TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know from the police presser that they have some video of the perp, some of which they have released, and they identified the time the victim arrived because the cameras captured her coming into the building.

They said the murder was not captured on the cameras, and so we know it did not occur in those hallways that can be seen in the videos.

They also don't make any mention of seeing the perp leave the building, so that leads me to believe the murder happened in another part of the building, away from any hallways with cameras, because if it had happened in the room with the Dutch doors, for instance, they would have seen him leave that room afterward.

Interesting.

Maybe no cameras in the ladies room??

So LE has not said whether Missy was sexually assaulted ? Was she found fully clothed ? There apparently exists a fetish concerning women with muscles. So very coincidental that Missy's husband said he called his mother the night before the murder, and said that he had told Missy about the potential dangers with that church's location. Trying to wrap my head around that, the town doesn't seem to have much violent crime ?

Mark Sievers (scum) told LE to "check under Teresa's nails for DNA" because he was sure she had put up a fight. He knew obviously, there was no DNA under her nails. Interesting how the human mind works, huh. JMO

I don't think there was enough time for a sexual assault, just killing her was the purpose, I think. But with a hammer or pickaxe oreven a gun, they couldn't be sure she was dead....took a big risk with their so-called crime plan. JMO

Know I am P#$%ing someone off, but weekends are busy.
Has there been new news?

Know I am P#$%ing someone off, but weekends are busy.
Has there been new news?

Official news, no. New theories and questions, you have lots to catch up on! :)

Official news, no. New theories and questions, you have lots to catch up on! :)

appreciate your reply
I know how hard it is to keep up without keeping others up to date

Before the last thread was closed, it was mentioned that there were some comments made on the Midlothian PD FB page about residents feeling unsafe. I can say this is true- my friends who live there are really scared. I wonder if the PD will need to address this soon.

<modsnip>

Since it sounds as if Missy may have looked like an accident victim at first, maybe she was only struck once. Enough to knock her out and kill her but not to look like she was beaten to death. If this is the case then I would say the church ransacker just wanted to get away rather than kill.

I am thinking she unlocked the church doors so that participants could have access to bathrooms.
And she was lured inside after that.

Yes I guess, bathrooms and maybe electricity if her class involved music at all? I'm not sure exactly what kind of class it was. I'm sure the church wouldn't give out keys to just anyone, she must have had a good reason to have access.

Which church do Missy and her family go to?

We know from the police presser that they have some video of the perp, some of which they have released, and they identified the time the victim arrived because the cameras captured her coming into the building.

They said the murder was not captured on the cameras, and so we know it did not occur in those hallways that can be seen in the videos.

They also don't make any mention of seeing the perp leave the building, so that leads me to believe the murder happened in another part of the building, away from any hallways with cameras, because if it had happened in the room with the Dutch doors, for instance, they would have seen him leave that room afterward.

Interesting.

I'm very curious as to where this took place and why there isn't a mention as to when the suspect left. This to me creates many variables from the perp having a narrow window and getting lucky to a perp having substantial time. Also the further she was in the building, the more it raises questions as to why she was in whatever room she was in given how it was heavily implied that the class would take place outside under cover rather than inside.

That's what husbands are suppose to remind their spouses of. 4am is still nighttime. Especially if the kiddies are home alone.

Btw. Was the kiddies home alone? Or were they being supervised?

I believe the oldest was in charge at home when mom and dad were out.

That's what husbands are suppose to remind their spouses of. 4am is still nighttime. Especially if the kiddies are home alone.

Btw. Was the kiddies home alone? Or were they being supervised?

The SIL made it sound like they were home alone

For reference: Raw Video - Midlothian PD Press Conference on April 22, 2016

[video=youtube;dFyae4KYe74]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFyae4KYe74[/video]

Well done & well guarded, Asst Chief....although you fumbled the timeline a tad, sir. Good looking guy, by the way.
Anywhooo....not tipping his hand so I really think the local LE has a lot they're not sharing; which is common.

I don't think there was enough time for a sexual assault, just killing her was the purpose, I think. But with a hammer or pickaxe oreven a gun, they couldn't be sure she was dead....took a big risk with their so-called crime plan. JMO
No,not much time. That's why I wondered if LE had said she was not sexually assaulted.Found fully clothed. But, apparently they didn't say...jmo

Since it sounds as if Missy may have looked like an accident victim at first, maybe she was only struck once. Enough to knock her out and kill her but not to look like she was beaten to death. If this is the case then I would say the church ransacker just wanted to get away rather than kill.

LE had described it as there being signs of a struggle, including Missy being surrounded by broken glass. I don't know how much - if any of it - was staged, but LE made it sound like it looked like there was a big fight.

LE had described it as there being signs of a struggle, including Missy being surrounded by broken glass. I don't know how much - if any of it - was staged, but LE made it sound like it looked like there was a big fight.

Link for the "struggle" please?
I have seen links about the broken glass but nothing about a struggle.

A "pro" would have double or triple tapped to the head with a firearm. We don't know if she was hit, then shot etc. This reeks of personal vendetta IMO. Either a clumsy "hit" by a wanna be pro or an obsessed or angry guy or gal. I think looking for video bank and/or trying to make it "look" like a burglary. Someone who had cased church before. This was no random serial killer etc IMO. This was a planned out attack. Who, remains to be seen. I have 26 yrs experience as a RN and some LE background.( thus I know people unfortunately) People should realize press conferences are very telling and I will leave that there quietly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge