable and create an arch at big toe push-off AKA the windlass effect for the curious. Please don't chime in and say "but my pronated flat feet ..." because that alone doesn't necessarily mean you will have problems or limitations and I won't get into that debate. I have seen absolutely gnarly foot and toe alignments that don't bother people at all. Do we fix something that isn't problematic or limiting? No. Look at lean Kenyan and Ethiopian marathoners who are inclined to have very flat feet yet are at the top of their sport and often run barefoot. Look at Pacific Islanders feet. As a general population, they tend to be the opposite - larger and heavier individuals, who don't often wear supportive shoes, and typically wear "slippers". I can honestly say in my nearly 30 years of being a physical therapist, I have treated one Pacific Islander with plantar fasciitis and that was only because they stepped hard on a rock and bruised the tissue and bone. Not because of their obesity, inactivity or flat feet. Feet are very complicated enigmas to say the least.

I'd also like to point out that how one walks after 30 minutes isn't usually the same as the first few minutes of getting up and going after sitting, or after two hours on your feet. Running assessments are miles long sometimes. I'd have patients run 9-10 miles right before they came in to their appointment and hopped on the treadmill to continue if their pain kicked in at mile 11 to see what was changing at that moment. Point 3 - ALL movement patterns predictably change over repetitions and time. Sometimes they get better, sometimes they get worse. They can vacillate. Sometimes it takes seconds, sometimes hours. My golf swing on hole 16 is definitely not the same as it was on hole three. How does your toe touching look after 10 reps? 20 reps? We can't take 30 seconds of video and just assume this is how the person typically walks day to day - unless perhaps they are typically wearing and used to wearing this outfit. Which I highly doubt is the case. And now it's eight years later, and likely something has changed physically with SP which one could easily argue would negate any comparison. And I have to think the weight of carrying a murder around with you might lead to some physical changes.

To reiterate, there's no specific cause of the toe out or limp anyone, with any credentials, can accurately or with full confidence identify or diagnose and that can't be dismissed for some reason or another with what we see. Even thirty minutes of this quality video likely isn't enough and I don't see how any of whatever speculation provided by the podiatrist would be helpful if a suspect gets to court unless they have some HD cameras and angles we haven't seen and that's still a stretch because they are geared up and completely covered. There are so many things it could be and I could take some mechanical guesses, but because both feet at different times and multiple times return to a very average 10ish degrees of toe out at different points of strolling the SP clearly isn't stuck in this toe out position. They just aren't. So it's entirely plausible and perhaps likely this isn't how they normally walk.

FWIW IMPO the way SP stands, transitions, strolls and also runs their fingers along the wall is more telling as being female than male. Nothing about how SP swings a hammer would indicate SP is a female, just someone who I see as calm, careful, intent and not vested in destroying property by beating it hard or risking accidentally sending one of their intended murder weapons through the peep window in the locked door they are trying to break in to, or to accidentally hurt themselves in the process. SP's elbow carrying angle also does seem to indicate female (females have wider pelvises, so our elbows angle out further) but again the camera angle and clothing bulk doesn't help and I wouldn't risk my reputation on it. We can't see enough of SP pelvis or trunk motion details to weigh that in, another beauty of black clothing and waist packs/pockets - it hides things.

I did play with the video and tilted the image so the legs of the glass table in the hallway next to the garbage can were vertical, and when SP walks right past it I would assume this also makes SP vertical or at least not nearly as distorted as the downward camera angle did. It did change some things, including the shoe shadow which when not adjusted consistently makes the boots look bigger. Changing the image angle also changes the foot size to the extent the boots can look quite normal in size. So I'm not convinced they are oversized.

SP is gross motor right handed (R shoulder is more forward and lower). Doesn't mean they write or do fine motor skills right handed. Or does anything else for that matter right handed. You'd likely be surprised how many people do everything left handed but hammer right handed or vice versa. Or do everything right handed but shoot basketballs left handed. Hammering is literally the question I ask if someone says they are ambidextrous, "which hand holds the nail and which swings the hammer". Only a lifetime contractor will tell you they're just as good R or L handed hammering.

SP has a forward head, and likely a flattened lumbar lordosis, posterior pelvic tilt. So I'd guess they either sat for work at a desk job, or is genetically predisposed to a dowager kyohotic type posture. Or just doesn't care about their slouchy stature.

Hoping this might put the gait head scratching on the back burner for some of you, and that the investigators focus attention elsewhere. Now everyone go move for a 20 minutes!

All IMO with a professional expert spin.

