Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just watched the video on a big screen. My thoughts:

1) He is wearing long socks, not wellys. The foot bent over on the still shot at the beginning is too bendy for a welly. Its a shoe with a sock.
2) I see his bare knee and bear leg above the sock when he is sat down
3) When he sits down and stands up I see shorts. Clearly I can see shorts. Definitely shorts. (wasn't there mention of a man wearing the wrong type of clothing for the weather running??)

Yes, you're right. Libby Squire: Police examining CCTV footage which may show missing student as they continue to question man on suspicion of abduction

"He went on: "The man he saw wasn't dressed for a night out. He wasn't dressed for the weather."

I think he opens the car door and moves something out of the way (I always dump my stuff on an empty seat instead of the boot to be honest, or maybe a kids booster seat or something like that) then a person gets in of their own volition. I also think it's the rear nearside door not the front n/s.

Slightly off topic but I've had a look at other houses in the street with the same look as the accuseds from the outside. I may be wrong but looks like the houses with the side gate attached like this one are 4 bedroomed. That's a big house for a couple and their 2 kids. Many have been split up and you can rent one or two bedrooms with shared kitchen and living room facilities.. Hm no mention of anyone else living there

Looks to me like a large handbag gets put in the passenger side of the car first possibly thrown into the rear to avoid opening another door then a person. Person is somewhat "ragdoll-like" when getting in.

Witness vehicle tagged around 00:05 on the video looks very similar to the silver Renault sitting outside 18 Haworth St on google streetview.

I see someone getting into the passenger seat, someone wearing a skirt down to their knees.
I was going to say this too but I didn't want anyone to say I was making it up. The first legs I see I think are the man, and then a different pair of legs appears and as they sit down I can clearly tell they're wearing a skirt. :(

Part three of watching it again on a big screen. You can see the bottom of his shorts on his left leg (like a baggy short) moving at 0.54 seconds. Definitely shorts.

I was going to say this too but I didn't want anyone to say I was making it up. The first legs I see I think are the man, and then a different pair of legs appears and as they sit down I can clearly tell they're wearing a skirt. :(
That's what I saw too.
That footage is eerie when you think about what could be happening.

The company he works for operates a continental shift pattern.....

So his shift is either 6am - 6pm
Or
6pm - 6am

Or he is on one of his 4 days off......he would not have been working in shorts and the timing of the incident suggests him not working in the immediate time proximity to this thing.

Is there no significance to the person who cycles through the cctv footage?

Just an observation, the wheel on the car seen in the itv video and the wheel in the picture of the car being removed are an exact match and the car lights are the same shape as the Astra. Meaning this could be the first bit of footage that helped the police put the car in the location

Why has this been released though?

This still on the Hull Live ticker definitely looks like shorts and socks?

2_Libby-Squire-ITV-CCTV-THUMBNAIL-3.jpg

Dark around the bum/thighs, light legs then dark socks.

Just an observation, the wheel on the car seen in the itv video and the wheel in the picture of the car being removed are an exact match and the car lights are the same shape as the Astra. Meaning this could be the first bit of footage that helped the police put the car in the location

Yes.

It just takes time to gather and analyse so much CCTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members