TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I'm not sure I'm connecting the dots. Would you care to elaborate? Christina was kidnapped. I don't think it's very considerate of you to compare ZuZu. Parents and friends read these comments.

<modsnip>

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

#FindZuzu

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

This is my first post so I apologize if this doesn't make much sense or is off base. The "paint furniture/table" conversation stuck out because I remember it was the last conversation the mother from Springfield Three had with a friend. I know these aren't connected but could this mean something else like a slang term?

ETA: Not accusing anyone of anything! Just pontificating.

Hmmm -- That's something to think about -- good point.

And one more thing:

:wagon:

to

Websleuths

:cheer:farmgirl04 !!:cheer:

We're glad you're here!!

:thewave:

Nice job Skibs. That's a cool tool. So are you thinking RF's mother and sister didn't just stop at the border, but used the 18-20 minutes to go elsewhere? Does your map allow for 9-10 minutes one way, and 9-10 minutes back? Assuming 18-20 minutes isn't just a made up number. I still wonder why they would get a permit for further travel into Mexico and not use it while they were there. Or did they? :thinking:
Why would they need a permit for right across the Mexican border? That's not deep travel. You can go across for day trips, Mexico doesn't care...it's getting back in the US that you have to worry about. They wouldn't need a permit for anywhere 20-30 minutes could take them. I would think the permits were for future travel, perhaps the holidays. But they still could have gone into Mexico this trip they made.

I am going to watch this report again, but I think I see the sister holding a sign @ 58 seconds in:

[video=youtube;jzDjwhaG4MM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzDjwhaG4MM[/video]

When asked about the Mexico trip, JC answers yes. It is Robert's mother that shakes her head no. Seems like she is saying they did not go into Mexico, but JC tells the truth. Going to attempt to screen capture the sister holding the sign. The glasses seem to match.

Testing:

attachment.php

Comparison of glasses:

attachment.php

I don't think that's her. The glasses are different shapes. There were other pictures and videos of the supporters with signs.
Here are a few:
http://www.yourbasin.com/news/zuzu-verk-supporters-protest-in-alpine/602708728
http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/399039231.html

Thank you Gardener! You are correct - not RF's sister. What was I thinking? Wishful thinking I suppose.

Grand Jury meets Monday. Maybe we will have some answers before Christmas.

Absolutely, it actually very simple to find ZuZu

Was this ever elaborated on? I think I'm not seeing some of the posts.

Here's the conversation leading to the puzzling post in question...

Do any authors come to here for writters block?

I think he means "Writer's block" so I went and looked at my posts to see if they were exceptionally wordy or something. :D

Not sure what "writters" block is? May I respectfully ask what draws you here to Zuzu's thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BBM

Absolutely, it actually very simple to find ZuZu

BBM

At first glance, it sounds like he's saying "it's actually very simple to find ZuZu." But I tnink he's saying that the answer to the question about what draws him to ZuZu's thread is very simple...his reason for being here is to find ZuZu. I had to read it several times to figure it out. Punctuation is a wonderful thing. :)

Was this ever elaborated on? I think I'm not seeing some of the posts.

The one about Christina Morris didn't make sense at all, so maybe the OP he was responding to was deleted?

@lilibet, that makes much more sense! Thank you for explaining. &#128516;

Glad Robert is there this time. I know it's wishful thinking, but I really hope they catch him in a lie and it leads them to finding Zuzu.

Thank you for the update kdg411! I have to say seeing you here on Zuzu's thread gives me hope! I wish they would arrest him, but then I'm scared that his lawyer will argue for a lower bond because she believes RF is not a flight risk given that he has not run yet.... I want him locked up nice and tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix