Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The police have been there since Monday pm. So they have maybe been doing some sort of excavation but has taken a bit of time to confirm. Or they have been holding off in order to speak to the family and confirm with them first before making the news public (likely why local journalists may have been aware what was going on but not the wider public until an official police statement was made - the police never denied they has found a body, they just refused to comment). I suppose that’s why they opened a murder investigation when they did - they already had a body.

Actually crying poor poor Leah and her family. What a absolute tragedy
Time to go home now Leah to back to your family :( Same as age as my daughter. I've shed a few tears of saddness and frustration for Leah over the last three years. I hope they find who is responsible, I know they can't be charged, but they must bear some burden for the loss of her brother also. I hope finding Leah is some tiny comfort for her parents and loved ones.

Wow

Just hearing the news

I know they are saying it's a murder case now but is it possible she could of gone in there on purpose and killed herself ? If it was empty? Known empty house. Does sound unlikely

I guess they will have to do tests and how the human remains were found.

RIP

I've kept an eye on Leah's case over the past couple of years in case of any update. If this turns out to be Leah, which is looking likely, then I hope it helps give her family some closure as they have been through hell. Hopefully the police finally get to the bottom of this and Leah gets the justice she deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Champ86