TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is such a feminine walk. I don't know how people can't see that. SwatPerpPat sure has us all stumped.

This case is going to drive me to drink, yet! :drink: :drink:

The more I watch and read the more I think it could be a young male in ~late adolescence. Late teens, maybe very early 20s. I think that's why he sometimes looks feminine, because he doesn't yet have the build of a grown man. Some males take some time to really fill out and look masculine.
Maybe one that has broken his foot at some point ...
And he's doing this crime for someone else, not for his own purpose. But he was assured that he'd never be traced to the crime.

Just thoughts and opinions.

Well, my 'motive' choice is a little complicated. The short version is resentment, rejection, anger, and vengefulness. The long version below.

The short version of my 'opportunity' is I have no idea, but I believe that to be complicated as well. I haven't worked out a couple glitches in my theory because info is way too scarce regarding everyone's alibi.

Motive. I think MB knew her attacker well. I believe there may have been a significant power-shift in their relationship, based on her fitness passion. This almost certainly boosted her self-confidence as well as her physical strength. She was popular with and admired by her students and other fitness enthusiasts. There have been more than a couple comments made in interviews by family that she was so devoted to her passion that it took up a significant amount of time. One could even interpret a couple of those comments to mean there was some resentment about that. I believe MB had some issues in her marriage and it was stated by family members they were working things out. Evidence indicates despite that, there may have been some outside interests - either still or again.

I'm not going to go into a long list of specifics, but I have pored over interviews, articles, footage, forums, etc., and at every turn I read or hear something that piques my interest regarding my personal choice and a hint at motive. That, plus signs of deception in body language, long-winded propositions/attestations, etc., strengthen my theory. Not to mention physical attribute, which I have covered at exhausting length.

Regarding alibi, I'm just not so sure there. I wish I had access to more data, but I don't think that's going to happen. I'll just repeat myself on this subject: The more complicated and detail-specific an alibi a person lays out, the more interested I get. I don't fully trust eyewitness accounts, as they're not always reliable. I do trust circumstantial evidence such as time-stamped surveillance footage, cell tower pings, recorded mileage, phone data, etc.

I am right with you on every piece of this!!!

What are the odds SP is already in jail being held on some lesser charge of breaking and entering while LE finishes their investigation? Could be why LE doesn't seem too concerned that there is a homicidal maniac on the loose. In looking at those currently in Ellis county jail there is an individual that really stands out to me.

I'm in agreement. As someone who grew up on the back of a horse, riding would help with posture as well as offset issues like I see in the subject (pronate ankles, hunch, sway back, etc). He may ride, but he's probably not a skilled horseman. He does not appear to be physically fit to my eyes.

I have believed from the start that the SP is a mature person, middle age at least. They appear to walk rather slowly and unhurried. That made me think perhaps SP was lying in wait for MB and was just "killing time" while they waited for her. I think she was likely targeted.

I assume the FBI has created a Profile on the killer.

That is such a feminine walk. I don't know how people can't see that. SwatPerpPat sure has us all stumped.

This case is going to drive me to drink, yet! :drink: :drink:

I feel like the speed of that gif is misleading. It's much faster than the original footage, making the perp look like he's taking quick, short steps.

SKresearch, of each piece of gear that we think we see in the photos of SWATPERP, which would be used by a self-defense trainer or an MMA fighter? The puffy padded long shorts? The shin guards? The gloves? The vest? The helmet?

Lawzy, sleuthers, don't tell me we've been looking at old boxing shoes all this time.

I mentioned this once before and it got zero traction but this person appears to me to be an effeminate male. I do not know if that offends anyone or sounds politically incorrect - neither is my intent at all. I am making no reference to sexuality or anything like this. I am simply saying that the gait and movement struck me right away as an effeminate male.

The more I watch and read the more I think it could be a young male in ~late adolescence. Late teens, maybe very early 20s. I think that's why he sometimes looks feminine, because he doesn't yet have the build of a grown man. Some males take some time to really fill out and look masculine.
Maybe one that has broken his foot at some point ...
And he's doing this crime for someone else, not for his own purpose. But he was assured that he'd never be traced to the crime.

Just thoughts and opinions.

attachment.php

I did some research and put on a helmet (racing) and OMG it was hot, I could barely hear or breathe. I can't imagine adding a balaclava to the mix! I don't think this is the type of helmet SP wore but I do notice the straps (pictured) and the hanging thing taped to the side that could be confused with a mic (as speculated or questioned in previous posts) or possibly the straps were not fastened like I did? I made the face shot B&W like the one of SP we are working with and as you can tell, the helmet I'm wearing has more open space in the front.

Full disclaimer, it took liquid courage to post these but its research, right? :drink:

ETA: I have a lot of (long) hair. If SP is female I will bet my next paycheck her hair is not long. No way I could have fit it in there with all that other stuff. IMO

Appreciated research,esp the hair part... thank you right down to your courage bones girl!

As to the gait and balance, I ponder a slight bit of cerebral palsy or other type of ataxia.

I mentioned this once before and it got zero traction but this person appears to me to be an effeminate male. I do not know if that offends anyone or sounds politically incorrect - neither is my intent at all. I am making no reference to sexuality or anything like this. I am simply saying that the gait and movement struck me right away as an effeminate male.

Are we going to scorned, angry, secret gay lover?

I think Batbrat & I are coming to approximately the same conclusions about the height of the perp. The standard size doors at the church should be 80".
Eyeing up the perp near the door puts him roughly 1 foot shorter.
I minus an inch or so to compensate for the illusion of added height from the boots/helmet.

Therefore, I get the perps height at approximately 5' 10".

I don't remotely see LE's analysis of the perp being between 5' 2" to 5' 7" but heck, they are the experts, eh?

What are the odds SP is already in jail being held on some lesser charge of breaking and entering while LE finishes their investigation? Could be why LE doesn't seem too concerned that there is a homicidal maniac on the loose. In looking at those currently in Ellis county jail there is an individual that really stands out to me.

What is the link to the arrest info? Someone posted it in another thread but I can't remember which one. Can you share it please? Thanks!

I am right with you on every piece of this!!!

OMG, has anyone seen the picture in the People Magazine article at the top left of page??..........i just picked up copy and almost passed out when I saw it....

OMG, has anyone seen the picture in the People Magazine article at the top left of page??..........i just picked up copy and almost passed out when I saw it....

Without a pic then it didn't happen (wink wink)

attachment.php

8 foot plywood sheets on doors

Really nice find. That makes the door openings about 85" on those particular doors. I wonder if they're the same height as the interior doors?

adding:
attachment.php

Attachments

• paneldoor.jpg
    paneldoor.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 491
I minus an inch or so to compensate for the illusion of added height from the boots/helmet.
rsbm

Respectfully, I think the boots and helmet account for 3-5 inches. I have Oxfords and loafers that have a 1" heel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria