Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any other explanation for this other than AC or someone connected to him harmed Leah that day.

I think it will turn out to be another Claudia Lawrence type case, a tangled web of lies and cover ups when actually most people are a pretty sure what happened but just no evidence to prove it.

It will take someone grassing to get an answer.

Just been reading about the case of Suzanne Pilley in Scotland, couldn't help but notice some similarities to this case so thought I'd mention it for anyone interested. Very interesting case because a murder conviction was brought about with no body or forensic evidence. If you read the details though you can see why. There's also a thread on it on here for further discussion.

Suzanne disappeared whilst walking to work, the perpetrator was her married on/off lover, also a co worker. Her body has never been recovered.

I don't see any other explanation for this other than AC or someone connected to him harmed Leah that day.

I think it will turn out to be another Claudia Lawrence type case, a tangled web of lies and cover ups when actually most people are a pretty sure what happened but just no evidence to prove it.

It will take someone grassing to get an answer.

I've gone round and round on this so many times but I think you're right, the simplest answer is usually the right one. I just hope that Leah's family can get some closure and the person (s) responsible face justice. It'll be a terrible shame for it to go on and on like this because of lack of hard evidence. Hopefully someone will do the right thing.

I have a question but not sure how to word it - so I hope this makes sense....

Is there such a thing and an 'honour' type killing, where the victim is not the typical young girl, killed by her family, for being 'immoral' or whatever they deem her to be, but instead the victim is someone outside of the family, who has been 'involved' with a family member - and that involvement could bring 'dishonour' on the family?

Does that even make sense to anyone except me?

Is there such a thing and an 'honour' type killing, where the victim is not the typical young girl, killed by her family, for being 'immoral' or whatever they deem her to be, but instead the victim is someone outside of the family, who has been 'involved' with a family member - and that involvement could bring 'dishonour' on the family?

no i’ve wondered the same

Yes there is. I've mentioned this case before on Leah's thread and that's why I'm pretty sure Leah's fate was similar.

Britain's first white honour killing: Teenager brutally murdered by her Muslim lover after exposing their relationship to his family | Daily Mail Online

I'm not convinced she will be in the immediate area , its possible she met someone in a car that had a legitimate reason to be in the area , came to harm , then moved from the area in said car at a time that fits with legitimate movement of the car ...all just my thoughts obviously
Hope that makes sense

I know the police have ruled out the married man. But I think it would be useful if they had chased his movements around the time she went missing. I know that's the most simple thing and we expect it to have happened but at this point everything points to the married lover? And he needs to be checked more thoroughly I think.

I know the police have ruled out the married man. But I think it would be useful if they had chased his movements around the time she went missing. I know that's the most simple thing and we expect it to have happened but at this point everything points to the married lover? And he needs to be checked more thoroughly I think.

Have the police ever officially ruled him out?

he must have had an alibi for the time Leah went missing.I hope the police checked out his close family and friends whereabouts.

To be fair I'm not entirely sure they have ruled him out. I haven't seen many official statements at all. I might be wrong tho, be interested to see more on this if anyone has some info

I wonder if the police checked local taxi drivers whereabouts on the morning Leah went missing.
Milton Keynes is a big place, there are hundreds of taxis in the city at any one time, a lot of them travel from out of town to work here, so they have no concept of where they are or where they are going other than google maps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member