UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there is anything specific other than the discovery of some evidence indicating foul play which could be almost anything depending on the circumstances. If they had found blood in his car, for example, or some of his clothing discarded with or without blood, or his phone was found somewhere it shouldn't be.

Thanks for the reply. Does this mean if something is found or has to be changed to a murder enquiry? As in it's out of anyone's hands it is just changed?

I think I need sleep to help me work out the omitted parts lol! I agree Tony's updates are more telling in what he doesn't say.

Come on ! (just been to a traditional "Arabic" Sunday with friends...and alcohol as normal !) and after bottle numero "X" I can see it ....and you can.

#1 A camera was always on that area (for our benefit he said "at least one" so he reads here)
#2 And the "Silver Car" can be discounted.

You always use "two things" to confirm a point. He was in the Intelligence Corp ( Or was it "14th" ? He never said :) ! )

So the cameras "could see".

That leaves you with "Corrie didn't walk"

Leaves you with "three vehicles"

It is actually a very clever update.

Come on ! (just been to a traditional "Arabic" Sunday with friends...and alcohol as normal !) and after bottle numero "X" I can see it ....and you can.

#1 A camera was always on that area (for our benefit he said "at least one" so he reads here)

You always use "two things" to confirm a point. He was in the Intelligence Corp ( Or was it "14th" ? He never said :) ! )

Did he say the silver car could be discounted? Or did he say there's not need for speculation? I think I need a drink it's been a looong day

I don't think there is anything specific other than the discovery of some evidence indicating foul play which could be almost anything depending on the circumstances. If they had found blood in his car, for example, or some of his clothing discarded with or without blood, or his phone was found somewhere it shouldn't be.
I don't think they even need to find blood or clothing in order to change it to a suspected murder inquiry... look at the Claudia Lawrence case... no blood no clothing no body Nothing! But it is a murder inquiry.

Did he say the silver car could be discounted? Or did he say there's not need for speculation? I think I need a drink it's been a looong day

Tonys quote "Investigations into the other 3 vehicles from the 'Horseshoe' continue. Speculation about them would not be helpful at this stage. There is no need to speculate further on a 'silver car' at this point either"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think shading. Or shadows.
Corrie never walked into the road.... he headed for "the corner near the bikes" is my guess.

No time is released for the vehicles. Was there a vehicle waiting ?
I'm not sure there was. Not in the loading bay.

I need to say goodnight not been sleeping well getting daggers as ive been on here most of day lol but wanted to thank you for making a newbie feel welcomed and not biting my head off. I be back early hours for any new comments night night X

Tonys quote "Investigations into the other 3 vehicles from the 'Horseshoe' continue. Speculation about them would not be helpful at this stage. There is no need to speculate further on a 'silver car' at this point either"

The "three cars" aren't important, that's why.
But one of them is !

I need to say goodnight not been sleeping well getting daggers as ive been on here most of day lol but wanted to thank you for making a newbie feel welcomed and not biting my head off. I be back early hours for any new comments night night X

No problem, and welcome

So they've solved the case then? Corrie walked in, left the area in one of the three vehicles, all vehicles identified. Done!

So why no arrest and why will there be CCTV appeals in the coming week for a man and other people?

If I'm reading your post wrong please feel free to dumb it down for me....:)

Think shading. Or shadows.
Corrie never walked into the road.... he headed for "the corner near the bikes" is my guess.

No time is released for the vehicles. Was there a vehicle waiting ?
I'm not sure there was. Not in the loading bay.

So we're back to he's waiting. And we can reasonably assess he's gone before the bin lorry arrived. Not a huge window.

So they've solved the case then? Corrie walked in, left the area in one of the three vehicles, all vehicles identified. Done!

So why no arrest and why will there be CCTV appeals in the coming week for a man and other people?

If they suspect any of the three vehicles (which they should) they need to test and interview all drivers and persons who had access to the car. They'd need to connect Corrie to a vehicle somehow. It's not enough to say they were there. This will take time, more so as they will want to corroborate said events with evidence from cctv etc.

The unidentified people are important as you cannot see into the bay. They could be entering/exiting vehicles or involved in any way/witnesses, identifying them matters.

So would I be right in thinking that Tonys repeated use of the phrase, in all (correct me if I'm wrong) updates "Corrie was not seen leaving on foot" actually means "but we have seen him leaving in your car"? Or have I completely got this wrong?
Which would then lead me to also ask, why no arrest?

Look.... the attacker/killer/kidnapper knows who did this.

And "before" it may have been "beneficial" to keep the number of cars and people seen "private".

Why ? Because it distracts people that may be able to help from helping.

Key is.
# Corrie leaving was not seen
# Cars leaving were (so they had to enter. You can't leave, if you did not enter).

Proof is for fine whisky and judges !
You can't change the status of an enquiry without proof.
The "proof" is so far "circumstantial" if that.

Look.... the attacker/killer/kidnapper knows who did this.

And "before" it may have been "beneficial" to keep the number of cars and people seen "private".

Why ? Because it distracts people that may be able to help from helping.

Key is.
# Corrie leaving was not seen
# Cars leaving were (so they had to enter. You can't leave, if you did not enter).

Proof is for fine whisky and judges !
You can't change the status of an enquiry without proof.
The "proof" is so far "circumstantial" if that.

I love your inputs on here, everything always makes more sense!

So we're back to he's waiting. And we can reasonably assess he's gone before the bin lorry arrived. Not a huge window.

I'd say so.

But "who" can anyone arrest, if you can't find the car ?

Comes back to "why was he waiting".

I love your inputs on here, everything always makes more sense!

An us Intelligent guys didn't even clean boots !
(at least I hope your comment was "sincere" !)

It's been really interesting how the information has been drip fed so far. This started out as a "vanished" scenario and we have progressed from "vanished" to "vehicles and people entering and exiting the area in the timeframe" this time 6 weeks ago it would have been inconceivable that there was anything of significance on cctv except the bin lorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519