UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The story continues, quote...
" Nicola Urquhart, 51, said unpublished CCTV footage showed her son, 23, walking out alive from the area where he was last seen after a night out in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, in 2016. Police told her experts examined the footage and decided the figure was a woman in a miniskirt, and not Mr McKeague."

Mum of missing RAF airman Corrie McKeague says she does not believe he died in a bin lorry | Daily Mail Online

I just wonder how white trousers can be seen as a miniskirt?
Hopefully the inquest will bring some new evidence to this matter. This case is really getting strange. I wonder what will happen next?

The story continues, quote...
" Nicola Urquhart, 51, said unpublished CCTV footage showed her son, 23, walking out alive from the area where he was last seen after a night out in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, in 2016. Police told her experts examined the footage and decided the figure was a woman in a miniskirt, and not Mr McKeague."

Mum of missing RAF airman Corrie McKeague says she does not believe he died in a bin lorry | Daily Mail Online

I just wonder how white trousers can be seen as a miniskirt?
Hopefully the inquest will bring some new evidence to this matter. This case is really getting strange. I wonder what will happen next?

Reminded me of this story; another group of 3, one in 'white trousers', Nicola insisting it's Corrie:

Corrie Mckeague: Police trace man on CCTV footage - BBC News

^
It says on the story....quote, "The BBC asked for the CCTV footage to be released under the Freedom of Information Act. Suffolk Police turned down the request on the grounds of data protection laws."

Why data protection? Is Suffolk Police hiding something?

The pre-inquest hearing due to start again next month has been delayed; no definitive reasons given:

"Nicola shared the difficult news with fellow campaigners that the pre-inquest hearing has been delayed by over two months.

It was supposed to resume on February 5, but now won't pick back up till April 16.

Nicola added that the inquest itself cannot begin until later in 2021.

However the grieving mum fears that even this might also fall victim to delays."

https://www-dailyrecord-co-uk.cdn.a...ws/corrie-mckeague-death-probe-delay-23297515

That taxi driver story seems odd to me, for a number of reasons.
If a passenger is sick in a taxi, the damage is done, the mess is already made, so I don't really see the need to eject him.
Even if the driver did eject the passenger, why would he hit him, and why would he tell his wife? Why not just say that someone was sick in the cab, it's not that unusual on a Friday night.
I wonder if the taxi driver and his wife are on good terms. If not, it could just be a malicious fabrication. People do that sort of thing.

I had a friend who was a taxi driver for many years and he has told me many tales of things that taxi drivers observe when driving around and also from passengers themselves. If a passenger is sick, it takes the taxi out of business for the night for it to be deep cleaned and often , taxi drivers will refuse passengers who appear to be that drunk , in case they may vomit and become quite expert at spotting such passengers.
The reason they would eject someone who was sick , mid journey, is to prevent further vomiting in their cab and therefore more cleaning. It’s not as simple as to say that he’s already vomited so why eject him because once it’s happened, it’s happened. It’s done to prevent further mess. Now , when a person vomits, they have to pay a fee towards the cleaning of the taxi and this is displayed in all regulated taxis , albeit usually small print , but it’s there in black and white. Often , passengers will argue and become aggressive at the fact that they are being ejected AND being asked for the fayre to be paid so far PLUS paying a hefty fee for the car to be cleaned up and consequently, they refuse . This is when some , not all, taxi drivers take the law into their own hands and use weapons . That’s the most likely explanation, if this did indeed occur! All MOO

I really doubt a report to police about human remains would not be followed up. Furthermore, if that healthcare worker thought it was human remains, and believed the police ignored it, he/she would go back there to show someone else or take photos.
I believe she was told it was a animal carcass, I feel an explanation needs to be given due to the location very close to the sighting of Corrie and 3 males in dark clothing a lady and her husband had n route to Gatwick seen, She claimed to have made eye contact as slowed down, yet too concerned to stop. But believes It was corrie and he did not look great, according to description x

I believe she was told it was a animal carcass, I feel an explanation needs to be given due to the location very close to the sighting of Corrie and 3 males in dark clothing a lady and her husband had n route to Gatwick seen, She claimed to have made eye contact as slowed down, yet too concerned to stop. But believes It was corrie and he did not look great, according to description x

That does not sound good at all? Surely they have to look in to this?

And where did this alleged sighting take place?

Sorry if this has been asked before but I've always been curious about the bin Corrie may have slept in.

1) Is it known if this specific bin had a lid on it or was open topped?
2) How much light there would have been in the area where the bin was kept, collected and emptied from?
3) How much human involvement is required in collecting and emptying the bin?

I've always found it hard to gauge just how easy or otherwise it would have been for Corrie to have been in this particular bin and for that bin to be collected and emptied without anyone noticing anything. I guess similar questions at the other end of the process when the bin lorry was emptied.

Sorry if this has been asked before but I've always been curious about the bin Corrie may have slept in.

2) How much light there would have been in the area where the bin was kept, collected and emptied from?

I've always found it hard to gauge just how easy or otherwise it would have been for Corrie to have been in this particular bin and for that bin to be collected and emptied without anyone noticing anything. I guess similar questions at the other end of the process when the bin lorry was emptied.
This is the bin collection In the Hs for Gregs !

1. There's some pics in here of the type of bin and the so-called 'horseshoe' area.

https://www-dailymail-co-uk.cdn.amp...gue-says-does-not-believe-died-bin-lorry.html

2. Lighting is fine; I'm F and have walked through there at night.

3. The bin would need positioning behind the lorry to be lifted. The binman claimed to have checked the bin and not seen Corrie in it.

Thank you. I think I'm still 50/50 either way on it. I wonder what the binman can actually see when the bin is being emptied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500