Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy that Leah has been found and that her family can get some closure.

I hoping that the police have informed all airports and ports to be on the look out for MrX and his associates.

I'm know the MrX theory is just that but it be a hard pill to swallow if it was him and he was allowed to slip out.

I just mean in terms of proximity really
Yeah I did think she would be buried somewhere far if she was taken.

Seems like it was a nice house and whoever did it, done it well. Planned well? Knew what they were doing ? Just a few things that come to my head. Maybe something happened to Leah in the house and they put her in there to cover it up?

Be interesting to know if the person/s who did it were good builders??

Leah maybe went there voluntarily

then something happened....doesn't shout abduction to me. too residential.but why leave her there? the nearby lake would surely be a better disposal method? was it hurried? or was it someone too small of stature to remove Leah body from the house?

Leah maybe went there voluntarily

then something happened....doesn't shout abduction to me. too residential.but why leave her there? the nearby lake would surely be a better disposal method? was it hurried? or was it someone too small of stature to remove Leah body from the house?
Well if it wasn't their house or they couldn't be traced back , then I think it was a good idea if they put her in the walls or attic
It worked for a long time .... Depends if they can trace them. River they would of found straight away

Thank god for the member of the public.
A canvas of area , would bring up rental properties.You would be actioned to identify letting agents,owner and current tennant.The system would flag no result.Here you are relying on accuracy/ honesty of letting agency to futher enquiry.m.a.d.e.s. This location manner so far disclosed , is very telling.m.o.o.
Unverified plod, unverified criminal analyst. Jmho

There is an open bus stop directly outside that property. Maybe she was waiting there cos it was a such a cold frosty morning, and was dragged backwards or even lured into there by somebody renting the property or offered a lift and accepted because maybe that she maybe said Hi's to them on way to and from work. That was a usual route of hers.

Being local I drove past and there are hundreds of people standing around. Three camera crews from Sky BBC and ITV, and Drone operators who are returning tomorrow. Scaffolding is being taken around the rear of Number 2 although police vehicles are in the drive of number 4. I took a photo of one drone operators unit which shows number 2 with the scaffolding in the rear garden.I heard a rumour they were going to take part of the roof off, and another that the owner laid a patio before he left. All hearsay at this stage.

Being local I drove past and there are hundreds of people standing around. Three camera crews from Sky BBC and ITV, and Drone operators who are returning tomorrow. Scaffolding is being taken around the rear of Number 2 although police vehicles are in the drive of number 4. I took a photo of one drone operators unit which shows number 2 with the scaffolding in the rear garden.I heard a rumour they were going to take part of the roof off, and another that the owner laid a patio before he left. All hearsay at this stage.
Am so tempted to go and have a look now

I can't tell if it's just the reflection of the conservatory, but ever since the date of the right-hand image there has been something very shiny in what I think is the back garden. It's still very shiny as of 21st September which is the most recent.

H0mdeMs.png

I can't tell if it's just the reflection of the conservatory, but ever since the date of the right-hand image there has been something very shiny in what I think is the back garden. It's still very shiny as of 21st September which is the most recent.

H0mdeMs.png
The shiny thing is in number 2 Morebath Grove no 2 Loxbeate is the garden right next to the shine

any theories on the member of publics disclosure?

was it someone who 'knew' all along
or someone finding the items by chance/ How likely was it that someone found a rucksack and traced it to Leah? unless her name was within i would just assume it had been abandoned/lost. The finding of human remains sounds like they were found on later close inspection of the area

or someone finding the items by chance/ How likely was it that someone found a rucksack and traced it to Leah? unless her name was within i would just assume it had been abandoned/lost. The finding of human remains sounds like they were found on later close inspection of the area
I would assume maybe work being done in the house? Builders found items?
I’d like to think that’s the case rather than someone having information all this time.

I was basing it off Google Maps

bN0LH4Z.png

It’s this house (circled) per the photos of forensics in the back garden.

2 Loxbeare Drive.

Attachments

• 229414FB-4B88-4E0A-AD4B-599F63DAB468.jpeg
    229414FB-4B88-4E0A-AD4B-599F63DAB468.jpeg
    558 KB · Views: 115
  • 27FE3C3B-E259-4305-8F02-2FD028320693.jpeg
    27FE3C3B-E259-4305-8F02-2FD028320693.jpeg
    315.9 KB · Views: 106
  • BB3B5EED-7D0C-4BAC-8BBA-5E107428D47E.jpeg
    BB3B5EED-7D0C-4BAC-8BBA-5E107428D47E.jpeg
    306 KB · Views: 112

Depends on who found the rucksack and where; maybe they recognised it as being out of place at the property.

As for a link to Leah, could be her purse was in the rucksack?

Very sad discovery. It's the end of hope for Leah's family, friends and followers of her case but thank God a member of the public has solved where she was, because the police here appeared to be getting nowhere, in spite of strong information about Leah's personal life pointing in a particular direction.

Of course the house is close to her work route so possible random abduction, but I still lean towards a connection to Mr X. I'm not a local so I don't know if he is of Kuwaiti heritage but I agree with Kaykedi, the Daily Mail is possibly hinting. As our US friends say, it's "slam dunk" evidence if a body is found on land or property that the perpetrator(s) has a connection to.

The question now is, can the police find the potential suspect(s) or did their concealment give them enough time to flee? I realise it would have been hard to delay the news of Leah's (presumed) remains being found but I would have hoped that certain persons' locations would have been pinned down before they started announcing it.
Sorry to say not expecting lightning arrests from this police force but would be very happy to be proved wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BSteel