Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My notes say Thomas Maher Transport TMT

Oh, here we go.

Mo Robinson: Driver of ‘the Polar Express’ at centre of lorry deaths murder inquiry | News | The Times https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...express-at-centre-of-murder-inquiry-5bb00cbnx

The young man from the small Armagh town of Laurelvale, in Northern Ireland, had until last year worked for PCT International haulage company but recently quit to work for himself as an independent lorry driver, according to local sources.

It is not uncommon for haulage drivers to work for themselves, even if they…

Continue reading

Sadly, from LE accounts, I think that everyone in the lorry was dead or unconscious upon arrival to the UK. A LACK of response or movement may have caused him to break the seal, however.
No, if rigor mortis had set in, the shifting around corners, and when breaking would be due to the people not being able to remain in place, therefore unsecured and being tossed about. Such a terrible visual. Moo.

Not to be political, but has the Queen given a statement on this? ( then again, the queen is not political but I think you guys know what I'm talking about)

And legally, are Great Britain and the United Kingdom in this visual under the same law enforcement?

And are all of these countries under her Sovereign? Excuse my ignorance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191026-120813_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191026-120813_Chrome.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Not to be political, but has the Queen given a statement on this?

Not that I'm aware of, but I don't know how usual that is? I know the Prime Minister usually does and has done so. Although considering the scale of this incident, it perhaps wouldn't hurt for the Queen to say something.

BREAKING: Maurice Robinson, 25, has been charged with 39 counts of manslaughter and conspiracy to traffic people over the Grays lorry trailer deaths, Essex Police said.

Allie Hodgkins-Brown on Twitter

Wow, although I am not entirely surprised given the way things have been going. So manslaughter, not murder which seems fairer if he was indeed involved.

Update: Saturday 26 October 17:15
The Crown Prosecution service has authorised Essex Police to charge a man in connection with the investigating the deaths of 39 people whose bodies were found in Grays on Wednesday.

Maurice Robinson, 25, of Laurel Drive, Craigavon, Northern Ireland was arrested shortly after the discovery was made at the Waterglade Retail Park.He is due to appear at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court on Monday 28 October charged with 39 counts of manslaughter, conspiracy to traffic people, conspiracy to assist unlawful immigration and money laundering.

Three other people have been arrested in connection with this investigation.

A 38 year-old man and a 38 year-old woman from Warrington and a 48 year-old man from Northern Ireland, who were arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to traffic people and manslaughter remain in custody.

We remind members of the media that criminal proceedings against Mr Robinson are now active and that he has a right to a fair trial. It is extremely important that there should be no reporting, commentary or sharing of information online which could in any way prejudice these proceedings.

Murder investigation launched after 39 people found dead in lorry container | Essex Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meds4every1