Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
23 October 2019:

Blue Lagoon search relating to missing Milton Keynes girl Leah Croucher has produced 'nothing of significance' say police

The two-week long search of the Blue Lagoon for clues about missing Leah Croucher has so far produced no “significant finds”, the MK Citizen can reveal.

Police are due to finish the intensive search on Friday.

A police spokesman told the MK Citizen today: “There have not been any significant finds to date.”

Blue Lagoon search relating to missing Milton Keynes girl Leah Croucher has produced 'nothing of significance' say police

How awful for Leah's loved ones to go through all of these things and still be no closer to finding her :(

Please let there be some clue or a chance find soon!

23 October 2019:

The two-week long search of the Blue Lagoon for clues about missing Leah Croucher has so far produced no “significant finds”, the MK Citizen can reveal.

Police are due to finish the intensive search on Friday.

A police spokesman told the MK Citizen today: “There have not been any significant finds to date.”

As so many of us suspected it would. I hope they have carefully searched the area around the lake as well, as that is where the hoodie was seen.

It's a very good point you make about shrubbery/woodland in the area. I know the police searched the Blue Lagoon lake recently but just beyond that is something called Flettons Pit - do you happen to know what this is and have the police searched there at all?
Yea another lake.. with the car park near it.. yea hope memory or circumstances had them searching the right water area...

To be fair I'm not entirely sure they have ruled him out. I haven't seen many official statements at all. I might be wrong tho, be interested to see more on this if anyone has some info

Sorry I guess I was unclear, what I meant was that they had said they have spoke to him and said... can't remember but if u want to be nick picky u can prob find the link.
Milton Keynes is a big place, there are hundreds of taxis in the city at any one time, a lot of them travel from out of town to work here, so they have no concept of where they are or where they are going other than google maps.
Milton keynes is not a big place lol. And taxi drivers travel from Northampton or Bedford and alot of them know the are very well.

There was a case recently in mk anyway, when someone's remains were found on a grass verge years after he went missing. It can happen :(

Never heard of this can you link me please ?

Sorry I guess I was unclear, what I meant was that they had said they have spoke to him and said... can't remember but if u want to be nick picky u can prob find the link.

Milton keynes is not a big place lol. And taxi drivers travel from Northampton or Bedford and alot of them know the are very well.

Never heard of this can you link me please ?
It was all over the bbc a few months ago but has no direct relevance to this case. Just an example of how it can happen but the deceased was called Keogh if you want to look it up.

Population of MK btw is approx 230,000 people and the layout is v spread out. Not sure why you don't think it's a big place, that's quite considerable. People rely on taxis a lot to get around.

I'm not going to look for the link re the alleged boyfriend, but for clarity I have not seen a statement myself saying he (or anyone else) has been ruled out. It would be great to see the source you were thinking of when you mentioned it, if you think he has been.

It was all over the bbc a few months ago but has no direct relevance to this case. Just an example of how it can happen but the deceased was called Keogh if you want to look it up.

Population of MK btw is approx 230,000 people and the layout is v spread out. Not sure why you don't think it's a big place, that's quite considerable. People rely on taxis a lot to get around.

I'm not going to look for the link re the alleged boyfriend, but for clarity I have not seen a statement myself saying he (or anyone else) has been ruled out. It would be great to see the source you were thinking of when you mentioned it, if you think he has been.

'The police have fully investigated the person that you suspected. There is, at this stage, nothing to support those suspicions.'

Missing Leah Croucher's brother warned over threats to her married boyfriend after blaming him for her disappearance

That’s not ruling anyone out. More keeping everyone in I think.

MK Has a huge amount of taxis. Not only is the city growing almost daily but they also service all the surrounding villages who have poor transport links.

I think a taxi would be a good way to do something bad in clear sight.

That’s not ruling anyone out. More keeping everyone in I think.

I agree. I don't think the judge was necessarily revealing anything there. It's probably more about not being able to definitively say someone isn't involved, because they ultimately don't know what happened to Leah. I imagine they'd use the same cautious wording regardless of who her brother was accusing, and regardless of how justified or not he was in doing so.

Stop the chatter about unnamed POIs. If they are not named as a Person Of Interest then move on. If you have a link by all means discuss it. DO NOT discuss something or suggest someone and then tell others to go find the link. No link - no post.

Carry On :)

Stop the chatter about unnamed POIs. If they are not named as a Person Of Interest then move on. If you have a link by all means discuss it. DO NOT discuss something or suggest someone and then tell others to go find the link. No link - no post.

Carry On :)

Long time no see, Steley!!
Have you seen there is finally a murder charge on Libby's thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frogstronaut