TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully they have left that location and are arresting someone.

Oh I'm just mad. <modsnip> I have been doing this for a LONG time, just under a different name prior to my divorce 5 years ago. I just happen to be a local this time and it gives me a whole new appreciation for what locals deal with in a small town. Just got my feeling hurt. It's my old church, this is our community, Missy was a very good friend of a long time friend. Her girls have no mom now, this case has just really gotten me in the heart. I was trying to help for MB and the girls and to keep my fellow compadres in the loop. I just have to let it roll.

Would this happen to be across from a football field? I just saw on Twitter the exact same thing you posted when I searched Midlothian and they said it was across from a football field.
If this is against the rules, please delete it because I dont know if we can't talk about Twitter or just can't link to it.

Yes exactly

Glammie, those of us that have been here reading your posts for awhile truly appreciate your efforts. Try not to be discouraged with rude posts.

Glammie please don't let the few negative people drive you away. Many of us appreciate you very much!!!
I have read all of the threads and make note of the posters I think have worthwhile things to say and note those I think do not.
You are one of the good ones!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you to Glamie & Dentalqueen for keeping us updated!!

I write and eat with my left hand.

That is it.

Many folks would consider me left handed if they saw me eating and writing.

I do everything else right handed.

E.g. Shoot guns, bat, throw, bowl, use scissors, use a hammer, start a lawn mower. I even water Ski and snow ski as a right-handed person would with a dominant foot.

Just saying....

It's not the same as being ambidextrous

:giggle: I wonder if the nuns in Catholic school, when I was in first grade, failed me back in the early sixties when they tried to make everyone right-handed as to writing!

They did have those rulers back in those days and they did use them to smack your hands! ( for those that grew up at that time you will understand )

BBM-- My dad's teachers made him switch from left to right handed when he was in grade school..caused a speech problem when he was a child...and YeS... I remember the nuns with the yardsticks ...OUCH to my hands LOL

They may have moved due to curiosity but I can confirm they were there at 5:00pm and 6:30pm and 7:35pm

Oh I'm just mad. <modsnip> I have been doing this for a LONG time, just under a different name prior to my divorce 5 years ago. I just happen to be a local this time and it gives me a whole new appreciation for what locals deal with in a small town. Just got my feeling hurt. It's my old church, this is our community, Missy was a very good friend of a long time friend. Her girls have no mom now, this case has just really gotten me in the heart. I was trying to help for MB and the girls and to keep my fellow compadres in the loop. I just have to let it roll.

Keep doing what you are doing!

Glammie and Dentalqueen,

Thank you very much for keeping us informed. Please don't get discouraged. We appreciate all your hard work. We all just want a quick arrest for Missy.

And Welcome Dentalqueen!

Sparky

Glammie, those of us that have been here reading your posts for awhile truly appreciate your efforts. Try not to be discouraged with rude posts.

yes, just let it roll off your shoulders. Thanks for the updates!

DentalQueen - were the cars all MPD or did you see vehicals belonging to outside agencies as well?

<modsnip> Glammie. No worries for you...You are doing great!

Hopefully, LE has moved on to their destination and we'll have an arrest by morning!

I read on the first post about LE tonight that LE might do an update on Friday, or that they are considering it ?

I'm not sure if you mean here or FB, but unless it got deleted I missed people being rude here.

Some of us were speculating it didn't sound like a staging (as in, to go serve an arrest warrant) so we asked about training. Others were mentioning they'd heard the road was clear, but I think they were just repeating what THEY'D been told, not trying to call you a liar.

People are very on edge--some go crazy with rumors in times like this. Some, like me, get even more analytical about information quality and ask lots of questions. It isn't meant to be insulting. At least not by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa