TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if you bought the phone from a small storefront in Mexico? Or it came from a cousin's neighbor who bought it on a cruise to Panama. And it came with minutes.

Here is my families phone situation...which I now feel weird about. My stepdaughter ran up a bill of $1200 due to data charges on our family plan & I said never again. We have a local store that sells Unclaimed Baggage. I bought all new Iphones there. You purchase an AT&T phone, if that works best. We use verizon phones for the verizon towers. I called Straight Talk, byop program ($15 to bring ur own phone) all they need is zip code & phone info. It is on a Visa monthly draft in my name, but doesn't have to be. You can buy the cards at Walmart to refill. We have the same phones for over a year now, but we could change at any time. All I know is it is $45 a month for verizon service come rain, sleet, snow..never any more.

I wonder - PURE SPECULATION - if the perp left something that was supposed to blow up? A bomb at a church might bring in some big agencies.

Or, the trouble with the stolen guns that was posted here...perhaps the manpower is limited locally right now because of that case, and perhaps the big agencies are already in town because of that internal case.

??

Total wild guesses to put on the table. It does seem strange that one woman's murder in a small town would attract so many LE agencies. JMO

I have wondered specifically about a bomb... Also, the drug theory, and finding out that the area may have been getting some drugs laced with Fentanyl. I know they had a lot of people OD in California with them, but I have heard through the Grapevine they have hit Texas too. I always think Fentanyl patch when I see that patch on her arm. Have to remember it is a vitamin patch.

I have wondered specifically about a bomb... Also, the drug theory, and finding out that the area may have been getting some drugs laced with Fentanyl. I know they had a lot of people OD in California with them, but I have heard through the Grapevine they have hit Texas too. I always think Fentanyl patch when I see that patch on her arm. Have to remember it is a vitamin patch.

Maybe those supplements are being investigated....though I haven't heard the FDA is involved (yet).

Or, maybe the business structure of CG and the supplement company are pyramid schemes. Aren't pyramid schemes illegal?

Continued TOTAL SPECULATION...just tossing ideas out there

I don't think the perp is necessarily their big prize. I'm not really seeing a reason for all these agencies to get involved in someone killed over love/money, like even with the Mansion Murders involving payment of a ransom, multiple murders miles away from the Vice President's home and a suspect fleeing to another state, I don't think there were that many agencies involved in that, so I'm thinking there's some big fish to fry.
Do you think Missy may not have been the first?

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

We don't know what she had in her system and I would say that about anyone else that could be involved as well. Just because you have a prescription or someone looks like they're using something OTC, it doesn't mean there isn't illicit drug use going on.

"Originally Posted by cuffem There was no need for the perp to record the crime for proof, the security camera shots were broadcast the next day."

I don't believe the security cams have shots of MB's dead body, which would be the only proof that would be acceptable.

Proof of death?
IF this was a hit, regardless of who or where hirer was at time of killing, seems when hirer could see MSM story stating - Ms B was dead, then imo, that would be all the proof the hirer needed.
IF it was a hit, and perp wanted to be paid, MSM story (or SM) should convince hirer that perp had 'performed service' per agreement, imo, - not like a freight train hit & killed her and perp did not 'deserve' payment.

JM2cts, could be wrong.

I'm hrs behind again, sorry if this ^ has already been way overanalyzed.

Here is my families phone situation...which I now feel weird about. My stepdaughter ran up a bill of $1200 due to data charges on our family plan & I said never again. We have a local store that sells Unclaimed Baggage. I bought all new Iphones there. You purchase an AT&T phone, if that works best. We use verizon phones for the verizon towers. I called Straight Talk, byop program ($15 to bring ur own phone) all they need is zip code & phone info. It is on a Visa monthly draft in my name, but doesn't have to be. You can buy the cards at Walmart to refill. We have the same phones for over a year now, but we could change at any time. All I know is it is $45 a month for verizon service come rain, sleet, snow..never any more.

Oh my! Bless your heart! Nothing can prepare you when you get hit with a phone bill like that. Believe me I know! Good to know about Straight Talk! Thank you!

I wonder - PURE SPECULATION - if the perp left something that was supposed to blow up? A bomb at a church might bring in some big agencies.

Or, the trouble with the stolen guns that was posted here...perhaps the manpower is limited locally right now because of that case, and perhaps the big agencies are already in town because of that internal case.

??

Total wild guesses to put on the table. It does seem strange that one woman's murder in a small town would attract so many LE agencies. JMO

Yes, I have read some reports about how the FBI investigates crimes that are done in churches to determine if they are hate crimes. It has to do with protecting people's right to worship. One of the lists I saw online listed vandalism and burglary of churches at the top of the list for the hate crimes investigated by the FBI.

The ATF investigates arson in churches. Maybe at the beginning of this investigation, they were brought in just to ensure there wasn't a hate crime element involving religion.

[video=youtu;YUISKYJsJqw]http://youtu.be/YUISKYJsJqw[/video]

It's perplexing an un-redacted SW was released, instead of just more video. There is so much speculation about the names contained in the search warrant, and that could really hurt innocent people. We need more video. I'm not seeing big beefy CG arms, nor extra womanly poundage, nor a middle-aged chest or gut. The knees and ankles look especially delicate. I hope the news networks ask for more video.

Please tell me the unamed agency missing from the list of the others involved.

The US Marshals Service was mentioned. I'm wondering,though, about the actual role of the federal agencies, whether they are just in a "consulting" mode, rather than acting as principals in the investigation. jmo,though.

This guy/girl is just too clumsy and lethargic to be a pro "hitman". Imo.

Ok guys/gals.....some of the posts are straying off course. Please do not insinuate CT had anything to do with Missy's death. LE hasn't named anyone as of yet.

Also, let's leave BB's business out of the conversation. The phones are fine, but that's it.

And, we don't need to bring people in the mix from Missy's FB that have haven't been named in the Sesrch Warrant.

Thanks!

Bumping

Let's get back on topic please.

I never noticed that!!! Great catch. Anybody?

My guess is since he is coming out of room 12 he went in prior to this and had already walked down the hall thus activating the camera, LE just took clips from the 30 mins or so of the video and spliced them together. Make sense?

The alternative is to leave it there, and now the police ABSOLUTELY have their DNA. That shirt will have their skin cells, hairs, sweat, etc. on it. Too risky.

When someone plans to commit a crime, especially one framing someone else or one where the plan is to make it look like "something else" at first - botched robbery, bad drug deal, etc - they gotta be going into it thinking they have everything perfectly planned out.

They have to think, maybe not completely, but mostly believe that they will get away with it. If that weren't the case, crimes would never get committed in the first place. Why would someone commit a crime in which they confidently believe they are going to get caught.

So I'm thinking that the perp figured he had enough time to deal with disposing of evidence, getting loose ends tied up, etc, so why leave evidence at the scene. It would also be too risky to try to get rid of all that clothing / protective gear in a random public location, along with the fear/paranoia of no longer having damning evidence in your own possession until you feel like you're "home free."

NIN!! Welcome friend!! :dance:

ETA: There were 2 made and we don't know who made them yet except they are assumed to be exercise members of her class that found her.

Thanks! :)

I am just wondering if we have 2 calls from the same person (connection issues?) or 2 calls from 2 different individuals. If 2 individuals, why?

-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member