TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
The front end of this white Nisaan looks very similar to that vehicles front end in the video of Arlington robbery. This is a 2009 but maybe LE had the year wrong.

I didn't even notice the vehicle in the video. It seems it would have had to been one of theirs. You are right that LE did say they left in black truck but maybe only some of them were in truck and another came in the other white or silver car.

https://www.google.com/search?q=200...ei=oo5oV5lDxpzIAsW6uoAG#imgrc=94x7q5dX8hPoYM:

Comparing to 0:07 - 0:27 in this video

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/more-than-50-weapons-stolen-in-arlington-gun-store-burglary/124886520

Good point, Hatfield. And maybe one of them remained in the white car during the robbery to be on lookout.

What do you think about the way the suspect runs with his feet so turned out?

I'm not gonna copy BatBrat's Green Man again, but if you happen to see me get out of the car after a too-long trip, that's essentially the gait you'll see. At least until I do what the physical therapist taught me! My PT was beyond wonderful, I cannot explain how my quality of life improved with good PT!

Your joints are a system, if you begin with the developmental hip dysplasia, you'll end up with the other joint problems eventually.

It's also possible that SwatPrep had a head injury or car accident & has regained many physical skills -- but not all the skills & abilities s/he had before the accident/injury. Did this person train with Missy in 2013, but can't keep up?

Was Missy, or someone close, involved in a car accident with injuries in the other car?

Firefighter or LEO fall from a building?

Wait -- BratBat, were you following me this weekend???? :thinking:

Good point, Hatfield. And maybe one of them remained in the white car during the robbery to be on lookout.

What do you think about the way the suspect runs with his feet so turned out?

Yeah, that was the part that made me think the person in this robbery could be one and the same of the perp in the swat gear.

Its a possibility to me. I wish we could find out if the store that was robbed of the 50 guns carried Police vests like the guy had on.
It was strange to me that they didn't mention the name of the business. I wonder if the business was a supplier for LE because they called it a "commercial business".

If we could prove that business ever sold police tactical jackets or helmets like the swat murderer then I think that would be enough IMO to tie the 2 cases together.

So very respectfully snipped for space and focus; however, the information contained within the snipped portion was fascinating read. I do believe I heard a standing ovation from this crowd for a remarkable job well done.

Someone mentioned that a real tactical vest like the one the SWATPERP is wearing would cost around $3000. Since you have identified an exact replica of the tactical vest, Batbrat, would you agree that is the approximate cost of the vest? I also understand that this particular type gear cannot be purchased even online by the general public. Is that correct, also?
If those two things are true then, we have a killer who is
  • a real life LEO, or similar employee, with access to SWAT tactical vests or
  • a killer who borrowed or stole the expensive tactical vest that appears to be brand new
I'm getting the most uncomfortable feeling that this case involves much more danger than I initially suspected. My favorite hat is off to everyone who has offered thoughts, opinions, suggestions, research, deductive reasoning, links, graphics, intelligent, and sometimes humorous, discussions. Good work, Team!

#Justice For Missy

So impressed, thank you for all the work you do.
Every read makes me want Justice for Missy as in
yesterday

Batbrat...I think your skill and knowledge is amazing...But I'm confused/puzzled/etc.

Police had the Tarrant County Digital Forensics Unit determine the approximate height of the killer. And police have stated they believe the killer to be female due to the feminine sway. And you confirmed here on Websleuths that you sent your work/animations to law enforcement. If by your animations the killer is a tall skinny male and taller than the 5'7" maximum height that law enforcement stated....have law enforcement intimated at all to you if they are going to present a revised perp description to the public? It would be crazy not to - if in fact their height estimation was incorrect.

Thanks for the questions. To answer -

I haven't spoken with that Tarrant County team. I did try to contact them but was told they are not working on this case, so that was a dead end. If they did, I don't know the details of their analysis or how they arrived at their numbers. Hopefully I can get that information someday, as I'm dying to know!

Police have not stated whether they believe the subject is male or female, only that they are open to it being either. If I've missed something critical, let me know.

I have never claimed I believe the subject is skinny, but I do believe he is lean as opposed to fat or muscular. Semantics, I guess. And yes, I believe he is taller than 5'7".

In my correspondence with LE, they have not revealed any information regarding their investigation, nor have I asked. They have no idea what my motivations might be for my work on the case, so I think they'd be foolish to show their cards. I will say this, they have been exceptionally professional and gracious. They also seem appreciative, but it's hard to interpret what that could mean. ;)

Your guess is as good as mine!

Batbrat, thanks for all your time you are putting in here with your analytical animations and for explaining everything you are doing so very well! It is one thing to be highly skilled, it's another thing to share and make it understandable in layman's terms.

-Nin

I'm not gonna copy BatBrat's Green Man again, but if you happen to see me get out of the car after a too-long trip, that's essentially the gait you'll see. At least until I do what the physical therapist taught me! My PT was beyond wonderful, I cannot explain how my quality of life improved with good PT!

Your joints are a system, if you begin with the developmental hip dysplasia, you'll end up with the other joint problems eventually.

It's also possible that SwatPrep had a head injury or car accident & has regained many physical skills -- but not all the skills & abilities s/he had before the accident/injury. Did this person train with Missy in 2013, but can't keep up?

Was Missy, or someone close, involved in a car accident with injuries in the other car?

Firefighter or LEO fall from a building?

Wait -- BratBat, were you following me this weekend???? :thinking:

Wouldn't it be humorous -for the lack of a better word considering the circumstances- if it turned out, that all that weird SP gait was based on blisters due to some over- sized footwear..?We are probably all familiar with that moment, when one is able to shuffle some distance between blister and shoe, just to have that unbearable pain return with the next couple of steps, all-while trying to display a "normal" walk in public.. Yep, been there

-Nin

Wouldn't it be humorous -for the lack of a better word considering the circumstances- if it turned out, that all that weird SP gait was based on blisters due to some over- sized footwear..?We are probably all familiar with that moment, when one is able to shuffle some distance between blister and shoe, just to have that unbearable pain return with the next couple of steps, all-while trying to display a "normal" walk in public.. Yep, been there

-Nin

That's been my belief from the start. I think I even posted a couple times way back in one of the cold threads. Well... edited to clarify. My theory was "new shoes" purchased for the occasion, not necessarily oversized. But there is one frame in the video that makes me think oversized shoe. It actually looks like the heel slips a bit. Let me dig up that animation...

attachment.php

Attachments

• heelslip.gif
    heelslip.gif
    797.8 KB · Views: 376
Everytime I see your username, that I adore, btw, I sing this tune from my childhood days.

[video=youtube;OwYQsZuh2CM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwYQsZuh2CM[/video]

Most of us at WS love a good mystery and enjoy the work it requires trying to solve them. It is a small way in which we can actively give back to society. All of us came into this case knowing one thing: That Terri Missy Bevers, 45yo, was murdered in a church by a person in SWAT gear on18-Apr-2016 in Midlothian, TX. We begin to develop clues in an attempt to complete the puzzle pieces, based upon facts, into a completed puzzle that solves the mystery of Missy's tragic death.

Some of us plant clues in our posts. It is up to the reader to discern them. For instance, if we use the name of a business that may seem to be written out of place within our posts, it may appear to be innocuous. However, if reading "between the lines" the reader will research that business for more clues. Or another example may be when a post contains a reasonable possibility, probability or common sense expectability, while connecting the dots, then that also could be a clue for the reader to sleuth those hidden tips or discreet hints for themselves.

~ There are no hidden clues in this post as it is only my own opinion. Beep! Beep! I've obviously been viewing far too many abnormal gait videos and needed to lighten up some.
DeDee My Double Consonant Posting Pal....you are such an asset to every sleuthing forum! So let me be the first to Beep Beep!, right back at you. :goodpost: Speaking of double consonant Posting Pals, I absolutely love the simulations that BatBrat provided. (Post 1108 of this thread.) It's amazing how different (slim) SP could possibly look once you strip off the padded extraneous costuming.
Ps...I still think the long rectangular item is a camera from a CCTV system...a system that is about 5 years old would have that size & type. (Sure current state of the art systems have fish eye, HiDef, thermal imaging, telescoping, facial recognition, license plate reader, infrared, motion activated, LoLux etc....but this was a rural community church, not Walmart or a top secret facility.)
Love sleuthing with you all....tomorrow is first day of summer!

That's been my belief from the start. I think I even posted a couple times way back in one of the cold threads. Well... edited to clarify. My theory was "new shoes" purchased for the occasion, not necessarily oversized. But there is one frame in the video that makes me think oversized shoe. It actually looks like the heel slips a bit. Let me dig up that animation...

attachment.php

Yep. That 's that part, where in a higher resolution option the boot looks like coming apart at the heel, while in reality it's just due to pixel resolution issues. I can see the slip. And that would create blisters in no time. Nice, Bat!

-Nin

Hi BatBrat. It appears you have some sophisticated software that gives a better picture when enlarged. Any possible way you can give us a close up of two sections.

One: Perp walking toward camera - specifically from chest up.
two: as SP is walking towards bifold doors there is a good shot of the white undershirt - can you give me a close up of that area. When I blow it up I see a faint outline of a necklace.

Thank you in advance.

Snipped from DeDee: Some of us plant clues in our posts. It is up to the reader to discern them. For instance, if we use the name of a business that may seem to be written out of place within our posts, it may appear to be innocuous. However, if reading "between the lines" the reader will research that business for more clues. Or another example may be when a post contains a reasonable possibility, probability or common sense expectability, while connecting the dots, then that also could be a clue for the reader to sleuth those hidden tips or discreet hints for themselves.

Snipped from Laughing: I'm not gonna copy BatBrat's Green Man again, but if you happen to see me get out of the car after a too-long trip, that's essentially the gait you'll see. At least until I do what the physical therapist taught me! My PT was beyond wonderful, I cannot explain how my quality of life improved with good PT!

very informative for us newbies...so just wondering Laughing I if I am suppose to discern a clue from your post?

The front end of this white Nisaan looks very similar to that vehicles front end in the video of Arlington robbery. This is a 2009 but maybe LE had the year wrong.

I didn't even notice the vehicle in the video. It seems it would have had to been one of theirs. You are right that LE did say they left in black truck but maybe only some of them were in truck and another came in the other white or silver car.

https://www.google.com/search?q=200...ei=oo5oV5lDxpzIAsW6uoAG#imgrc=94x7q5dX8hPoYM:

Comparing to 0:07 - 0:27 in this video

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/more-than-50-weapons-stolen-in-arlington-gun-store-burglary/124886520

Hi Hatfield, yes, the grill looks quite similar! But in this side-by-side I think I see a difference in the front headlamps. They aren't level with the bottom of the grill as in the 2009 Altima photo, and they appear to be a slightly different shape as well. Also, it appears that the bottom black rectangular area (another grill?) of the cctv car is angled on the edges rather than straight up and down as in the 2009 Altima photo.

image.jpg

attachment.php

I have looked at this quite a bit, but I actually wondered if it was more of a frame skip than a true slip in the shoe. It goes from a solid black to the immediate lift of the heal being almost an inch off the ground, with no flow from low height to high. Not sure if I am explaining that right...

Hi everyone! :)

I've been out of the country visiting family in Germany for the past two weeks. Has ANYTHING happened during the time I was away? I'm really surprised that I see so many of the same questions that were being asked before I left. Can anyone provide a short synopsis of anything major that happened in the last couple of weeks?

TIA! Glad to be back on WS but I sure enjoyed having some time away from Missy's case. It's been weighing heavily....

Welcome "home"!! lol 😀
Hope you had an enjoyable trip.

No news about Missy, sad to say

Yeah, that was the part that made me think the person in this robbery could be one and the same of the perp in the swat gear.

Its a possibility to me. I wish we could find out if the store that was robbed of the 50 guns carried Police vests like the guy had on.
It was strange to me that they didn't mention the name of the business. I wonder if the business was a supplier for LE because they called it a "commercial business".

If we could prove that business ever sold police tactical jackets or helmets like the swat murderer then I think that would be enough IMO to tie the 2 cases together.

Are you thinking that SP could have stolen the gear during the robbery at this gun shop? Their website listsclothing in addition to tactical and range gear, but I haven't looked for specific SP clothing. And I didn't see anything about LE supplies. The video footage just shows them grabbing firearms, but who knows?

Here's the website for the store that was robbed: http://www.webyshops.com/

Someone wearing a Fireman t shirt I presume. Someone said it looked like a female. When I looked at the video it appears to be male to me.

I agree. I see a male figure with a girl standing beside the person talking/laughing.

Something bothering me...other sleuthers are talking about the warning BB gave MB when he called her. He also told his Mom this as well before MB was murdered.

First - we only have one side of the conversation of the call made at 9:30 and it may have contained other info that BB did not let on to the public or LE. We will never know.

Second - if he BB was so concerned - (please don't make this out that I don't think a woman can take care of herself) but I am a woman and if my husband was concerned for my safety he would have made sure if he was out of town that someone was with me or followed to make sure I arrived safely. I don't care it it was a small town Population 10 he would insist at 4:30 am dark building at the edge of town. JMO

Second - if he BB was so concerned - (please don't make this out that I don't think a woman can take care of herself) but I am a woman and if my husband was concerned for my safety he would have made sure if he was out of town that someone was with me or followed to make sure I arrived safely. I don't care it it was a small town Population 10 he would insist at 4:30 am dark building at the edge of town. JMO

Wel that's the interesting thing about people, they are all different. The way your husband would act is not the way everyone else's husband would act. Many people's loved ones express concern for their significant other if they are out by themselves very late at night (or in this case very early in the morning) without assigning a chaperone to them. Some people would think that's neglectful not to, and some people would thing that's controlling to do so, in a way that's frankly disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BJarv