TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who carries, it's just about impossible to conceal while exercising. Not to mention very few options for conceal carry exercise wear (yes there are conceal carry leggings, just not common).

So, even if she was wearing a conceal carry pair of leggings, what's she going to do with the gun during the class in order to secure it?

I don't believe she was carrying or we'd have a dead perp. She didn't see broken glass of what appears to be a staged break in or she would have A. Grabbed her gun B. Her phone to call the B&E in. Advantage missy

At this time I believe the COD is huge. I think they kind of messed up by saying openly it's strategy in the case not to release at this time. Let me paint you a picture....per se I was the killer and I put two bullets in her chest and one in her head to make sure...like an execution, like a pro, and have done nothing else to her, do you think I'm going to share that information with someone? Hmmmmm....

At this time I believe the COD is huge. I think they kind of messed up by saying openly it's strategy in the case not to release at this time. Let me paint you a picture....per se I was the killer and I put two bullets in her chest and one in her head to make sure...like an execution, like a pro, and have done nothing else to her, do you think I'm going to share that information with someone? Hmmmmm....

Why wouldn't you say it? We've seen a lot of cases where LE says the victim was shot "execution style" before an arrest, and imo telling the public she was shot execution style might reassure them they're safe and the murderer isn't going to go after anyone else.

PARKER COUNTY TEXAS JANUARY 22, 2016

"Two young military men are being held in the Parker County jail Friday on accusations that they stole property from Brock High School after breaking into the agricultural building wearing military-style tactical clothing and carrying rifles."

Surveillance videos captured two suspects, carrying backpacks and rifles, break into the agricultural building through a window."

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/article56120340.html#storylink=cpy

Hmm, perps break into school to steal, wearing tactical gear. Am I to assume they went there with the intent to murder because they wore tactical gear and carried rifles? No, they went to a vacant school in the middle of the night to steal.

When did she stop at the firehouse?

I can no longer confirm this as once her page was memorialized there were some things missing. However based on my memory it was on the way home from Austin, she stopped at a local fire station.

Sent from my iPhone

Does anyone have a link where it says the workout that Monday morning was the last one at Creekside church and that they would change location?

Thanks!

-Nin

No, that is a rumor that has grown legs. It said on the FB page the 9 a.m. class would be moving to the Conference Center because of the weather, I believe. Someone posted a link to the FB page regarding the 5 a.m. class meeting under the awning at CoC, and the 9 a.m. class moving to the Conference Center. I apologize for any misunderstanding about this in my previous posts. A good poster did set me straight on that incorrect information. I will see if I saved the link to the FB notification of the move of the 9 a.m. class. Hope that helps.

As someone who carries, it's just about impossible to conceal while exercising. Not to mention very few options for conceal carry exercise wear (yes there are conceal carry leggings, just not common).

So, even if she was wearing a conceal carry pair of leggings, what's she going to do with the gun during the class in order to secure it?

My thoughts as well. She either had a handbag designed for conceal and carry, or it was under her truck seat. Something like that. JMO.

IRVING, Texas - Irving police say they were confronted by a man with a hammer that had broken into a school.

The school district reported seeing the man on video burglarizing Farine Elementary School on Metker Street around 1:30 a.m.

When responding officers tried to confront him at the school, police said he charged at them with a hammer.

http://www.themonitor.com/news/loca...cle_635ea72a-be1c-11e5-84e1-db3302ac2224.html

Perp used hammer as a weapon.

I've been merely speculating since I'm new I'm trying to get the general consensus of the people. I think it is basically solved. They were named in the original affidavit. When police show up at your house and steal your trash they are looking for evidence. A POI from the original affidavits list of names made a FB post recently about black dodge chargers stealing their garbage in the wee hours of the morning.

I do not believe this person was involved at all, other than being the subject of local rumors.

Sent from my iPhone

Why wouldn't you say it? We've seen a lot of cases where LE says the victim was shot "execution style" before an arrest, and imo telling the public she was shot execution style might reassure them they're safe and the murderer isn't going to go after anyone else.

Why wouldn't I say that? Hmmm maybe because you basically just told a murderer who is guaranteed watching this not to share the manner in which you killed her. Only YOU would know. If you in turn tell someone that when everyone seems to believe she was dismembered in the face, bludgeoned, beat, horrifically, but you only shot her so you laugh at the country and say to your friend I only shot that women and they turn you in well there you have it. ONLY THE KILLER KNOWS HOW SHE DIED. If she was beaten to death they would say it. This is a very particular death. The entire murder was planned very professionally. Do you believe they lost it when it came time to kill? I don't. Two to the chest drops her fast. Stand over and dump into her face. They said damage to chest and head was COD. They never even raised their blood pressure. Casually walked away. They kind of said that too. Professional to the bitter end.

If this was simply a burglary gone wrong, why is there no urgency to get in and get out? Someone attributed the lack of urgency to SP not expecting anyone to show up at that time.

Why would SP go to such great lengths to disguise him/herself, yet not even check to see if there was an activity at the very public place he/she was planning on burglarizing? That doesn’t add up to me.

If you are going to be as methodical as the SP was, you’re not going to overlook the very important fact that there’s an event at the place you are burglarizing, are you?

I can no longer confirm this as once her page was memorialized there were some things missing. However based on my memory it was on the way home from Austin, she stopped at a local fire station.

