UK - 39 bodies found in lorry, Essex, 23 October 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope his pregnant partner is a complete innocent, here.

Maybe. She might have wondered but bought his explanation. Will be really interesting to see what further charges are brought.

Can you imagine 39 counts he will be an old man when he gets out. Those babies might never know him, especially if hehe put in an English jail.

Maybe. She might have wondered but bought his explanation. Will be really interesting to see what further charges are brought.

Can you imagine 39 counts he will be an old man when he gets out. Those babies might never know him, especially if hehe put in an English jail.

I think multiple terms are often served concurrently rather than consecutively in the UK and prisoners are usually held conveniently for family visits.

Feeling great empathy for those who lost lives, but also wondering about the safety and security of the people in the UK.
Do we know that these and other people trafficked, have been immunized and are free of disease that could be spread to the population?
How do the traffickers know that they are not transporting isis supporters or dangerous offenders ect?
imo, speculation.

I'm curious what role the Mahers will be found to play in this. Potential other drivers in their employ, etc. It's truly amazing to me, for whatever reason, how those in organized crime can play it off so normal for the most part. Until they don't.

ETA the JMO. So, so bad about forgetting!

Last edited:
Feeling great empathy for those who lost lives, but also wondering about the safety and security of the people in the UK.
Do we know that these and other people trafficked, have been immunized and are free of disease that could be spread to the population?
How do the traffickers know that they are not transporting isis supporters or dangerous offenders ect?
imo, speculation.

I recon they don't really care about any of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member