Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #3 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first time I’ve followed a case .... is it normal that we have this little information offered up by the police ? I have faith in the police force of course but I’m still thinking he could be released tonight

Yes it is normal, especially in the UK. In the US LE shares a bit more with the public.

The black object that I said could be some sort of blackout object was seen being carried in by a police officer (Not carried out) someone else said it could be a tripod. We don't know for sure what it was.

It wasn't in a box.

Police were seen taking cardboard boxes in and out of the house.

The black item was carried in separately.

I do think the other person was right that it was some sort of tripod though ive been looking and they tend to use a black out film on the windows when looking for evidence rather than some kind of blind.

To me the black item looked like a roll of garden weed membrane... But I don't think they would be landscaping his garden for him....

0_JWE_HMB_10022019Libbysearch10_01001JPG.jpg

This is the first time I’ve followed a case .... is it normal that we have this little information offered up by the police ? I have faith in the police force of course but I’m still thinking he could be released tonight
Completely normal.

In the UK the Police and the CPS do not conduct the media circus to their advantage or to the detriment of the accused.

I wonder if that other car that drives past is involved.

It's a dead end so not as if it will be a busy road seems odd that in such a short period of time another car is driving off.

I thought this, maybe an accomplice arriving. But the car leaves before the person gets into the car.

Just theorising here...maybe the cyclist is an accomplice though, I’d be interested if they found a bike chained up/left somewhere or the bike could have been put into the car (could explain some of the locking and unlocking flashes)? Edit** but then I suppose they would have arrested a second person if there was an accomplice..surely they have more footage and would know that by now)

Also, I’ve just been watching the footage again on repeat at the point of him getting on the car. I think he’s talking to someone, I think I can see his mouth moving, same when he’s sat down too.

Completely normal.

In the UK the Police and the CPS do not conduct the media circus to their advantage or to the detriment of the accused.
Is it normal for this level of resources to be put forth? I can't imagine it is typical for every missing person in the UK to get this sort of attention. Not that I don't think they should get this level of attention, I just imagine they don't. What is driving this intensity?

So, Bude Park also has an empty (during winter) kids playpool beside a playground, with benches around the area. I’m I the only one that finds this odd?

If the suspect is charged we will get even less information until it comes out in trial so as not to jepardise the trial. And the trial is set for MONTHS later. Anyone who followed the Becky Watts case will remember that frustration I am sure.

Is it normal for this level of resources to be put forth? I can't imagine it is typical for every missing person in the UK to get this sort of attention. Not that I don't think they should get this level of attention, I just imagine they don't. What is driving this intensity?
It's called Missing White Woman Syndrome, it's a real thing.
Missing white woman syndrome - Wikipedia

I don't think it's normal. It's quite outstanding. I hope they are successful.

The black object that I said could be some sort of blackout object was seen being carried in by a police officer (Not carried out) someone else said it could be a tripod. We don't know for sure what it was.

It wasn't in a box.

Police were seen taking cardboard boxes in and out of the house.

The black item was carried in separately.

I do think the other person was right that it was some sort of tripod though ive been looking and they tend to use a black out film on the windows when looking for evidence rather than some kind of blind.
It's a black out kit, you need a pretty dark room to detect luminol glow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname