UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you are correct FG she did look like her @Popejohn3 was quick to spot Svitlana as a missing person too so I thought better to check it out.

Interestly Svitlana was last seen at her home in Micklefield at around 5am on April 3, 2017
Between September 2016 and March 2017, she was living in Dunhill Rise, Halton. Which is 3.7 miles - 12 mins by car to Carlton barracks.
We cant be sure that Claudia left her house to walk to work early as usual on morn of the 19th but she did live close to 4 Yorks Barracks 2.1 miles - minutes by car.
Initially I was looking to see if there was a connection to Jeremy Green the ex officer who was jailed for murder and torture of his ex girlfriend and her friend but Green was jailed for life in 2014.
Never the less due to the close proximity each lived to military barracks and they are missing persons Im keep her details on file.
I made a mistake re Svitlana, sorry. She wasn't the one, found dead. Okay then. Idk, what I was thinking.

This is what I think happened to Claudia :
She was with a new boyfriend ( mystery boyfriend) two nights before.
Her hair straighteners in her bag for a couple of days. I believe her colleague told the truth.
She went to bed as she promised her parents she was going to do. Still recovering from the all-nighter .
The mystery boyfriend... Allyman...was trying to speak with her both evening and morning about two topics . One was trivial possibly using it as an excuse but she had something that belonged to him that is what she posted .
The other topic was imo the impending escapade she was planning with her mate for Easter !
Being new ( boy friend ) he had a sharp learning curve in his dealings with her .
Probably did not like the idea of her going to that Island without him .
He stalked her on the way to work . She got into his car not realising how strongly he felt about her up coming escapade but it all came out while driving her to work.
She got out of his car and he went after her.
He got her back in his car leaving behind her belongings but feeling threatened she would have had her phone in her hand .
He turns phone off at 12 10 then goes back and finds her stuff just after ( and possibly observing from a distance the other person did this person not take pictures of her shoe scarf and bag ?) takes these things back to the car .
He drives back home but dropping the body somewhere along the way far away because as ex detective said on tv he is not local.
Just as I see it okay ?

They did show cctv of a car near Melrosegate post office in the earlier hours of another day but it didn't contain Claudia in the footage . I do believe you have a point here KIR .
Police were asking public to see if they recognised any of these people or car .

The silver car you mention was or similar to the one on Heworth Rd on the evening of the 18th if you watch the bus cam footage at the beginning this car or one similar travel left to right of the video. I have done some work on it and it stops on the crossroads and a person/person get of it or gets in it. in my opinion two people appear at the rear passenger door drivers side and one person gets in the car then contiues on its journey.
upload_2020-12-4_10-40-37.png

upload_2020-12-4_10-41-6.png

In Manchester or Cuba ?

I read this and it caught my interest and joined up here . I also read the one by the barmaid at the Nags . I felt she was trying to tell the readers something in a cryptic way - Very good Blog she wrote . I read the book by Neil Root but felt that was more controlled by the family .

The ex barperson at the Nags also mentioned at length in her blog the death of her (the barmaids) friend a young male named Ed who died on the same day as Claudia she said she had last seen Ed on a night out in York City Centre at Chrismas 2008 on the same night she said she had bumped into Claudia with some people she recognised some she didnt.
She said that she didnt know if Ed knew Claudia but wouldnt be surprised if she did.
Ithought it interesting that she would include at length a piece about this young man in a piece about Claudia. It would have been interesting to have heard a little more about this young man, and also the people she saw Claudia with that night in York centre. In particular out of the people she didnt recognise how many were male and how many female?

Very good important questions. We are talking about 10 weeks before she disappeared.
Is this about the time when she could have met her new boyfriend?

The ex barperson at the Nags also mentioned at length in her blog the death of her (the barmaids) friend a young male named Ed who died on the same day as Claudia she said she had last seen Ed on a night out in York City Centre at Chrismas 2008 on the same night she said she had bumped into Claudia with some people she recognised some she didnt.
She said that she didnt know if Ed knew Claudia but wouldnt be surprised if she did.
Ithought it interesting that she would include at length a piece about this young man in a piece about Claudia. It would have been interesting to have heard a little more about this young man, and also the people she saw Claudia with that night in York centre. In particular out of the people she didnt recognise how many were male and how many female?

Correction - should have read died on the same day Claudia disappeared.

This is what I think happened to Claudia :
She was with a new boyfriend ( mystery boyfriend) two nights before.
Her hair straighteners in her bag for a couple of days. I believe her colleague told the truth.
She went to bed as she promised her parents she was going to do. Still recovering from the all-nighter .
The mystery boyfriend... Allyman...was trying to speak with her both evening and morning about two topics . One was trivial possibly using it as an excuse but she had something that belonged to him that is what she posted .
The other topic was imo the impending escapade she was planning with her mate for Easter !
Being new ( boy friend ) he had a sharp learning curve in his dealings with her .
Probably did not like the idea of her going to that Island without him .
He stalked her on the way to work . She got into his car not realising how strongly he felt about her up coming escapade but it all came out while driving her to work.
She got out of his car and he went after her.
He got her back in his car leaving behind her belongings but feeling threatened she would have had her phone in her hand .
He turns phone off at 12 10 then goes back and finds her stuff just after ( and possibly observing from a distance the other person did this person not take pictures of her shoe scarf and bag ?) takes these things back to the car .
He drives back home but dropping the body somewhere along the way far away because as ex detective said on tv he is not local.
Just as I see it okay ?
Actually Claudia would most probably have her phone attached to her ear . I believe young ladies pretend they are having a telephone conversation while walking alone in the dark .
This would be one reason he would not show aggression until she is safely in his car and establish she is not on the phone anymore.
In the struggle she looses her things or even
throws them back at him in an unsuccessful attempt to slow him down.
Obviously he has to deal with her conscious or not first !
Oops I nearly posted that same emoji sorry

Actually Claudia would most probably have her phone attached to her ear . I believe young ladies pretend they are having a telephone conversation while walking alone in the dark .
This would be one reason he would not show aggression until she is safely in his car and establish she is not on the phone anymore.

But police say the last time her mble was used was the evening of the 18th PJ

ADMIN NOTE:

Sorry, reason for post removal was not completed due to a slip of the finger.

The last 2 pages in this thread have been nothing more than nonsense ... 21 post have been removed due to being Off Topic. This thread is to discuss Claudia's case. It is not for back and forth snark and bickering and personalizing among members.

Stay on topic or risk temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges.

If you have a concern about a post or a member, use the Report feature. That's what it's there for.

Thank you.

Correction - should have read died on the same day Claudia disappeared.
I understand that the writer of this blog is a member of Websleuths and perhaps out of respect we should ask @moonsafari if they were placing this piece in their Blog for a reason as you suggest @keep-it-real .
I read this differently and for me it suggested that the writer was discussing the fragility of young lives?
another interpretation but there may be many?

This is an interesting theory @Popejohn3 and you refer to a male as the perpetrator here?
Is it possible that a female could have performed this act?
I do not have anyone in mind.

I was reading the case details today and there was a note regarding a person who was seen to be ushered in to Claudia's house nervously one afternonn on Monday or Tuesday.
It was said that both of them were distressed?
There was a mention of a very distinctive fringe that the man had.
Today I saw a photo of the landlord of the Acomb who was arrested as part of the investigation P_H.
I thought that his photo matched very closely the description.
Was he not also arrested and questioned regarding a necklace and the arrest followed a search of the alley behind Claudia's house?

Does anyone else believe that he could have been the an at the door that day and was he arrested because he may have not been truthful when questioned by police as he was charged I believe with PTCOJ?

This is an interesting theory @Popejohn3 and you refer to a male as the perpetrator here?
Is it possible that a female could have performed this act?
I do not have anyone in mind.
Yes it’s possible but personally I believe the witness when they say they saw a man arguing with a woman that looks like Claudia .

I was reading the case details today and there was a note regarding a person who was seen to be ushered in to Claudia's house nervously one afternonn on Monday or Tuesday.
It was said that both of them were distressed?
There was a mention of a very distinctive fringe that the man had.
Today I saw a photo of the landlord of the Acomb who was arrested as part of the investigation P_H.
I thought that his photo matched very closely the description.
Was he not also arrested and questioned regarding a necklace and the arrest followed a search of the alley behind Claudia's house?

Does anyone else believe that he could have been the an at the door that day and was he arrested because he may have not been truthful when questioned by police as he was charged I believe with PTCOJ?
PH wasn’t the landlord as far as I’m aware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member