TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I going through my notes, I found this interview I somehow missed before. A friend of Missy Bevers shares her memories of the slain fitness instructor with NBC. It brings out, what kind of a person Missy was. Definitely worth watching.

The very last (5th) video here:

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Fe...nstructor-Murder-Investigation-376441291.html

-Nin

Thank you for sharing. I had not previously seen this video, and it was very touching.

Nin, thank you for sharing this map. If I am reading the map correctly, it looks like several carriers service the area around CCoC. Is there a reason that a SW would only be served to one carrier?

Thank you for sharing. I had not previously seen this video, and it was very touching.

Nin, thank you for sharing this map. If I am reading the map correctly, it looks like several carriers service the area around CCoC. Is there a reason that a SW would only be served to one carrier?

There may be more search warrants out there, that have not been made public yet.

-Nin

Had more time to work on the video frames and came up with my best captures so far. I can't help but think, that the guys from NYPD/ FBI with their high tech equipment assisting MLPD must have come up with some real nice enhanced images of the perp..

attachment.php

attachment.php

Snip for space

Wow, great work!!
I can't help to agree with you.

I've watched See No Evil and the video camera images the FBI uses is amazing with less than we see with the SwatPerp.

JMO

had more time to work on the video frames and came up with my best captures so far. I can't help but think, that the guys from nypd/ fbi with their high tech equipment assisting mlpd must have come up with some real nice enhanced images of the perp..

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

websleuths..;--)

So nice to be back ~ I for one really missed the forum. Glad to see everyone.

I was hoping for an arrest as we re-convened. Let's hope it's soon.
I agree...I had been looking forward to reading and discussing this case over the long weekend. Kept checking for any news updates, hoping for a step forward for Missy and her family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Had more time to work on the video frames and came up with my best captures so far. I can't help but think, that the guys from NYPD/ FBI with their high tech equipment assisting MLPD must have come up with some real nice enhanced images of the perp..

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow, excellent captures Nin. I've been lurking until now, but must comment on how struck I am with the eyes on first capture, and "body-language" on second: Says female to me.

A quote in this article http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Missy-Bevers-Family-is-Still-Searching-for-Justice-385481851.html puzzles me: "'In the beginning, I thought that . . . she was set up or framed, as time goes on I feel like maybe this was just wrong place, wrong time,' she said."

I understand how a suspect could be "set up or framed," but not how a victim could be "set up or framed."

Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't really have an answer to your question, but it's fascinating that KS's theory has always run against LE's theory. When LE originally thought that this may have been a botched burglary, KS thought that MB was a target. As time passed, LE thought that MB was "ambushed" and that she was a "target." However, KS now thinks this may "just [be] wrong time wrong place." The psychology of that is fascinating to me.

On a side note, what evidence is KS seeing that makes her think that MB was not targeted? What evidence is having her consider changing her mind? Here on WS many people have moved from the botched burglary to targeted theory, but I have not seen a single person move from targeted to botched robbery. On the last poll, there were very few people in the B&E camp, but if I recall correctly, none of the B&E people originally subscribed to the targeted theory. However, KS seems to be making that change.

Snip for space

Wow, great work!!
I can't help to agree with you.

I've watched See No Evil and the video camera images the FBI uses is amazing with less than we see with the SwatPerp.

JMO

re: first photo , it really shows this person's odd stance, I would have a hard time doing that even if I tried. A very distinguishing characteristic. What's interesting, the perps stance may go a long way, I bet they never even thought about that one.

ALL OF THIS IS JMO...

I still think they know who it is, but can't go off circumstantial evidence alone. Willing to bet the tower pings have nailed the person, but they're trying to get any accomplices as well and to nail the case shut. If the public was in danger, we would know..you don't have that many departments involved and not have a clue. Think this was a pissed off wife and that others in relation to victim were involved. Again, JMO.

A quote in this article http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Missy-Bevers-Family-is-Still-Searching-for-Justice-385481851.html puzzles me: "'In the beginning, I thought that . . . she was set up or framed, as time goes on I feel like maybe this was just wrong place, wrong time,' she said."

I understand how a suspect could be "set up or framed," but not how a victim could be "set up or framed."

Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought this exact same thing when I read that article, Bees. The word choice was very unusual, IMO.

I've felt like I was going thru total caffeine withdrawal without the forum for the past few days...but it gave me time to reassess my opinions/theories/pictures, etc.

Sincere thanks to Tricia for reopening.

In a recent police press conference they stated that the Bevers alibis were independently corroborated, and that the family is not the focus of their investigation. I am assuming this means not only are the family not considered as possible perpetrators of the crime themselves, but that they are also not considered as having hired someone to kill MB.

And going back to the "target interests" for a bit...

Brandon, Randy and Vicki Bevers alibis for their whereabouts were corroborated by independent sources - that eliminates them IMHO.
W. Houtz - if I recall correctly this individual does not even live in the area - that eliminates this person IMHO.
A. Tucker - police also said they believe the killer is light skinned - that eliminates him IMHO.
K. Cozine - police have said per Tarrant County Digital Forensics work they believe the killer is 5'2" tall to 5'7" tall - that eliminates him IMHO.
M. Cozine - ?
C. Tucker - ?
C. Williams - per his MMA stats he is 5'8" tall/146# and he also does not reside in the area - that eliminates him IMHO.

In researching I have found nothing to suggest any sort of possible motive for M. Cozine. But it's quite the contrary for C. Tucker. It's easy to see a possible motive there, with A. Tucker working a lot more with MB, "working later at night and earlier in the morning" per his FB post (I previously posted,) and with his Austin trip with MB just days before the murder.

And I've watched that darn surveillance video at least 1,000 times now & IMHO I still believe the killer is a woman. The walk/sway is female, the stance is female when she's stopped, and the eye pictures I keep working on reflect a woman's eyes IMHO. I know that Batbrat has done some amazing animations where she portrays the killer as male, but still - her assessments are based on her own estimations and cannot be exact. Lots of the video is distorted and none of us have the exact measurements of the doors, hallways, etc.

Anyway, after revisiting the video over the past few days - I wanted to point out something about the killer that very closely resembles CT's mannerisms.

Before CT made her FB private she had posted a video of herself pouring an ice cooler of ice over herself (and it was previously posted on the board) and if you recall her stance - she stood with her left foot toes on the ground with her heel in the air. (I'm not referring to her right ankle injury/surgery.)

There is a picture of her from AT's public FB from 2014 showing this very same stance - please note the left foot toes on the ground and heel in the air.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...1482551073166.62972.1515516034&type=3&theater

Anyway, I have found at least 9 frames in the MPD surveillance video where the killer does that very same thing with his/her left foot. Here's just a few examples but if you view the video frame by frame you will see lots of other instances and the killer seems to take steps by placing the weight of his/her left foot on the toes first with the heel up.

View attachment 97825

View attachment 97826

View attachment 97827

So, I think this is an interesting characteristic of the killer and it seems very similar to CT.

Finally, on another note - it's been posted before and I have come to totally agree that the first 14 to 15 seconds of the surveillance video were of the killer *after* the murder, and at the end of that hallway the killer does a bit of a "happy dance." (This is the segment where the killer is touching the wall as he/she walks.) I did some closeup screen captures from this segment of the video and the killer does not have any tools or objects in his/her hands and there does not appear to be any tools or objects sticking out of his/her pockets or pouch, etc.

View attachment 97829

Here's hoping MPD glean enough evidence in their investigation to bring this killer to justice.

astute observations

Deleted again! Trying to post just part of a quote. It's a fail.

I don't really have an answer to your question, but it's fascinating that KS's theory has always run against LE's theory. When LE originally thought that this may have been a botched burglary, KS thought that MB was a target. As time passed, LE thought that MB was "ambushed" and that she was a "target." However, KS now thinks this may "just [be] wrong time wrong place." The psychology of that is fascinating to me.

On a side note, what evidence is KS seeing that makes her think that MB was not targeted? What evidence is having her consider changing her mind? Here on WS many people have moved from the botched burglary to targeted theory, but I have not seen a single person move from targeted to botched robbery. On the last poll, there were very few people in the B&E camp, but if I recall correctly, none of the B&E people originally subscribed to the targeted theory. However, KS seems to be making that change.

IMHO The person she suspected isn't the perp, so she's changed her theory. I'd love to know who she thought it was.

I have wondered about this myself. IIRC, LE also said that in addition to being used to film the assault that the cell phone was used to contact another person around the time of MB's death. I wonder if they have video of SP on a phone. We have only seen a small portion of the video that LE has at their disposable. If LE viewed SP on a cell phone, LE knows that there is at least one accomplice.
Interesting indeed l!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

ALL OF THIS IS JMO...

I still think they know who it is, but can't go off circumstantial evidence alone. Willing to bet the tower pings have nailed the person, but they're trying to get any accomplices as well and to nail the case shut. If the public was in danger, we would know..you don't have that many departments involved and not have a clue. Think this was a pissed off wife and that others in relation to victim were involved. Again, JMO.

Interesting. I am not sure that we have looked at it from this angle...

ALL OF THIS IS JMO...

I hope that I am not simply being optimistic, but I agree with your assessment.

As time has passed, I have felt more confident there was actually an entire web of people involved in MB's death. My biggest hangup about the "pissed off wife" theory is the nature of her accomplices. Who else would be willing to work with her to carry this out? How would she have approached her potential accomplices, or was she approached to be the hit person? In my other theory, all of the people have very obvious motives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels