Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read the complete opposite in several articles. Where does your information come from?
Would be interested to read those articles.

People with Exhibitionist Disorder can and do escalate the frequency and audacity of their exposure and sexual acts but they tend to remain 'hands off'.

That is not to say that one person cannot suffer from other disorders which could cumulatively lead to far more serious behaviours.

It is not safe or correct to assume that someone with Exhibitionist Disorder will automatically escalate to, sexual assault, rape, murder or similar crimes.

No you didn't.

Think a few words are being put into people's mouths.

It pays for us all to take responsibility for our well being and safety.

Nothing to do with victim blaming.

Could quite easily have been someone walking home stone cold sober from the library that this happened to.

You can't protect completely against someone that wishes you harm, neither can you predict it.

There's always going to be that poor totally unlucky person that this type of thing happens to.

I got what Cherwell meant,people take risks (especially young people) surely it's better to try and educate and put things in place for them to protect themselves and their friends better rather than make excuses for then?
I agree. No victim blaming in op. Just a point of view put succinctly and in an articulate manner. Back to FB, taking any Oversensitive social media mentality Grief and PC flagging with you. Hang them on the HDM FB threads rather than here?

What have LE stated LS has been a victim of?

Theres an adversarial point of arguement that could be made showing the only known offence of any named participants on the Evening was one 'Guilty' of this??:::::

In the United Kingdom, there are a number of offences dealing with intoxication, which vary between the constituent countries. In a public place, it is an offence to be: drunk,drunk and disorderly
The police will only get involved if the person is so drunk they are unable to act in a reasonable manner, such as passing out on the street. In that case typically the police will, depending on the circumstances, help the intoxicated person on their way or place the person in a police station cell until sober. Once fit to be dealt with the detained person will normally either be cautioned, be issued with a Penalty Notice for Disorder (PND – £90 fine in ticket form) or bailed to appear at the local court. The court in turn may issue a fine(up to level 1 or level 3 on the standard scaledepending on the offence charged). There are also many more specific offences, including driving a motor vehicle while drunk (or being found 'drunk in charge')[12] and riding a cycle while unfit through drink.[13]Furthermore, the police have the power (although not the obligation) to confiscate any alcohol which is being consumed in public by those under 18, and local authorities have the power to prohibit alcohol consumption in certain areas.

Looking at the charges like that, it's 2018 which appears to be the 'quiet' year.
That's,exactly what I noticed about 2018 being a quiet year for PR and another poster suggested it may have been due to having a new born baby and therefore rather tired too tired to commit his sexual offences and burglary

Last edited:
I agree. No victim blaming in op. Just a point of view put succinctly and in an articulate manner. Back to FB, taking any Oversensitive social media mentality Grief and PC flagging with you. Hang them on the HDM FB threads rather than here?

What have LE stated LS has been a victim of?

Theres an adversarial point of arguement that could be made showing the only known offence of any named participants on the Evening was one 'Guilty' of this??:::::

In the United Kingdom, there are a number of offences dealing with intoxication, which vary between the constituent countries. In a public place, it is an offence to be: drunk,drunk and disorderly
The police will only get involved if the person is so drunk they are unable to act in a reasonable manner, such as passing out on the street. In that case typically the police will, depending on the circumstances, help the intoxicated person on their way or place the person in a police station cell until sober. Once fit to be dealt with the detained person will normally either be cautioned, be issued with a Penalty Notice for Disorder (PND – £90 fine in ticket form) or bailed to appear at the local court. The court in turn may issue a fine(up to level 1 or level 3 on the standard scaledepending on the offence charged). There are also many more specific offences, including driving a motor vehicle while drunk (or being found 'drunk in charge')[12] and riding a cycle while unfit through drink.[13]Furthermore, the police have the power (although not the obligation) to confiscate any alcohol which is being consumed in public by those under 18, and local authorities have the power to prohibit alcohol consumption in certain areas.

SVP - You are the voice of reason Thank You

There will always be flashers who build up a tolerance and will have to take greater risks in order to experience the same thrill.
Yes, escalation within the same paraphilia, taking more risk, being bolder etc. This is very common. Crossing over into other crimes, not so much.

Oh goody! We are on the carousel!! Shout me when its time to cut and paste my 'Circus' theory. Not aired it for 3 days. Soon comes around doesnt it.

Get the drinks in at the sleuthers will holler when you are needed.

I cling to that hope but it's a tiny, tiny hope and highly unlikely. But it's there. I guess that's what drew lots of us here initially.

It's very likely that Libby was abducted by PR. It's 99.999% certain she's no longer alive.

But remember that bright young woman at the very beginning of her adult life has had her whole future brutally stolen. All her adventures, dreams, hopes - all her promise gone. She deserves justice for that.

Her parents have lost their precious first born, much loved child. They must be going through hell. They need her body to bury and grieve for. They need answers. They need closure. They need justice for her and them.

The police have a dangerous man in custody and only charges for so called minor crimes against him. If realeased I'm sure he'll kill again. So they need as much hard forensic and other evidence to lock him up.

So I guess that's why I'm staying here. Cos every discussion and kicking about of ideas keeps Libby in everyones mind. So if something crops up it'll be noticed and any seemingly trivial thing could trigger something important in someones mind that might help.

Can you explain properly the pieces I have highlighted in bold?

You have consigned PR as a murderer first of all. Yet there is no evidence of him murdering anybody, so how have you concluded this?

You have stated a percentage she is no longer alive. Again, where have you summarised this to be 0.001% certain she is dead?

And her family need to bury her - where's the evidence that Libby needs to be buried?

Some of your comments really are stupendously stated. You are presuming things with no information whatsoever over and above what is available to all of us in the media.

Winds me right up those sort of things.

I'd guess and it is a guess by the way that come next Monday, 11th March when PR appears in court that you have already sentenced him because you have stated he is a murderer.

<modsnipped personalized comment>

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be interested to read those articles.

People with Exhibitionist Disorder can and do escalate the frequency and audacity of their exposure and sexual acts but they tend to remain 'hands off'.

That is not to say that one person cannot suffer from other disorders which could cumulatively lead to far more serious behaviours.

It is not safe or correct to assume that someone with Exhibitionist Disorder will automatically escalate to, sexual assault, rape, murder or similar crimes.
Acording to police and sex therapists who treat flashers, the "harmless old git" tag is wildly off-beam. The flasher is more likely to be a young man - they start offending in their teens and, unless treated, continue throughout their lives - who may, over time, branch out into more serious contact sex crimes, including rape.

Completely different argument. Libby was nowhere near water. She was NOT responsible for what happened to her! PR and only PR holds that responsibility. Had she known about him she'd have been more cautious but he and he alone is responsible.

If it hadn't been Libby it would have been somebody else. Milly Dowler was snatched on her way home from school.

PR broke into houses. He could have done the same there if he'd found someone alone. My child has a job and walks home alone. She studies at the library because she wants a first. Are you saying nobody should ever be home alone, or work, or study. I believe any lone female was a target. Just a few seconds to snatch someone.

Explain bold please????

Acording to police and sex therapists who treat flashers, the "harmless old git" tag is wildly off-beam. The flasher is more likely to be a young man - they start offending in their teens and, unless treated, continue throughout their lives - who may, over time, branch out into more serious contact sex crimes, including rape.
Nobody was claiming the act to be harmless, it's very serious.

The point being made is that a lot of people on this thread are stating that Exhibitionist Disorder automatically escalates to more serious crime as a fact, when it isn't.

Psychiatric disorders are complex, people can suffer from multiple disorders.

The current logic being broadcast is akin to this:

I saw a brown rabbit.

All rabbits are brown.

All brown animals are rabbits.

It was stated he moved to Hull from the York area in July 2017 I understood.

They were not rumours that there was a flasher near York (Tadcaster) numerous reports and also an indecent exposure at Malton. These were both in June 2017 within a couple of days of each other. Police appeals.

We do not know there were large gaps, we only know what the police feel they are fairly sure they can prove.

If you were to check how many violent or sexual crimes each month within a half mile of any given street in a city, it would likely frighten you to death. PR if proven to be guilty, is just one person detained out of a very large problem.
Looks like it ties in perfectly. Pr was allegedly flashing in York and then the police were putting out details of him and suddenly he moves to Hull the very next month July 2017 and flashing starts there too!

The point being made is that a lot of people on this thread are stating that Exhibitionist Disorder automatically escalates to more serious crime as a fact, when it isn't.

I saw a brown rabbit.

All rabbits are brown.

I merely stated 'may' Chester...... does not rule it out and 'can' definitely lead to a more hands on crime.. let's not get into the realms of misquoting and how about we keep things friendly here?

I saw a brown rabbit.

All rabbits are brown.

I agree even if PR did pick her up and did more than just drop her off we have no idea if he did any more than expose himself ... if that

I saw a brown rabbit.

All rabbits are brown.

I used to be of the type that thought all flashers turn into rapists (not too long ago as well).

But researched a bit and now I see that's it's not quite so black and white.

Then I got to thinking of a case very local to me where one guy went on a spree and sexually assaulted one woman, then broke into a house and beat a woman up then raped her daughter repeatedly in front of her. Not to mention an attempted assault where he had been scared off earlier in the evening.

All these were in one night. He had no previous convictions, no other offences were revealed at trial.

It seemed to come out of nowhere.

Still baffles me to this day what triggered it.

Looks like it ties in perfectly. Pr was allegedly flashing in York and then the police were putting out details of him and suddenly he moves to Hull the very next month July 2017 and flashing starts there too!

He hasn’t been charged with those offences, so, we cannot assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid