TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, maybe. LE asked the public for their help to find the person on the video they released. We've all watched the video they provided showing one person in the church.

However when reporters ask for more information about the person on the video, Asst Chief Kevin Johnson replies - "at this point everything is on the table. We simply don't know. All we know is we want to find the killer responsible whether it's one person, two persons, three persons, male or female."

Thank you for the validation. So it was in context ;)

Yes, as mentioned from the presser,as per the Capt of MidloPD, some 4 days after the murder. That's the truth as I recollected and posted. 1, 2 3 or more possible perps. Fact? LE have not said anything. I believe multiple perps.

It was dark and raining, they likely only got footage of a vehicle's lights pulling in and turning off. There's really no where else to park but the church, if you look at googlemaps. Could have been behind the church, or in the northern parking overflow, where it probably could have been hidden by trees from the entrance/Missy's route. Plus it was dark when she arrived.

What time was this and where did you read this? Thanks.

Respectfully BBM. Not necessarily. Depends where the alleged car from the 1 frame was parked and I sure they are saying this because of a time stamp on the video? JMHO. Look at the lighting in that parking lot. If she came in and made an immediate right the around to the Covered Parking area where truck was parked. That other care and 50 more could have been parked on the side and she may not have seen. It was storming and very dark other than the street lights in parking lot and maybe flash of lightning flashes Look at the first photo here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12540805#post12540805

Yes, you're absolutely right on that, mimi. Thanks for the clarity. I redact my wording; a bit off. BTW, I love your posts. The detail is the gravity needed to remain on point. THANK you for your awesome and great contributions!

If it was raining as several of you have mentioned, then wouldn't there have been water tracked into the church, footprints? Did they not find any? I don't remember reading
about any either way. MOO

its also interesting the helmet and clothes didn't look wet. I wonder if LE has footage from the minute perp entered building and can tell whether or not perp was wearing gear then.

By itself, a new hairstyle means nothing, I agree with you on that. :)

To me, the reference to newly shaved head was that someone shaved their head in preparation. A way to lessen the chance of leaving evidence during a murder? Not that I think about ways to murder people, but that would be one way to lessen the chance of dropping a hair with DNA potential.

I also think the same thing applies to a conversation earlier about narcissism and posting selfies galore not having anything to do with being a murderer.

FWIW, I don't see him as the killer.

Interesting you say that, and I'm not sure who you're referring to that posts selfies galore, but I recently read a news article that stated "a study found that men who post a lot of selfies are more likely to be psychopaths."

This whole time I was imagining CG Austin Total Transformation as a conference, as a traditional-type business conference. You know - speakers, break-out sessions, cocktails in the hotel lounge at night.

But that's not what it is at all. It's basically a weekend of getting folks to sign-up as new Campers. Trainers fan out all over the city, they stand outside of local businesses - coffee shops, tan salons - and sign-up new Campers. The new campers get the CG t-shirt, etc. - I'm sure you've seen the photos on MB's FB page that weekend. CG Austin Total Transformation did not just include local Austin trainers, but trainers from out of town too.

I found an Austin trainer's FB page. This guy led an early-morning workout on April 16 outside of the Whole Foods. There's a group photo of all the participants. The FB page is: Camp-Gladiator-Whole-Foods-At-the-Domain/433091836832382

The Austin trainer gives a "Shout out to all the out of town trainers who came in to Austin." The trainer tags one person plus 12 more. Since he gave that shout out, it seems natural that the 13 people he tagged would be those fellow trainers. But none of the tagged are AJ or MB.

I have scrutinized the photo. From what I can see, I do not see MB or AJ in the photo. What do we make of this?

Jmho, 1) could be just the trainers that were at the Whole Foods Location that was tagged? From what I have read there was LOTS of Trainers in town. Not just 13. JMHO from the looks of MB fb she was at various other places and was tagging other trainers.
https://www.facebook.com/missy.bevers?fref=ts

Missy Bevers at Third Base Sports Bar- Northwest.
April 15 at 10:04pm · Austin, TX ·

Missy Bevers checked in to H-E-B plus!.
April 15 at 4:20pm · Austin, TX ·
Hey all of my Austin peeps....come see my friend, XXXX CG Trainer and I, so we can hook you up for Camp Gladiator Total Transformation Package! 200+ Locations right here in Austin!

Missy Bevers checked in to H-E-B.
April 15 at 12:28pm · Austin, TX ·

Missy Bevers checked in to CG Arena Group Fitness.
April 14 · Austin, TX · 6:00pm

Missy Bevers added 9 new photos — with *advertiser censored* and 3 others. *one of which was AT
April 14 · Austin, TX · 6:00pm

Respectfully, Lance didn't take steroids. He used other things that helped his body recover more quickly. Other drugs don't cause the rage and anger that steroids can. I may be wrong, but I don't see someone on drugs when I look at the video of the person roaming the halls of the church.

Thanks for the post Elle. Amphetamines / "energy pills" also can as a poster earlier spoke of when he/she took diet pills it turned them into a mean monster. A lot of pro and amateur athletes take them.

Thank you! Truth!
h

Maybe their names were only on Sw because they work together and call frequently and maybe the phones are both in CTs name. That's pretty common when you're on a group phone plan. I really don't understand how people can say they were having an affair without any proof. That's pretty slanderous and defaming, not to mention wasting posters time if unfounded.

Then that person in the car was an accomplice or an early camper?[

Respectfully bbm , 1) we are not told of anyone being in the car, seen in far edge/corner of 1 frame of surv video that LEO spoke about. 2) the veh could belong to any number of individuals multiple. Including the Suspect or someone completely not involved in the situation. LEO again I feel certain have the time stamp so they are making their judgements from that (their known facts) Still could be a veh nothing to do with the Murder or Suspect. Depending on location doubtful but possible could have pulled in parking lot to wait out the storm. Again doubtful but possible. . JMHO I do not believe it to be 1st Camper because they knew who that was and the vehicle that individual was in.

Has anyone considered the killer as someone with experience slaughtering livestock? Hitting animals in the head with a hammer used to be commonplace, and some people still use that technique instead of a bolt gun. The person could be desensitized to killing and that's why they seem so calm and relaxed leading up to the murder.

I'm trying to think of some alternative ideas that I can't recall being discussed.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

When the motive behind this murder is revealed I doubt that it will be because of some imagined or perceived affair by anyone. It will be real. Then again that may not be the motive at all.

I think, if you do a bit more investigation, you'll learn that you're misinterpreting what was meant by "parked off in the distance." IIUC the distance, that you are hearing about, is not distance from the church, but rather distance from the camera that took the picture of the vehicle. That camera was not a church-based camera, but rather those at the closest business, which I believe was the SWFA Outdoors business on the other side of 287 and about 1/4 mile SE of the church. Any glimpse provided by cameras that far away would, of course, have had anything at the church "in the distance," and the perp could have parked front and center at all times and luckily (for him/her) been too indistinguishable to make out person or vehicle. I'm guessing it showed the headlights of a vehicle turning into the parking lot at some point, and little more given the distance and the rain.

Respectfully BBM...we do not know where the surveillance camera video came from, just that they have one per Assistant Chief Johnson..

'There’s one surveillance camera where you can see the car in the far corner of the frame, parked in the distance. You can't make out a plate, and we're not even comfortable releasing anything about a possible make or model,' Johnson said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ning-slaying-fitness-coach.html#ixzz48iOlBh7q

I do believe someone may be involved but I also have a strong suspicion of someone who is not on the list which I reported to MPD several weeks ago. And yes ma'am I am local. I am sorry for your loss. I didn't know Missy personally but have a long time friend who was very close to her. I understand she was an amazing woman.

Do either of you know why it's taking so long? It seems that if LE knew who it was they have then in by now. They themselves said person could be a danger to others. I wonder how they could say that if they don't know who the person is.

I don't know what to think. But good post.

Do you think maybe the walking around and some pacing the hallways was a "calm before the storm"? I can't count how many times in my life I've been so incredibly mad that I've been calm. If that makes sense. JMO.

I think the perp saw it as a mission/ job that they needed to complete and fast without detection and their own safety and lack of detection in mind.

Thank you for reporting whoever it was to MPD. There are several not on the list that I've heard of but only time will tell. I do think an arrest is coming soon but that could be wishful thinking. We discuss this in my office daily because we are all connected to her in some way. I know we are all ready for this to be done.

Do you think the second $10,000 reward means anything? I know some people think it means LE knows nothing. I think it's one last push to get a close family member to rat the perp out. Just curious what you've heard/determined.

All JMO....
Respectfully, the only thing that will be "done" is an arrest. Then all the gory stuff will come out, the Def will file motions and so much ugliness will come out. Just fact of life how these cases are. Having known some friends local who have had family members murdered or even being the Murderer ...its never over. Thankfully for those I know of, it was prior to this 24/7 news cycles and social media. Innocent People from all sides lives are torn apart and ruined. All because someone made the choice to take someone else life or harm them in some way. Nothing prior to 4:18 a.m. on 4/18/16.... will ever be the same. For anyone. .. Numbers fascinate me and it caught my eye of the times... Sending prayers for strength in each upcoming day. Sadly there will be another family whose lives will be torn apart ... the family of this Killer! I pray for that innocent family also . JMHO

Do either of you know why it's taking so long? It seems that if LE knew who it was they have then in by now. They themselves said person could be a danger to others. I wonder how they could say that if they don't know who the person is.

Respectfully, JMHO I think LEO know A LOT about this case. They have all the knowledge of what they have and don't have. As well as who they have interviewed, what was gotten from those interviews and so forth. They needed special help and that could mean don't know yet who the Suspect is, OR they need it for more evidence building their solid case (so Def cant say well how do you know) ** and on that the Def when gets to an arrest and then the Def attorney will def do their own forensic eval by an "expert" of same video. That's a Given They are quiet because they are doing what their job is, to investigate this murder. They do not have to tell the public anything. That not their job. Their job is to find the killer, have solid evidence to give to the DA/Pros to file formal charges. They also have to think like a Def attorney and dot every i and cross every T. When arrested the Alleged Suspect is still Innocent until Proven Guilty in a court of law. * not public opinion. This is a Right that each citizen is afforded under the U.S. Constitution.

Then I wonder why they haven't arrested anyone yet or requested a SW on that vehicle.

Respectfully bbm... we do not know that they haven't. Or if they found it or if it was even actually anything to do with the Murder/Suspect yet. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500