TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks I am fine now. Just struck a nerve yesterday. I let it roll, it's a new day and I shouldn't have allowed such ugliness get to me.

Justice for missy!
My bedtime now. I hope the new day brings you some sunshine.

I thought I read the campers that found her arrived at 4:35. They may have waited in their cars. When I arrive early, I sit in my car for until close to class time. A lot of campers do the same, especially on rainy days. Of course, some get out right away and help the trainer setup or get out to chat about training. I've done that before, too. If just 2 found her, it makes me think they were early arrivers, but the class may have been small that day or people may have been dragging in right on time.

Not sure if it was the case that morning but MB had posted about two ladies who had been showing up at 4:30 (maybe they needed to get home early so they liked to start early?). My thought on the two calls - when I used to attend CG, I always left my phone in the car. Maybe they ran out to their cars for cell phones..

That's what I said last night too.. and we don't know yet, could have been. But I am like Glammie, I don't believe they would have done this as any training or just sit and meet/greet. Not on the 1 mo anniv of her murder and not where can be seen .. they had an agenda. we just aren't privy to it yet . In due time...

Maybe they were ready to make an arrest but the subject wasn't where they thought he or she would be. They could have gathered all their units but had someone on surveillance to confirm presence of the subject before they rolled. As LE you don't want to roll 10 units up to a house only to find after swarming up there that no one is there. So maybe someone was surveilling a structure or a road for perp and Perp just never showed. MHO

Not sure if it was the case that morning but MB has posted about to ladies who has been showing up at 4:30 (maybe they needed to get home early so they liked to start early?). My thought on the two calls - when I used to attend CG, I always left my phone in the car. Maybe they ran out to their cars for cell phones.

BB told his sister a "friend" informed him of Missy's "car wreck." Do you know if one of her campers is his friend?

I gonna post this again as a reminder of how DARK it is at that location. This is Kerry Sanders on Today Show, Date is on the ss April 20, 2016 . Look how dark it is ... what we see is only because of the camera lighting. ... Remember that early morning it was also storming.

Missy Bevers Today Show April 20 2016 AM dark.JPG

Maybe they were ready to make an arrest but the subject wasn't where they thought he or she would be. They could have gathered all their units but had someone on surveillance to confirm presence of the subject before they rolled. As LE you don't want to roll 10 units up to a house only to find after swarming up there that no one is there. So maybe someone was surveilling a structure or a road for perp and Perp just never showed. MHO

Good post. That's why I don't get why locals went on the MPD website and asked them about the action on Mt. Zion. That would total tip perp off. And don't think the perp is staying away from the site. Perp might very well be someone who thinks he/she is above suspicion and should be visiting the police site frequently to check up on their dearly departed, whether friend, colleague or family member.

I wondered if the perp was using a motorcycle and came and went the back way, there is a trail/dirt road back there.. just a thought

That trail is an old road that ran along side the creek before the church was constructed. It was cut off by the construction of the church, and likely hasn’t been used since. I think it would be impassable even in the daytime. Even if the suspect did try to escape on a motorbike in that direction, it would have taken him onto neighboring private properties. A biker riding across private properties in the middle of the night would likely have attracted a lot of attention.

I think it is highly unlikely he escaped in that direction, but I would not be surprised if the suspect did use a motorcycle to escape.

I don't know about every location/trainer, but no matter how early I get there, class starts at start time. Some people leave 15mins early to get ready for work, but class doesn't start before start time unless there's an issue. (For example, a typo was made that class started at 6am. A correction was made that start time was 5:30, but some didn't get it. So the trainer began class at 5:30 for those arrivers and restarted it at 6 for the others.) When you arrive, you set up your mat and wait for start time. Some people stretch or warm up, but trainer doesn't give instruction until start time.

I have seen a similar thing happening with a local high profile case (MS). LE rushed towards the location of the later arrested individual. They gathered about a couple of miles away. They waited and then poof, they left. 2 days later, same procedure including a heli and a plane, the suspect was arrested at his home.

Probable cause needs to be solid prior to getting the AW signed. Not saying that happened in the local case. In the MB case for example, it would not be sufficient to base PC on solely a match between the perp in the video and the suspect. Just saying and just an example.

-Nin

Good info. Has anyone noticed that the location of LE yesterday/last night is not near the homes of the people on the SW that we have primarily speculated about? At least the main two people. Scared to use initials b/c don't want to get in trouble...

I wondered if the perp was using a motorcycle and came and went the back way, there is a trail/dirt road back there.. just a thought

After riding for many years I think that get up would be too bulky and awkward to manipulate a bike.

Even car lights in an empty parking lot in the dark?

Who said car lights had to be on? If Suspect was parked on the North side where the busted metal door was, he/she could have driven straight ahead and out to the highway, turned on lights and left... dark, storming... The way that Church is on the property, its at an angle. kinda odd setting.

It wouldn't alarm me, even if I noticed. Other camper Cars are pulling in so lights are shining on and off. If I'm looking down at my phone, I wouldn't notice and I'm super observant. Some locations are at businesses where cleaning crew or business workers arrive early. We work out beside a school. I've noticed cars leave and enter but just assume it's a worker.

Good info. Has anyone noticed that the location of LE yesterday/last night is not near the homes of the people on the SW that we have primarily speculated about? At least the main two people. Scared to use initials b/c don't want to get in trouble...

I dont think those people had anything to do with this... jmho they would not have released that SW..

I gonna post this again as a reminder of how DARK it is at that location. This is Kerry Sanders on Today Show, Date is on the ss April 20, 2016 . Look how dark it is ... what we see is only because of the camera lighting. ... Remember that early morning it was also storming.

View attachment 94827

Thank you!
Do we know if any interior lights stay on during the night? Or is it just illuminated outdoors?

what does one do with a bloody stained up costume worn to a killing ? was wondering if they dropped it off at the dump. Midlothian use to have a landfil but i cant remember where it was, is it on Mt Zion???

From the looks of the video, it appears the hall lights were on, but peep could've turned them on.

I dont think those people had anything to do with this... jmho they would not have released that SW..

So the location of LE could point to non-SW listed POI or that they were following up on a reported object(s) found that they needed to retrieve? But perhaps a "forensics" type vehicle would have been there? And not as many LEO? Any thoughts?

Good post. That's why I don't get why locals went on the MPD website and asked them about the action on Mt. Zion. That would total tip perp off. And don't think the perp is staying away from the site. Perp might very well be someone who thinks he/she is above suspicion and should be visiting the police site frequently to check up on their dearly departed, whether friend, colleague or family member.

:thinking: or may now go back and check to see if something placed in area around there needs retrieved.

I have a new suspect in mind. Completely none I have heard of until reading and clicking on other links.

Good point, yeah you wonder why they released it when they didn't have to right? Very interesting why they release any info at all. Must be tactical.

No. They don't live in Midlo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member