Thank you for posting this. I have also pointed this out several times on this thread but have tired of trying to reply everytime this is ignored. The victim was only inside to put her paperwork there because of the wind and rain.
It's an important argument against the claim the killer would be inside waiting for her to arrive because she wouldn't be going down the hallway "to set up in a room for exercise class". There was always the chance that she wouldn't even enter the building.
Makes me lean even more towards the idea that the SP was just some random guy with no connection to Missy Bevers. He came into contact with her and panicked, LE can't get any further with this case because SP could be anyone.

FWIW IMPO the way SP stands, transitions, strolls and also runs their fingers along the wall is more telling as being female than male. Nothing about how SP swings a hammer would indicate SP is a female, just someone who I see as calm, careful, intent and not vested in destroying property by beating it hard or risking accidentally sending one of their intended murder weapons through the peep window in the locked door they are trying to break in to, or to accidentally hurt themselves in the process. SP's elbow carrying angle also does seem to indicate female (females have wider pelvises, so our elbows angle out further) but again the camera angle and clothing bulk doesn't help and I wouldn't risk my reputation on it. We can't see enough of SP pelvis or trunk motion details to weigh that in, another beauty of black clothing and waist packs/pockets - it hides things.

SP is gross motor right handed (R shoulder is more forward and lower). Doesn't mean they write or do fine motor skills right handed. Or does anything else for that matter right handed. You'd likely be surprised how many people do everything left handed but hammer right handed or vice versa. Or do everything right handed but shoot basketballs left handed. Hammering is literally the question I ask if someone says they are ambidextrous, "which hand holds the nail and which swings the hammer". Only a lifetime contractor will tell you they're just as good R or L handed hammering.
All very interesting points.

The fingers on the wall are a point of contention for me, that I can't decide on. Was this person trying to support themselves from balance issues (being drunk/impaired, health condition) or was this person calmly running their fingers along like wall like "fee fi fo fum", calm and cool? I would imagine "liquid courage" may have been a factor, but I also have reason to believe one specific person involved was pregnant with a specific condition that made them lose balance (maybe why Missy didn't fight back SO hard) or a different specific person involved was nursing a foot injury at the time.

Some think that the perp uses their hips in a feminine manner when they are trying to pry the door open. Outward hips, positioning their heels to add leverage. I am not sure what I think about that. I partially think the perp wasn't trying to pry anything at all, but was using the door crack and their hips as leverage to manipulate and object. (Imagine changing the batteries a three foot TV remote but you don't have a table and don't want to use the floor, and you need both hands to complete the task)

I may have an answer for the wimpy hammer swing. I had a job in 2020 (yes ive been into this case for a while) and hammering thick snow off the crevice of building was part of it. I hit the ice hard initially to break it, but shards blew back into my face. I then noticed I was hitting the ice much like the perp in the video, lackadaisically and limp wristed.

As for the handedness, I was just discussing this with my daughter. I do everything right handed, besides shoot a basketball, stand as a baseball batter, and golf. I cannot imagine attempting those things right handed. When I was a little boy, my dad gave me a bat and asked me to take the plate. I stood on the left handed side, with my hands the correct way. He looked at me funny and asked me "did you see somebody on TV do that?" I told him no. He just went with it. My daughter does everything right handed, except for writing. I have noticed writing with many, many people. They do everything right handed, except for writing with their hand.

Makes me lean even more towards the idea that the SP was just some random guy with no connection to Missy Bevers. He came into contact with her and panicked, LE can't get any further with this case because SP could be anyone.

I think this was well planned out, and I think the killer was not 10000000% sure about (at least) three things.

1. Was Missy holding the events outside, or not? If they were unsure, check the rooms for evidence.

2. Where was Missy entering the building from? Entering via the kitchen was a smart play, as it is logically the last place Missy would enter the building at 4am for a fitness class.

3. Did Missy bring any of her daughters? I think this could be a major reason the killer didn't attack her out in the open or in her car. Didn't want any collateral damage, witnesses, and didn't want to harm the girls (one of my theories involves someone very close to the girls, a relative. NOT Brandon's stepmother though).

I didn't put much stock into the Bluetooth theory when I first heard it, but it would make a lot more sense for this specific situation. The killer can now be told remotely if Missy was alone, was heading inside, and where she was going to be. The bluetooth theory isn't any more farfetched than anyone believing a person was fully decked out in SWAT gear at 4am for no logical reason and just so happened to murder Missy and flee the scene COMPLETELY undetected.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11
Back