GUILTY UK - Ellie Butler, 6, brutally murdered, Sutton, 28 Oct 2013 #2

Dr Julie Mack is hoping to be back on the video link to give her evidence by the end of the week (This was the one who was stopped from giving evidence by the judge last week). She's sent an email letter to the Prosecution outlining her evidence. Mr Brown QC said he would be considering it over the course of tomorrow, may need to recall Dr Stoodley to counter some of it, that is if he is not going to raise an objection after reading it properly.

Did you notice in the DM how she curled her hair specially for the jury today.

Witch.

She slipped up a couple of times when going through the family photo album.

She described a picture of the girls outside on their patio in the snow and described lovingly how it was so exciting (for her) to experience their first outing as sisters together in the snow. Another one where they took the girls to a child friendly pub which allowed BB to watch the football and make it into a family outing.

Only problem was, BB had gone through that album with the court last week and told them that JG was in hospital on both those occasions, 2nd occasion specifically because he phoned her from the pub and the girls gave away that their dad was watching the football.

They literally can't stop lying. What's the point of lying about something like this? We know she has been in hospital a lot, she's admitted it herself. So why try and 'insert' herself into these occasions. Or maybe she was there and BB is lying, but again WHY?

Going to try embed the 3 videos from today that are online.

[video=youtube;4B4Lt71fb4s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B4Lt71fb4s[/video]

[video=youtube;1l6_AL1QT9s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l6_AL1QT9s[/video]

[video=youtube;00EI4VjiFUs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00EI4VjiFUs[/video]

Did you notice in the DM how she curled her hair specially for the jury today.

Witch.

Yes T, it was going to be my PS in my last post but after being flippant earlier over spilling my coffee I edited it out.

I was thinking who on earth does that for their day testifying as a co-accused when your daughter is dead and was even imagining her sat in a hairdresser's chair and them saying " Going anywhere special" or wtte.
Other thought came into my mind when I saw her tousled tresses as she goes along to court was - French Left's Woman - the movie! Don't laugh , she doesn't have the beauty of Meryl Streep but for some reason it popped into my head. ( JG styling herself as tragic heroine aka Drama Queen ready for her performance.)

Just watched the 3 vid clips in DM.
He claps at the playing ball in park, claps in the video-arcade, clapping at the school run. Seems false as if he's trying very hard - maybe it's just cause E has only just returned.
Other little things - they have friends , another woman is with them in the park commenting.

Ian was at court!! You noted BB sees him as a brother figure. ( I assumed BB had mates due to the refs to drinking down the pub and her "anyone who knows Ben" comments in the past but still, hearing/seeing they do really exist struck me. )
I have thought previously that his getting E & sis back was partly down to restoring an image as well as his self image - it's more complex than they are just his property although that is true.. Anyway JMO

Oh no. Forgive me, as I think this is temporary, but watching those videos, I'm having doubts.. They seem so 'happy' and 'normal' and loving towards E. Maybe she really did fall down the stairs?

Possibly a contradictory observation though.. Ellie's wearing glasses in the videos but I don't think she is in any of the photos. I wonder if there is a reason for this?

I have to laugh at all the pictures of JG, even of her turning up to court, as she's always pouting. She clearly thinks she's gorgeous.
It was me who said she sounds like she's trying to save face, making everything seem like it was normal and fine when it wasn't. It is odd how she says she "wouldn't have allowed" him to be violent like she had some control over him, which she clearly didn't. I also think it's very telling that her own parents have fallen out with her.

She slipped up a couple of times when going through the family photo album.

She described a picture of the girls outside on their patio in the snow and described lovingly how it was so exciting (for her) to experience their first outing as sisters together in the snow. Another one where they took the girls to a child friendly pub which allowed BB to watch the football and make it into a family outing.

Only problem was, BB had gone through that album with the court last week and told them that JG was in hospital on both those occasions, 2nd occasion specifically because he phoned her from the pub and the girls gave away that their dad was watching the football.

The BBC were given permission to edit some of the family video clips shown in court today on an application brought by the press. There was one taken at younger sister's birthday party in September, where both girls were dressed up in princess dresses. I got the distinct impression that Ellie was not as she should have been. She sort of slumped down on the floor to play pass the parcel and there was something like a lack of bounce and joy about her. Her hair looked lank and she just didn't seem to be the same bouncy child I had seen on earlier video clips. It was like she was going through the motions of trying to join in.

We're family and friends at the birthday party or was it just the 4 of them?. Just interested to see if BB and JG did ever interact with other people at that point

Oh no. Forgive me, as I think this is temporary, but watching those videos, I'm having doubts.. They seem so 'happy' and 'normal' and loving towards E. Maybe she really did fall down the stairs?

Possibly a contradictory observation though.. Ellie's wearing glasses in the videos but I don't think she is in any of the photos. I wonder if there is a reason for this?

Some "what-ifs"
BIB Totally follow your drift flutterby and they appear normal so it's poignant but we don't know the video dates - I can't tell the season from the vids..
E only came back in late Dec 2012.
What if they were making these videos as back-up/ proof - SS are still on their back and even if SS procedures were temp staved off circa March 2013 ( for reasons we don't yet know) the pair knew that SS would still be building a case.
(School wanted a proper sit-down meeting in Feb due to absences in January. After March those absences continued as did the school pressure on them for sick notes etc )

JG was even filming the press last month, I assumed to show their harassment.

Where's the raised eyebrows emoticon when you want it? Ooooohh!!

eta that was addressed to cottonw's post a few back.

We're family and friends at the birthday party or was it just the 4 of them?. Just interested to see if BB and JG did ever interact with other people at that point

There was another child with parents there and a few other adults, but not sure if it was family.

Some "what-ifs"
BIB Totally follow your drift flutterby and they appear normal so it's poignant but we don't know the video dates - I can't tell the season from the vids..
E only came back in late Dec 2012.
What if they were making these videos as back-up/ proof - SS are still on their back and even if SS procedures were temp staved off circa March 2013 ( for reasons we don't yet know) the pair knew that SS would still be building a case.
(School wanted a proper sit-down meeting in Feb due to absences in January. After March those absences continued as did the school pressure on them for sick notes etc )

JG was even filming the press last month, I assumed to show their harassment.

I think the school sports day was in the summer months. The arcade and football videos seemed older because Ellie's hair was short, in the style it was when she first came back to them.

Put aside the movie ref I made for now, I just found this other image of her from today.

Blimey she looks like she means business. Scarily determined.
34865AC400000578-3604474-image-m-53_1464001734660.jpg

She made a comment today to back up their claim that the girls were content and settled in BB's care. She said she was in hospital so often that once she came back home from hospital and walked down the stairs to the living area and the girls never even looked up at her or greeted her.

Tomorrow - has her Evidence in Chief finished? Or is she continuing? We should get some cross exam tomorrow?
Apols if this has already been posted

Where's the raised eyebrows emoticon when you want it? Ooooohh!!

eta that was addressed to cottonw's post a few back.

will happily remove that, honestly - don't want to jeopardise anything. You got me worried now, but BB was really pissing me off so i put it up for our newer posters.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back