Found Deceased TX - Thomas Brown, 18, Hemphill County, 23 Nov 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was polygraphed about the phone @Razz . I believe he passed.
So was Penny....Her explanation about the questions with the polygraph had to do with the fact she was texting his phone for months after he went missing. I can understand how that could cause anxiety during a polygraph. I just cannot see PM having anything to do with this! I could be wrong, just don't want to believe it.

I truly think the phone was planted. Or it was not really Tom's phone. Baffled over the phone.

He was polygraphed about the phone @Razz . I believe he passed.
So was Penny....Her explanation about the questions with the polygraph had to do with the fact she was texting his phone for months after he went missing. I can understand how that could cause anxiety during a polygraph. I just cannot see PM having anything to do with this! I could be wrong, just don't want to believe it.

I truly think the phone was planted. Or it was not really Tom's phone. Baffled over the phone.
I am really struggling with PK's assessment that police and dogs were in TB's house. I always thought it strange that the home wasn't searched....or at least I've never read or heard that it was. I'm not taking PK's word for that. Anyone know?

If LE had searched the house for Tom, a lot of these questions could be answered. If Tom had been a toddler and gone missing that is the first thing they would have done. In the beginning of this it would seem silly to search a home when a teenager did not come home. Everyone (except those who knew Tom well) would ASSuME Tom was being a little rebellious and staying out after curfew. What teen has not done that before? I think when his car was found, maybe they should have done a search of the home, but they didn't. I think Nathan Lewis had such an ego and did not care for the family (feeling was mutual I think) he just blew him off. Then he started making smart a$$ remarks about Thomas and lost his chance of handling this case like any seasoned LE would have done.

I personally think Nathan Lewis and Pyne Gregory have exhibited more questionable behavior than Penny and her family. After all, Pyne Gregory was fired after the DA refused to take on any more of his cases and Nathan Lewis resigned after falsifying records and threatening a juvenile probation officer. I find these characteristics despicable in LE. Why is it unheard of that they had a betting ring going on? Not that I think Mr. Jones to be an upstanding citizen either!

To me, Canadian is a lot like a dysfunctional family that keeps all their "dirty little secrets" behind closed doors so the public cannot see what goes on behind closed doors. And if you happen to tell any of those secrets, the whole "family" disowns you. I am sure there are plenty of wonderfully happy, healthy families in Canadian and I think it is probably a wonderful place to raise a family, but it has to keep the clean, healthy, exterior for the public. JMO here.

Hemphill County Deputy let go following letter addressing credibility from County Attorney
Hemphill County Sheriff Nathan Lewis turns in resignation | KAMR - MyHighPlains.com

We have known since October 2021 when OAG released their partial information packet that the Pavilion CCTV picked up only one vehicle traveling past at (5:56 AM) during that early morning timeframe. Being aware of the importance of the statement that TB is alleged to have made regarding the open gate that was normally closed, one must ask: "Because TB and Deputy PG did not drive through the area, how did TB know that the normally closed gate was open at the time?".

I don't know the answer but I believe it is a valid question.

TBs car was found very early the next morning after his disappearance. The discussion from Tucker on seeing the gate open was after the discovery of the vehicle.

This isn’t a clear case with two choices - he saw it or he’s lying.

As a family member of someone who has gone missing, you enter a state of panic/shock/disbelief/helplessness while trying to capture details. At the same time people are throwing theories and new pieces of information at you that while you voraciously try to mentally filter, retain, recollect and file away thousands of bits of information - all potential clues. In effect, your mind is in overdrive and it can fail.

After learning of the car’s final location, Tucker could have simply imagined he drove by there with PG and saw the gate open.

But as far as NL is concerned, I am completely baffled by his indifferent response to a missing teen.

You would think that if NL had a previous run in with TB which landed him in hot water (resulting in a write up by then Sheriff Pearson) and having just begun his term as Sheriff a month before TB went missing, that he’d take extra good care of this case. Instead he parades his apathy with fearless bravado.

What intrigues me is the relationship between TB’s dad and NL. They played fantasy football - so there is some kind of kinship there- but the fact that NL did not call his father when he picked up TB - has me considering how come we don’t know more about that friendship? Fantasy football includes money - if I’m not mistaken. Did they play with money? Were there debts/rivalries? Were they friendly or competitive against each other? Do they hate each other and therefore TB, as his son, gets some of that spillover hate/disregard ?Or were they friends?

We know exactly how PM feels about NL, but it’s all pretty quiet on the dad front. Why is that?

TBs car was found very early the next morning after his disappearance. The discussion from Tucker on seeing the gate open was after the discovery of the vehicle.

As a family member of someone who has gone missing, you enter a state of panic/shock/disbelief/helplessness while trying to capture details. At the same time people are throwing theories and new pieces of information at you that while you voraciously try to mentally filter, retain, recollect and file away thousands of bits of information - all potential clues. In effect, your mind is in overdrive and it can fail.

Yes, since TB and Greggory did not travel to the immediate area of the Pavilion, TB would have learned that the gate was open the following morning after discovery of the Durango. I did not hear any person with the "lie theory" ask that important valid question. Also, as you point out:

"As a family member of someone who has gone missing, you enter a state of panic/shock/disbelief/helplessness while trying to capture details. At the same time people are throwing theories and new pieces of information at you that while you voraciously try to mentally filter, retain, recollect and file away thousands of bits of information - all potential clues. In effect, your mind is in overdrive and it can fail."
Further ...... given the harrowing circumstances, it is entirely possible that Tom's mother misunderstood when Tucker noticed that the open gate. IMO, that is absolutely a possibility.

Just saying that sometimes there can be other explanations to a story than what appears on the surface and people should use caution before they blatantly accuse another of lying.

This isn’t a clear case with two choices - he saw it or he’s lying.

After learning of the car’s final location, Tucker could have simply imagined he drove by there with PG and saw the gate open.

But as far as NL is concerned, I am completely baffled by his indifferent response to a missing teen.

You would think that if NL had a previous run in with TB which landed him in hot water (resulting in a write up by then Sheriff Pearson) and having just begun his term as Sheriff a month before TB went missing, that he’d take extra good care of this case. Instead he parades his apathy with fearless bravado.

What intrigues me is the relationship between TB’s dad and NL. They played fantasy football - so there is some kind of kinship there- but the fact that NL did not call his father when he picked up TB - has me considering how come we don’t know more about that friendship? Fantasy football includes money - if I’m not mistaken. Did they play with money? Were there debts/rivalries? Were they friendly or competitive against each other? Do they hate each other and therefore TB, as his son, gets some of that spillover hate/disregard ?Or were they friends?

We know exactly how PM feels about NL, but it’s all pretty quiet on the dad front. Why is that?

Balloon light, you bring up some very good questions. Not much has been said about TB's Dad. I know in one of the recorded meetings I seem to remember him being upset with Klein because he wouldn't let something rest. I can't remember exactly what it was, I just remember thinking Tom's Dad is on the opposing side? Why?

As much as I don't want to go down that rabbit hole, it appears there is some gambling going on in that "pretty little town". It gives just a hair of credence to CJ's statements. But then what community doesn't have some pots going on during March Madness, fantasy football etc. It is fun to see who ends up with the "pot"!

I just don't know what to believe in this case any longer. I just know my gut leads me toward someone other than family. JMO

Balloon light, you bring up some very good questions. Not much has been said about TB's Dad. I know in one of the recorded meetings I seem to remember him being upset with Klein because he wouldn't let something rest. I can't remember exactly what it was, I just remember thinking Tom's Dad is on the opposing side? Why?

As much as I don't want to go down that rabbit hole, it appears there is some gambling going on in that "pretty little town". It gives just a hair of credence to CJ's statements. But then what community doesn't have some pots going on during March Madness, fantasy football etc. It is fun to see who ends up with the "pot"!

I just don't know what to believe in this case any longer. I just know my gut leads me toward someone other than family. JMO
In the last Tom Brown podcast, the birth father of Tom was angry because PK went around shaking hands with attendees and introducing himself at TB"s Memorial Service. He thought it was highly inappropriate. Can't say that I blame him.

When we speak of TBs dad, imo it's important to distinguish birth Dad or step Dad.

From Klein's FB page and there are lots (9 pages worth) of documentation:

Public Statement On Tom Brown Case:
We have received by email, text and FB messaging comments and questions regarding a new website that has been released regarding the Tom Brown Case. We have done research and found that the site is operated by Michelle Gomez. Ms. Gomez is a long time “poser” who injects herself into large cases and tries to tell the public that she is doing her case “pro bono.” Ms. Gomez uses her employer’s licenses without permission. Ms. Gomez was a convicted felon, and has a long history of criminal and civil issues. She is currently under federal investigation in the state of New York and Texas.
Today we release to you the documents that show Gomez’s history, and those that she interacts with. Please remember that Laurie Brown, the Editor of the Canadian Newspaper, Chris Samples who is the DJ of the local Radio Station are friends and actively communicate with Anita Webb. Mrs. Webb’s daughter was the last person that saw Tom alive. Further, her daughter found the auto which was later found to be Tom’s auto. We have shown you who is feeding Samples (below earlier post exposing Anita Webb) with information as well Webb. As one example, Anita Webb fed and cooperated with the criminal (Gomez) working without a license (Class A MISD) in regards to Tom’s case. Many of us, being six investigative firms, have given sworn affidavits regarding Gomez and her criminal activity. We give you today the documents, including a letter from a firm to Tucker and Penny attempting them to get them to sign them. Those documents are fraudulent documents and according to sworn testimony is not the company owner’s letterhead nor did he know about the Thomas Brown Case.

From Klein's FB page and there are lots (9 pages worth) of documentation:

Public Statement On Tom Brown Case:
We have received by email, text and FB messaging comments and questions regarding a new website that has been released regarding the Tom Brown Case. We have done research and found that the site is operated by Michelle Gomez. Ms. Gomez is a long time “poser” who injects herself into large cases and tries to tell the public that she is doing her case “pro bono.” Ms. Gomez uses her employer’s licenses without permission. Ms. Gomez was a convicted felon, and has a long history of criminal and civil issues. She is currently under federal investigation in the state of New York and Texas.
Today we release to you the documents that show Gomez’s history, and those that she interacts with. Please remember that Laurie Brown, the Editor of the Canadian Newspaper, Chris Samples who is the DJ of the local Radio Station are friends and actively communicate with Anita Webb. Mrs. Webb’s daughter was the last person that saw Tom alive. Further, her daughter found the auto which was later found to be Tom’s auto. We have shown you who is feeding Samples (below earlier post exposing Anita Webb) with information as well Webb. As one example, Anita Webb fed and cooperated with the criminal (Gomez) working without a license (Class A MISD) in regards to Tom’s case. Many of us, being six investigative firms, have given sworn affidavits regarding Gomez and her criminal activity. We give you today the documents, including a letter from a firm to Tucker and Penny attempting them to get them to sign them. Those documents are fraudulent documents and according to sworn testimony is not the company owner’s letterhead nor did he know about the Thomas Brown Case.

I have been reading this latest Klein post (rant) and the attached docs. I also listened to the two KXDJ programs that featured the former state investigator who simply repeated information that was released by OAG last October. Info that we already were aware of. Really nothing new other than he sprinkled in a few of his imaginative comments and theories.

IMO among some circles, the case has become somewhat less about Justice for Tom and more about proving whose “theory” is correct. Winning the "debate" at whatever cost. Attempting to make the “opponent” look foolish.

View attachment 340411
I take issue with this... Judy Garland did not purposefully complete suicide, it is regarded as an accidental overdose on the toilet. (I guess like Elvis).
That's interesting about "the choking" game. A friend of mine mentioned that could be the reason TB wore diapers...the body voids itself during the choking game.

That's interesting about "the choking" game. A friend of mine mentioned that could be the reason TB wore diapers...the body voids itself during the choking game.

So.. the diapers may have been like a sexual thing and not due to a medical condition? I haven't gotten too far in the release and that is news to me.

I have followed this case, but not closely enough to be clear on all the facts.
The diaper thing really is unbelievable to me, that a young person would be utilizing for any reason other than medical necessity. This is something that I need to look into, I suppose.
*My opinions.

I have followed this case, but not closely enough to be clear on all the facts.
The diaper thing really is unbelievable to me, that a young person would be utilizing for any reason other than medical necessity. This is something that I need to look into, I suppose.
*My opinions.

Looking into it... I guess everyone has a kink.

I'm just going to throw this out there.
How did PM know that TB may have been playing the "choking game?" Had she caught him at this before? Could TB have died from a terrible accident? An accident that would have been to hard to explain?

This is all speculation: But could it have been embarrassing enough for the M's to hide that?! Not also embarrassing but a terrible blow to the nature of who TB was.

Could he have come home that night and inadvertently killed himself. A cover up then proceeded. After a while, the M's could have been in so deep that calling off PK would have been a red flag?

In some way, this could explain PK's anger to LE and to anyone who thought this may have been anything but murder? Could he be second guessing his findings? That maybe the whole time he was blaming others, it was actually something very different. And maybe he never looked at that angle because of his allegiance to the Ms? And because he had collected $50,000 from them with nothing to show?

Again, this is only speculation. But this scenario could answer some questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member