UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
An us Intelligent guys didn't even clean boots !
(at least I hope your comment was "sincere" !)

Absolutely sincere. Tony's updates are as plain as the nose on my face but it takes you breaking it down for me to realise! Thank you [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say so.

But "who" can anyone arrest, if you can't find the car ?

Comes back to "why was he waiting".
When a car is identified, does this mean they have make, model, plates etc. That they have information on who it belongs to, address registered to etc. Or more than that?

If he was waiting for someone who subsequently binned his phone this was premeditated.

Tony has mentioned Public help in a lot of comments and updates that in the near future it hasn't happened. I feel something is dodgy about this whole situation. I mean come on your telling me cctv hasn't been looked at after 8.00hrs unless they saw something definite in the cctv in the time window. A Raf solider goes missing in thin air and they haven't checked cctv due to lack of human resources etc its been 8 weeks no reconstruction took them all the time to go knocking on doors in the direct area Corrie went missing. Something doesn't sit right with me.

I couldn't agree more. He is seen going in so surely you keep watching until he is seen coming out. Why stop at 8am? Also how is it known he was not in the bin lorry riding up front in the cab? He could have been hidden from view in the footwell.

I don't think they even need to find blood or clothing in order to change it to a suspected murder inquiry... look at the Claudia Lawrence case... no blood no clothing no body Nothing! But it is a murder inquiry.

Indeed, but I did say it's probably the discovery of something indicating foul play. I suspect the point at which a misper case becomes a murder one (in the absence of a body) is a judgement call and may vary from one force to another. It also probably depends on a number of circumstances which individually may or may not lead to that particular decision being taken by a specific force.

I'd say so.

Do we know for a fact that he actually turned down the lift he was offered? What if he actually didn't and that's why he was waiting. But then you could ask, was he actually waiting, do we know that as absolute?

Absolutely sincere. Tony's updates are as plain as the nose on my face but it takes you breaking it down for me to realise! Thank you [emoji3]

I've read it several times and find bouncing off people is always the most constructive. If I was left on my own to work it out with no talking to others I'd be re reading, again!

I'd say so.

Plenty of CCTV in BSE town centre, and I'd have thought at around 4 a.m. not much traffic. If they had a vehicle in

their sights wouldn't be too difficult (time consuming of course) to track it long enough to get the registration details.

Do we know for a fact that he actually turned down the lift he was offered? What if he actually didn't and that's why he was waiting. But then you could ask, was he actually waiting, do we know that as absolute?

The waiting is speculative based on his actions (eating outside, sitting in a doorway for hours) but not confirmed.

I'm sure the man in the takeaway said he offered him a lift? Hopefully someone can confirm if not I'll delete.

I love your inputs on here, everything always makes more sense!

But... if it's not sincere (I don't mind) and you haven't thought, then..

Tony said "discount the Silver Car".
Why ?

Tony said "Corrie didn't walk"
And no caveat this time !

So at least Cam 09 and 34 were seeing.
And ask "why" he gave such "detail" ? Maybe because he read so much on here. We looked at the cameras. We worked the capabilities.

So... three cars are "seen".
Seen doing what ? Arriving or leaving or both ?

Have you checked the cctv ?
You may have just seen Corrie walking.

What about "headlights" ?
What about "shadows" form known light sources ?

See anything now ?
I don't.

Is what you don't see...sometimes more important than what you see ?

Plenty of CCTV in BSE town centre, and I'd have thought at around 4 a.m. not much traffic. If they had a vehicle in

their sights wouldn't be too difficult (time consuming of course) to track it long enough to get the registration details.

Market day Saturday ? Not much traffic in BSE at 4am ?
Maybe market stall open much later than I think the do.

Let me get this straight.

Speculatively we have a vehicle arriving after he goes into the bay. A vehicle he was waiting for (based on earlier behaviours) his phone is binned. The vehicle leaves at some point before the bin lorry arrives.

This would lend to the idea this was an arranged meeting through phone and a premeditated attack. By someone he knows well enough to have arranged through phone.

Speculatively we have a vehicle arriving after he goes into the bay. A vehicle he was waiting for (based on earlier behaviours) his phone is binned. The vehicle leaves at some point before the bin lorry arrives.

This would lend to the idea this was an arranged meeting through phone and a premeditated attack. By someone he knows well enough to have arranged through phone.

Speculatively speaking.... I'm with that.

Edit

Phone traffic is tracked (calls texts)
But "App traffic" isn't.
The App "updates". We don't know what "conversation" happened. And if you want to trace that...check out your encryption. It's "end to end".

Seems to be the most logical scenario.
Possible tinder/grindr meet?
Let's face it, if he wasn't meeting someone he didn't want to hide he would have met them in the high street not down the back of some dodgy dead end.

I think we can safely say the police know he left before 8am, reasons unknown to us but they must have this confirmed, hence the time frame of the CCTV. Which would of course bring the family to be almost adamant he never left on foot, as they have continued to state over and over again on the FB page, without insinuating they know more. This leaves the leaving in a vehicle willingly or unwillingly theory, at the moment it's eliminating and finding out exactly why the other 3 vehicles were in the vicinity. It does seem a long time to identify these vehicles but again for all we know they have or are close to identifying same and are keeping a watchful eye on those person(s).

I think his phone went in the bin lorry by accident or on purpose and is now lost within all the rubbish / squashed at landfill, I do not think this will ever be recovered (IMO) either that or the bin lorry is a huge red herring here and it's a distraction from something else (a vehicle) I do not know. The bin lorry has always bothered me, and I don't know why. Maybe because SO much emphasise has from the beginning been pointed toward it. Hmmmmmm.

Tony's comment again about 'dark coloured clothing' stood out for me on the recent update. It's kind of like talking to a perp...we know you had dark clothing on. Or maybe not, I am kind of losing the will.

This case has me so utterly baffled, as I can imagine everyone else also.

This is worth a read. Explanation on the end -to- end encryption on whatsapp messenger. Without physically being in possession of said phone, messages cannot be recovered. Even with the phone the messages sent back and forth would still have to be within whatsapp when the app was opened by say the police and not deleted. I don't know about other people but I continually delete text messages / whatsapp messages as a matter of course, probably out of habit.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/fusion...cryption-for-billion-users/amp/?client=safari

Speculatively speaking.... I'm with that.

I'm wondering if they know which vehicle he left in but that they've having difficulty identifying it because of cloned or false plates.

Just as an idea: a vehicle approaches the horseshoe from either Short Brackland or Brentgovel Street. The CCTV camera sees there is only a driver. The vehicle pulls into the horseshoe and when it pulls out again the camera picks up someone in the passenger seat.

I'm inclined to think the following....

Corrie arranged a meet with someone from a social media site. Is this the same person he sent a picture to at 3.08am?
The picture sent has been claimed as been sent to his brother and then it changed to a friend so who was the picture REALLY sent to?
I'm leaning towards a grinder meet, if he was waiting on a woman picking him up why meet them down that dead end road? He had been in the Main Street - surely if he wasn't trying to hide this arrangement he would have met them where he already was?? Instead of meeting this person at a dead end back street?

I think the phone may have been accidentally dumped in the bin along with the rubbish from his food but then again... I haven't seen any footage on cctv down at the dead end that shows Corrie has any form of rubbish in his hands... so, was the phone already accidentally binned on the Main Street and not down at the horse shoe area?

If this has been an opportunist kidnap/murder then I would hazard a guess that all Corrie would need to have said in the car was "&£@! I've lost my phone!"

I fear he may been found in that huge Forest area people has mentioned.

Seems to be the most logical scenario.
Possible tinder/grindr meet?
Let's face it, if he wasn't meeting someone he didn't want to hide he would have met them in the high street not down the back of some dodgy dead end.

Surely if it was a hookup he wouldn't have bought a heap of greasy food and proceeded to eat it and then sleep in a doorway.
In my experience, first dates/meeting someone new, always made me want to be at my best, not looking slightly grubby and smelling like a kebab!

I'm wondering if they know which vehicle he left in but that they've having difficulty identifying it because of cloned or false plates.

Just as an idea: a vehicle approaches the horseshoe from either Short Brackland or Brentgovel Street. The CCTV camera sees there is only a driver. The vehicle pulls into the horseshoe and when it pulls out again the camera picks up someone in the passenger seat.

This makes so much sense to me. I agree 💯%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member