Sent from my iPhone

With apologies, I scoured her facebook before it was memorialized and I never saw mention of a visit to a fire station. She did not mention this on her facebook iirc. Perhaps you heard it elsewhere.

No, that is a rumor that has grown legs. It said on the FB page the 9 a.m. class would be moving to the Conference Center because of the weather, I believe. Someone posted a link to the FB page regarding the 5 a.m. class meeting under the awning at CoC, and the 9 a.m. class moving to the Conference Center. I apologize for any misunderstanding about this in my previous posts. A good poster did set me straight on that incorrect information. I will see if I saved the link to the FB notification of the move of the 9 a.m. class. Hope that helps.

Gotcha, thanks!

-Nin

I agree with the 2 and 1 theory. This is the multiple puncture wounds, it shows an experienced or paid hit and it gets us past the "rage" that everyone thinks the perp must have had to hit her in the head and chest. I think it explains the calm demeanor as well, he was there to kill. Someone wanted her silenced or out of the way. Not ruling out any reasons yet, but I believe that is how she was killed.

Imo

PARKER COUNTY TEXAS JANUARY 22, 2016

"Two young military men are being held in the Parker County jail Friday on accusations that they stole property from Brock High School after breaking into the agricultural building wearing military-style tactical clothing and carrying rifles."

Surveillance videos captured two suspects, carrying backpacks and rifles, break into the agricultural building through a window."

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/article56120340.html#storylink=cpy

Hmm, perps break into school to steal, wearing tactical gear. Am I to assume they went there with the intent to murder because they wore tactical gear and carried rifles? No, they went to a vacant school in the middle of the night to steal.

[h=1]Man Dressed as SWAT Officer Robs Arlington Business: APD[/h]http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/One-Shot-During-Armed-Robbery-in-Arlington-Parking-Lot-APD-368518011.html

(sorry couldn't give live link~)

IRVING, Texas - Irving police say they were confronted by a man with a hammer that had broken into a school.

The school district reported seeing the man on video burglarizing Farine Elementary School on Metker Street around 1:30 a.m.

When responding officers tried to confront him at the school, police said he charged at them with a hammer.

http://www.themonitor.com/news/loca...cle_635ea72a-be1c-11e5-84e1-db3302ac2224.html

Perp used hammer as a weapon.

I've seen nothing to suggest that Missy tried to do a citizen's arrest, but actually quite the opposite with SIL saying the uniform would have put Missy at ease rather than there being any suggestion from SIL, MIL, BB, etc. that Missy became confrontational with the perp.

Why wouldn't I say that? Hmmm maybe because you basically just told a murderer who is guaranteed watching this not to share the manner in which you killed her. Only YOU would know. If you in turn tell someone that when everyone seems to believe she was dismembered in the face, bludgeoned, beat, horrifically, but you only shot her so you laugh at the country and say to your friend I only shot that women and they turn you in well there you have it. ONLY THE KILLER KNOWS HOW SHE DIED. If she was beaten to death they would say it. This is a very particular death. The entire murder was planned very professionally. Do you believe they lost it when it came time to kill? I don't. Two to the chest drops her fast. Stand over and dump into her face. They said damage to chest and head was COD. They never even raised their blood pressure. Casually walked away. They kind of said that too. Professional to the bitter end.

I respectfully disagree with your statement. Although that is what LE said, "only the killer would know" there were at least two campers who actually saw Missy after the murder. I believe the LE was implying that what may have seemed to be the obvious manner of death was not in fact it. For example, if say you walked in after a brutal murder and the decedent had a head wound but had also been stabbed multiple times and they were left with a knife sticking in their chest you would most likely believe they had been stabbed to death. Its my opinion the LE may have been referring to which came first the chicken or the egg.

Sent from my iPhone

An Inquisitor articles gives many links to FB pages, but I am not able to access the specific Camp notice of the change that early morning. As Glammie stated, some things from her FB, since memorialized, have changed. I get the message not available today. This article also named a Camper who arrived late and had no clue what was going on at the church and posted to FB.

The post from ‎Missy Bevers‎ to “Camp Gladiator Midlothian!! ��” posted on Sunday revealed Missy’s instructions to her class about increasing the amount of weights they planned to lift.

<modsnip>

I'd love to ask these 3 questions of any LE or affiliated who might be reading in here:

1. Have they ever seen security cam video of a burglary that intermittently covered a timespan of 30 minutes in which NOTHING was seen taken or even stashed near an exit?

2. (If LE) - if they've drawn their gun to search the premises, have they reported their own gun's serial # on their incident reports?

3. In a crime scene such as Missy's, if a gun registered to her was found legally carried out of sight in her car, would the serial number of her gun be written up in the incident report?

I can see a serial number being written down possibly in the 3rd scenario if for some reason Missy had her gun in sight on the seat (as it might be unknown at first if perp had deposited his gun in there during his getaway), but #1 and #2 seem less likely, IMO.

With apologies, I scoured her facebook before it was memorialized and I never saw mention of a visit to a fire station. She did not mention this on her facebook iirc. Perhaps you heard it elsewhere.

No she had a check in prior to her FB being memorialized. This was not something I heard it was something I actually personally saw. It WAS there.

ETA: I am a local and this was on the evening of her murder, when I saw this checkin from FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member