TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Nationals meant, "Good point, yeah you wonder why they released it when they didn't have to, right?" Not "when they didn't have the right." JMO

Thank you, I did misread. :blushing:  I edited my orig post.

I think you have posted in the past that you suspect someone other than those on the target # list.Have you identified a motive?

No motive that I know of yet . And I have to sit on my hands. I not wanting a vacation when potentially could be an arrest while I am away ;)

for those that missed last night I will update and clarify. yesterday at around 4:55pm I passed the church where I observed a sheriff walking out from the church. I was coming from Waxahachie to Midlothian. As I was driving I observed a Dallas county sheriff and multiple other LE along the way (estimating around 4) DC was driving and other LE just sitting on side of road but not together. At 5:07pm I observed an SUV parked at the end of Mt Zion Rd parked next to a white ford chatting to each other. This SUV LE was not MPD and I am sorry but I couldn't get a read on what department. At 6:30pm headed around where the stadium is located my child pointed out "why are all of those cops sitting back there" AT this point I could not count the cars or even see the departments on the SUV's. At 7:35pm when returning home I observed the LE still in the same position. No to be clear it is not easy to see Mt Zion sits behind the service road and is blocked by houses and trees. At this point I still could not tell how many LE were there. I decided to turn down the street to observe more and when I did I saw approximately 10 SUV LE vehicles parked in a row lined up. I saw no LE out of the vehicles. I admit that I panicked and immediately turned around. I tried to get a picture but it is blurry. I reported this to Glammie and as we both know this is not an event that happens everyday in our small town. Yesterday as I was out and about I saw more LE in my 10 years living in Midlothian than I have ever seen. I hope this clears it up and catches others up that missed last night.

Someone google "Midlothian PD MT Zion rd 5/18/2016" id did but can not get on FB. the 1st thing that came up says, Whats going on on mr zion rd, someone replies white male reported......and thats all i can see.?

Sorry, I'm off to work soon. But I can only guess that the perp drove around the church parking lot to ensure no one else was there before entering? No? I guess if it was me, I would have drove around the building to ensure there were no other cars there. JMHO

If you were coming from area of the Outdoor Store then turn in right into the CoC drive, you could potentially see any veh on the Covered drive side and front... and going straight in to the North, you could see down the rear of church and of course that North side. There are no Street lights on North side parking. JMHO. I dont know if did or not. Honestly no telling what time the Suspect even arrived there... For all we know (I doubt though) could have been there a long time prior to being caught on video. * hense the not looking wet when storming as some have stated. Very well could have changed into the get up in Kitchen.

http://www.midlothian.tx.us/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=816....."Law Enforcement Memorial Service Join us on Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 6:30 pm at Heritage Park as we honor the Midlothian Police Department Officers currently serving and remember those who gave the ultimate sacrifice in service to our community. A 21-gun salute is planned. ..."

This is taking place tonight . . .

I called the CBS affiliate and was told media was aware of all the police vehicles but no one knew what was going on.
Websleuths provides more information. Thanks everyone.

Tricia

Bumped

for those that missed last night i will update and clarify. Yesterday at around 4:55pm i passed the church where i observed a sheriff walking out from the church. I was coming from waxahachie to midlothian. As i was driving i observed a dallas county sheriff and multiple other le along the way (estimating around 4) dc was driving and other le just sitting on side of road but not together. At 5:07pm i observed an suv parked at the end of mt zion rd parked next to a white ford chatting to each other. This suv le was not mpd and i am sorry but i couldn't get a read on what department. At 6:30pm headed around where the stadium is located my child pointed out "why are all of those cops sitting back there" at this point i could not count the cars or even see the departments on the suv's. At 7:35pm when returning home i observed the le still in the same position. No to be clear it is not easy to see mt zion sits behind the service road and is blocked by houses and trees. At this point i still could not tell how many le were there. I decided to turn down the street to observe more and when i did i saw approximately 10 suv le vehicles parked in a row lined up. I saw no le out of the vehicles. I admit that i panicked and immediately turned around. I tried to get a picture but it is blurry. I reported this to glammie and as we both know this is not an event that happens everyday in our small town. Yesterday as i was out and about i saw more le in my 10 years living in midlothian than i have ever seen. I hope this clears it up and catches others up that missed last night.

thank you.

Just an observation but these homes are located within walking distance from another location CG has workouts. and a location that one of the POI's has camps.

So is Heritage Park by Mt Zion? Have we determined this was what the activity was??

Well this might be what was going on........

This is taking place tonight . . .

Yeah, that's what starry and dredre said, which was what prompted my post. I'm leaning towards it not being related due to 1) the time of night and 2) my thinking any dress rehearsal would likely be at the actual venue 10 miles away.

But JMO...who knows?

Even though Heritage Park is 10 miles away? Per PoirotryInMotion.. Seems far away to be planning that. IMO.

Just to clarify, I do not believe the memorial at Heritage Park is related to last night's LE gathering on Mt. Zion. Someone else asked if the event at Heritage Park was related to last night's happenings. I (tried to) point out that---in addition to PoirotryInMotion's post that the park is 10 miles away---the date is all wrong: The memorial did not take place last night. It is taking place tonight.

(I'm not sure what you mean by "planning that"?)

I read the date wrong when I posted that, so I removed my post. Sorry for any confusion.

Just to clarify, I do not believe the memorial at Heritage Park is related to last night's LE gathering on Mt. Zion. Someone else asked if the event at Heritage Park was related to last night's happenings. I (tried to) point out that---in addition to PoirotryInMotion's post that the park is 10 miles away---the date is all wrong: The memorial did not take place last night. It is taking place tonight.

I agree with you. I don't think it's for the memorial. I think the park is too far away for them to be where they were yesterday.

Yesterday as I was out and about I saw more LE in my 10 years living in Midlothian than I have ever seen. I hope this clears it up and catches others up that missed last night.

A few friends who live there have said this same thing about LE presence in Midlothian yesterday....

Ah, thanks. I couldn't tell from your post up above (#946) - thought maybe you thought they were having a dress rehearsal of some sort. Thanks for clarifying. :)

Hi everyone. As a Midlo local I've been following this case and all these threads closely, but this is actually my first time to post. I just wanted to clear up a few things since I am a local.

1) There is a Heritage Park in Midlothian. It is right in the middle of town on 8th St. It's where we have a local farmers market every Saturday and other small town events.

2) Even though the abandoned houses on Mt. Zion appear to be very close to the high school on a map (it's only about 1/2 a mile away), in person it's actually a big difference in location. The high school is further down FM663 and to get to the high school from the abandoned houses you have to cross a long bridge over Hwy 287. The football stadium is also on the North side of 287 and Mt. Zion is on the South of 287. So even when there are big football or graduation events, people never really park all the way over on the south side of the highway. Too far and dangerous of a walk. I live about a mile from Mt. Zion so I've seen the cars parked along the side of the road for big stadium events, but it's always on the north side.

3) I agree that I have seen so many more Midlo PD out and about than ever before. I remember someone posted the other day that this would be a good time to commit a minor infraction in town (like California roll through a stop sign), but it's really the complete opposite. I'm paying more attention to the speed limit than ever before because of all the cops! lol

4) I barely missed all the activity on Mt. Zion by about 15 minutes yesterday. I will say that if someone were wanting to abandon stuff, it would definitely be a good place as more fences have been going up and it looks like demolition will occur very soon.

Thank you everyone for all your interest and help in this case. Like all of you, praying for an arrest soon!

Just an observation but these homes are located within walking distance from another location CG has workouts. and a location that one of the POI's has camps.

Interesting I googled Camp Gladiator Midlothian Conference Center (where MB had her CG) this came up *** But doesn't look like they have an evening camp on Wednesday nights.

Camp Gladiator WebsiteDirections
Camp
Fitness chain offering 4-week outdoor camps for groups with cardio, strength & agility training.
Address: 1431 S Midlothian Pkwy, Midlothian, TX 76065

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/''/...4093356c8cafe046!2m2!1d-96.977459!2d32.468491

From Camp Gladiator Midlothian FB https://www.facebook.com/CampGladiatorMidlothian/

April 3, 2016
Take Action Now!
Special Price for Grand Opening and Current Locations!! Message us for a Pre-Openimg Sale!! Hurry...this special price begins now and ends April 18th!
Current locations for Midlothian, TX
M/W/F 5:00am, Creekside Church of Christ
M/W/F 9:00am, Midlothian Conference Center
T/TH 5:00am, Midlothian Conference Center
T/TH 7:00pm, Midlothian Conference Center
Locations coming April 4th:
M/W/F 4:40am & 6:00am, Beef O' Brady's
M/W/F 5:00am & 6:15am, Athletes Enhancement
M/TU/THUR 9:15am & 5:15pm, Gateway Church Midlothian
Come check out Camp this week at current locations and next week at our Preview locations!
Send us a Message for More Details!!

Morning peeps! If someone wanted to change out of a costume they may have planned to hide it in a hole somewhere out there since it is all going to be demolished soon? :thinking:

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member