UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

With regards to this image and the dark figured person, upon seeing the enhanced images (I'm afraid I can't locate them but will add asap), i actually think this could actually be Corrie. My reasoning for this is that the CCTV camera is indoors, and with it being night time, it is using Infrared in order to capture images in the dark. This can give an off representation of colours at the best of times, but when an infrared camera is filming though a pane of glass, with a white frame, a lot of the lighter colour will be shown around the window frame, making images outside appear darker. When the image was altered and made lighter, i think the outfit looks very similar to the one corrie was wearing, and the subject is holding something in "his" left hand, just like corrie was when he was eating his food.

Edit to add my adjustment of the photo to brighten things up - If you look at the top of the persons head, it looks in my opinion as if they have short hair (male?) and light is reflecting off the ends at the top.

attachment.php

I have 4 CCTV cameras on the outside of my house, and whilst i was waiting for one to be mounted on the wall outside, i had it inside recording through the window, and everything appeared very dark due to the problems I mentioned above. I'm afraid i'm not a very technical person but I hope i've explained my reasoning for my opinion well enough!

x

e9b4f012b31f3f394eeecce0710fbc21.jpg
9904228919bdb1c17dc549643026140c.jpg
52287593c78956232bdac5edb7b16fc1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi guys new poster here but I have been lurking since the beginning! I feel we are not getting the full picture with this case, unreleased footage of Corrie in the doorway, no details of the vehicles and a wall of silence from his pals, in my opinion this was hook up gone wrong and the wait in the centre is the key. Why sit and wait, he must have been waiting for an unknown person unless his pals from night out could confirm he had been in contact and was sat waiting for them! I think he must have got into a car in the horseshoe and taken somewhere else, presumably not local considering the wait he had for a lift, unless the person was working in a bar or club. I think the walk home and accident could be an option but surely someone or cctv would have picked him up, distinctive clothing and lighter mornings I would remember driving past him! It's just all so strange and with no witnesses or the phone we are kinda stuck!

Where was this person walking from/to?

They're walking from the direction of the horseshoe/Greenwoods, towards Looms Lane. That is McDonalds in the background of the image on the other side of the street to the Cornhill centre camera that's caught them.

(I think that's right).

I did also think it looked a bit like Corrie's clothing, and the face looked blacker than black, more like absence of light than dark skin. But didn't someone else walk past that camera wearing a light coloured shirt? And his skin and clothing colours came out fine. The face should be fairly warm on an infrared camera, shouldn't it?

I don't know if every base is different but were my sons best mate is based (RAF) they are only allowed dogs as a therapy to help in the aid of keeping moral up if a person is struggling with things like ptsd and other mental health issues. I asked him last night as he is home on leave but he is not based were C was based so maybe different rules

https://www.google.com/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/29/policewoman-starts-investigation-sons-disappearance-detectives/amp/

"Mrs Urquhart is particularly frustrated that while police have questioned staff in shops that back onto the dead end, they have not carried out door-to-door inquiries in the street opposite the entrance to it, where Mr Urquhart could have entered a building out of sight of CCTV."

That also reads to me that Corrie COULD leave the horseshoe and got into Short Brackland without being seen on cctv.

Thoughts??

Mho? Easy, least, lemon squeezy.
365c9c856cb20b10a8f76bec1672df27.jpg

Just look at the Greenwoods camera. When it's pointing the other way....job done!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They're walking from the direction of the horseshoe/Greenwoods, towards Looms Lane. That is McDonalds in the background of the image on the other side of the street to the Cornhill centre camera that's caught them.

(I think that's right).

I did also think it looked a bit like Corrie's clothing, and the face looked blacker than black, more like absence of light than dark skin. But didn't someone else walk past that camera wearing a light coloured shirt? And his skin and clothing colours came out fine. The face should be fairly warm on an infrared camera, shouldn't it?

It's a shirt tail hanging out of trousers lighter than the top. I'm inclined to think this is him and I'm now back to thinking he's befallen an accident en route home. I'm guessing he either looked to take a bike or looked to have a wee.

I don't know if every base is different but were my sons best mate is based (RAF) they are only allowed dogs as a therapy to help in the aid of keeping moral up if a person is struggling with things like ptsd and other mental health issues. I asked him last night as he is home on leave but he is not based were C was based so maybe different rules

Interesting and fits with several other's thinking

Can only discuss this on other thread but Nicola addressed this directly in live

Miss Terious sorry I thought the dog was spoken about on both accounts this one and on tv broadcasts so I assumed was ok to post here :(

Miss Terious sorry I thought the dog was spoken about on both accounts this one and on tv broadcasts so I assumed was ok to post here :(

yes of course but if you are able to view then the answer about the dog is in the live q&a and wraps it up. I can't discuss that though on here

McDonalds in Cornhill open 5am - 11pm, so staff in from 4am?

I'm guessing they are the first to be opening up in that area. Shop workers opening for 8am start, would be coming on for 7-7:30am?

I'm guessing the market stall holders are looking to set up circa a similar time, but are the stalls put up the previous night? Or are the stalls provided by council workers and set up early next morning? Anyone local know and what streets does the market occupy please?

McDonalds in Cornhill open 5am - 11pm, so staff in from 4am?

I'm guessing they are the first to be opening up in that area. Shop workers opening for 8am start, would be coming on for 7-7:30am?

I'm guessing the market stall holders are looking to set up circa a similar time, but are the stalls put up the previous night? Or are the stalls provided by council workers and set up early next morning? Anyone local know and what streets does the market occupy please?

Stalls occupy the square outside Superdrug/Carphone Warehouse, Cornhill, Buttermarket, the Traverse, Abbeygate Street.

I believe it's provide your own stall as they vary in size and colour and you get the meat and fruit & veg vans.

It's a shirt tail hanging out of trousers lighter than the top. I'm inclined to think this is him and I'm now back to thinking he's befallen an accident en route home. I'm guessing he either looked to take a bike or looked to have a wee.

I also thought it looked like shirt tails, which was how Corrie was wearing his shirt. The knee lift looks very similar to Corrie's walking style, too.

My problem is that I didn't think other pictures from this camera needed the exclusion filter...so why does this one? And what is this person carrying, considering that Corrie walked into the horseshoe empty-handed?

And if we can get Corrie past the Cornhill camera then we can get him down into Looms Lane, which would be a good route to walk back to Honington via Muscow St (sp?) and Eastgate. But surely all that area would have been searched?

1 I dont think that is him (unless he changed clothes and that's what he is carryng). If a filter then why are the poles and door surrounds still white but his jeans and shirt change colour.
2. He may very well have managed to walk out unseen by CCTV from the horseshoe area and trot off towards Honington but we know that there were many people about and the chances of someone in bright clothing not being seen by these other people, car dashcams, private CCTV are very very slim. Walking toward loom lane and you would expect the Pub (Kings Arms) to have CCTV plus other businesses that's before you get very far.

guruagain, I used an exclusion filter to get that effect of the clothes changing colour. It does affect some of the window framework...I don't know how all the filters work, I just click things to see what happens. I think you're thinking of a colour-reverse tool to turn black into white and white into black, but exclusion filter is not quite the same thing.

In today's Mail:

Mother of missing airman Corrie McKeague believes an attempt to set a car on fire is linked to his disappearance after a night out

Mrs Urquhart ..... believes a car which was seen 17 miles from Bury in Blo Norton could prove crucial in the desperate search.

Suffolk police said a bystander thought three men were trying to set the car alight whilst parked in a layby on September 25. The vehicle was later driven off but a rag which smelt of petrol was discovered.

Later the force received a call on November 4 from a local who believed the incident was linked with Corrie's disappearance.

Mrs Urquhart has called the incident 'highly suspicious'.

A police spokeswoman told MailOnline: 'Around 1.25pm on 25 September a member of the public called police saying that they had seen three men acting suspiciously near a vehicle parked in a layby at Blo Norton, near Diss.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ssing-RAF-man-admits-social-hand-grenade.html

Looking back to the previous thread, I do find references to the white door (no 26) in the horseshoe area very interesting... given that it's attached to FOCUS12 and mental health rehabilitation. And someone else's comments, further back still, QUOTE: Visiting marham regularly for one. Raf marham houses the community mental health department for all armed forces in the area. Unless being sent there to work which Is unusual to be so regular it seems very likely Corrie was being treated at raf marham.
I wonder if there is a link? Could Corrie have been going to number 26? As he enters the HS area, he doesn't seem to correspond with anyone (call out/make eye contact) which being Corrie, he almost certainly would have? So did he have a pre-arranged rendezvous with someone he's got to know from the mental health team in the flats? Not suggesting that he himself has mental health problems... but maybe the person he's meeting has? It's just another angle, as I am thinking of as many angles as I can. Hope I've not broken any rules?

I also thought it looked like shirt tails, which was how Corrie was wearing his shirt. The knee lift looks very similar to Corrie's walking style, too.

My problem is that I didn't think other pictures from this camera needed the exclusion filter...so why does this one? And what is this person carrying, considering that Corrie walked into the horseshoe empty-handed?
I think this figure is in the shadow of the doorway whereas the light shirt person is in full street light and with a shadow in front of him. I think they both look like C. Some people have said the dark figure could have a phone in hand looking down at it rather than carrying something. I cannot understand where the other cctv images of these people are if the cctv is 100%. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B_Hazey