TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
As to the gait and balance, I ponder a slight bit of cerebral palsy or other type of ataxia.

I noticed what looked like, to me, a "foot drop", and dragging of the right foot in a part the video of the SwatPerp.

IMOO.

First of all,
why is the person called, "Swat".

LOL...

We gave them the "Swatperp" (SP) nickname on thread 1 bc it was reported several times "swat gear" although we know it's not likely real SWAT gear.

IMO

Made a little comment about boxing shoes, so I looked them up. I have always thought there was something very sloppy about those SP boots, because it seems that I can see a pretty detailed outline of a foot when SP moves. I thought of something like sock slippers, where the feet slide around and toes poke into the fabric.

Well, lo and behold, boxing shoes. Who knew? They come in over the ankle styles that have "sock-like fit". I don't feel like researching more on boxing shoes, but I thank SK researcher for bringing the idea of protective gear back into the discussion because it made me look at these sports shoes.

Winner, winner? Chicken dinner?

rsbm

Respectfully, I think the boots and helmet account for 3-5 inches. I have Oxfords and loafers that have a 1" heel.

My estimate is pretty close to yours. I am thinking 2.5-3". The kind of helmet I think is used doesn't have padding inside. It's just sort of a "toy" helmet that gives paintball protection . It's lined with a sort of webbing. A friend of mind says he has something sort of like it for paintball and it would add about 1.5".
attachment.php

with this strapped on:

attachment.php

Attachments

• painthelm.jpg
    painthelm.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 592
  • headlamp.jpg
    headlamp.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 492
My estimate is pretty close to yours. I am thinking 2.5-3". The kind of helmet I think is used doesn't have padding inside. It's just sort of a "toy" helmet that gives paintball protection . It's lined with a sort of webbing. A friend of mind says he has something sort of like it for paintball and it would add about 1.5".
attachment.php

SP. had a full face helmet IMO.

"What about the summer Missy had planned with her girls? Have you thought about Missy’s parents, siblings and friends who don’t really know how to get through a day without profound sorrow and sadness?"

Interesting... Scott makes no mention of Missy's husband.... Mentions her daughters, parents, and friends missing her, but not her husband. Is Scott calling out Missy's husband....

That open letter gave me the creeps as in it was like a schoolyard plea to a bully. Demeaning SWATPERP's height, intelligence, etc. is not going to have any effect on this case whatsoever. But, it does somehow insult every man who is 5"7" or shorter. Telling SP that very best LE in the world is on the trail has already crossed SP's mind, but as far as SP and the author know - LE isn't quite sure of SP's gender, much less height. Mentioning all who loved and miss her and how SP will be lonely behind bars in solitary only to burn in hell for eternity is not going to reach any part of SP. People who really believe in and fear hell do not commit cold blooded murder.

I don't know why the author didn't mention MB's husband. It may show his bias it may show his error.

I feel like the speed of that gif is misleading. It's much faster than the original footage, making the perp look like he's taking quick, short steps.

Yeah, I've watched the real video 9384938749387 times. I wasn't talking about Bill Carson's gif, I was talking about SP's walk. Fast or slow, it's a feminine walk.
LE doesn't say/do this for no reason:

Missy Bevers LE woman statement.PNG

MOO

OMG, has anyone seen the picture in the People Magazine article at the top left of page??..........i just picked up copy and almost passed out when I saw it....

I just looked at the picture.

??????

:hanging:

attachment.php

SP. had a full face helmet IMO.

Disagree. The helmet Batbrat posted is very similar to perp's helmet. Can be bought together with black balaclava from Amazon for less than $25.

ETA: The stubby visor and the raised areas covering ears are visible several times in the video.

OMG, has anyone seen the picture in the People Magazine article at the top left of page??..........i just picked up copy and almost passed out when I saw it....

What are you referring to ? Can you post the picture. It should be ok, its from a news source.

I just looked at the picture.

??????

:hanging:

cvr1.jpg

Murder in a Church. New Clues in a Fitness Coach's Mysterious Death

I linked the article a couple of days ago. I'm not feeling emotional about the cover blurb. Maybe I'm missing something?

I think I read every post but must not understand WTHeck is going on. Can someone tell me why we're sleuthing random people in the Ellis County Sheriff booking logs? :help:

And while I'm at it, what's the big deal about the People Magazine headline? :hilarious:

I'm usually pretty sharp, but I'm totally lost tonight with all the vagueness and innuendo here.

Can u post the pic? If it's from a news source it's ok to share.

I'll buy and post pictures from People (printed version) tomorrow if nobody does it by then. I mean it's technically research & case related. I don't care about reading the rest (okay, that's a lie) :laughing:

Hi. I've been following along as much as I can but this is my first post on this thread. I apologize, I know this has been asked a million times but can some one please post the pic of swat perps eyes again??? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teaticket5217