TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I'm trying to figure out...I'm lost too! I have a picture from the event which shows some of the participants and gear, specifically the helmets. I need to know what the dude in the green britches with the red IPhone and black shirt is wearing in his middle?

View attachment 92496

I dunno but it's almost as scary as the full SWAT get-up!

This is what I'm trying to figure out...I'm lost too! I have a picture from the event which shows some of the participants and gear, specifically the helmets. I need to know what the dude in the green britches with the red IPhone and black shirt is wearing in his middle?

View attachment 92496

It looks like a groin guard, but he is obviously not wearing a vest under his shirt, so have not idea....IMHO Oh perhaps its some kind of tactical cup, do they practice PPCT during these sessions? IMHO

Maybe the first camper waited since they may have seen Terris door open and felt Terri would be coming out to the truck to unload more things or to repark her truck or something.

Or maybe they were mentally gearing up for the workout session. Or texting to say that I'm here safe. Or messaging the group to see who else is showing up and have they left yet. No one likes to be the first at the dance. Jmo.

Has it been reported what kind of exercise equipment Missy might have kept in the church? She worked several places so you'd think she'd have all her stuff in her car. Why would she need to go indoors if the boot camp was usually held outside?

I am thinking she unlocked the church doors so that participants could have access to bathrooms.
And she was lured inside after that.

It looks like a groin guard, but he is obviously not wearing a vest under his shirt, so have not idea....IMHO

Why is he wearing it on the outside?? Nobody else is wearing theirs outside their clothing....

I don't know how to quote from an old thread but to the question of why it took so long to arrest in the Teresa Sievers (husband) case:

There was no evidence that linked him to a "hire", even though everyone on the Earth knew it was his planning. Life Insurance wasn't paid yet ($4.4m) since the COD was homicide and the great Sheriff never "cleared" him as a suspect. His BFF took a plea in return for his cooperation to testify against him & then the arrest came.

The 2 dumb dumb killers were on police radar very shortly after the murder so hopefully we see that here. LE was very very careful in each press conference and tight lipped with details. Fingers crossed for a quick arrest here too! For Missy and her girls!

I guess because I really think this victim was a good person it bothers me a lot that the perp killed her in a church...pure evil when you think about it. We are dealing with a person who doesn't have a shred of conscience. Not one shred.

View attachment 92496

A "porte crotchie" ala Bill Carson :D

I keep thinking maybe she noted something odd. For example, Terri was not going back and forth getting equipment out of the truck, that the truck door was open and there was no sign of Terri, and that she might have seen the SWAT guy and thought she would sit back and watch a bit???? This case is extremely odd.
Quite likely she felt something was amiss or saw something that gave her pause.
For all we know she did see the perp, le knows this and is withholding that info.
Or it could be as simple as finishing her coffee...

Quite likely she felt something was amiss or saw something that gave her pause.
For all we know she did see the perp, le knows this and is withholding that info.
Or it could be as simple as finishing her coffee...

Good thoughts. I see it as nothing nefarious either.

I guess because I really think this victim was a good person it bothers me a lot that the perp killed her in a church...pure evil when you think about it. We are dealing with a person who doesn't have a shred of conscience. Not one shred.

I know! I would expect some really bad karma if I planned to do evil in a church!
Creepy

I am thinking about the time Missy arrived to the time of the first camper's arrival. That the perp would have a very short time to get away before being seen.
Of course there are lots of variables and I may be missing something but the timeline seems tight.
Give me a minute and I will try to bump the timeline.

Remember the perp has an exit on the other side of the building that they created, which would put them on the other side out of view from those who were parked by the 'side' entrance. If they parked on the opposite side of the main entrance they wouldn't have even needed to move their car:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...ata=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xe669ea29f7add587
Where when everyone is focused on Missy, you're not going to notice if someone walks to the side from a different area and even then you probably wouldn't care and especially if they supposedly arrived sometime later with LE/Med on scene that would explain why they had parked in the back.

I am going by what the asst. police chief said, not by what the "news" said.
Just My Opinion.

We shall see.....we shall see Treelights. I think we will hear more from the FBI and I would believe them.
I am not so certain that the perp in the video isn't an LE officer/SWAT and for that reason, I'll be watching FBI releases or statements.

Yep, call me jaded (lol)

So LE has not said whether Missy was sexually assaulted ? Was she found fully clothed ? There apparently exists a fetish concerning women with muscles. So very coincidental that Missy's husband said he called his mother the night before the murder, and said that he had told Missy about the potential dangers with that church's location. Trying to wrap my head around that, the town doesn't seem to have much violent crime ?

We know from the police presser that they have some video of the perp, some of which they have released, and they identified the time the victim arrived because the cameras captured her coming into the building.

They said the murder was not captured on the cameras, and so we know it did not occur in those hallways that can be seen in the videos.

They also don't make any mention of seeing the perp leave the building, so that leads me to believe the murder happened in another part of the building, away from any hallways with cameras, because if it had happened in the room with the Dutch doors, for instance, they would have seen him leave that room afterward.

Interesting.

So LE has not said whether Missy was sexually assaulted ? Was she found fully clothed ? There apparently exists a fetish concerning women with muscles. So very coincidental that Missy's husband said he called his mother the night before the murder, and said that he had told Missy about the potential dangers with that church's location. Trying to wrap my head around that, the town doesn't seem to have much violent crime ?

That's what husbands are suppose to remind their spouses of. 4am is still nighttime. Especially if the kiddies are home alone.

Btw. Was the kiddies home alone? Or were they being supervised?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther