GUILTY UK - Lindsay Birbeck, 47, teaching asst, found deceased, Accrington, 12 Aug 2019 *teen arrested* #5

I dont feel it fair to name his parents imo I actually know his dad , but I suppose that it would all come out eventually, truly shocking crime , I still think he didn't act alone

From police statement;
"Our subsequent CCTV enquiries show that the defendant made several trips between an area close to the Coppice and the cemetery in the subsequent days and it is our belief that he even did a dry run to see if he could successfully move Lindsay’s body without being caught."
Nobody else is linked in to this evidence.

Now was he helped by third parties after the wheelie bin video was made public?
That one will rumble on.
No pun intended....Hell yes it was.

Last edited:
I totally agree. I would also like to point out that I didn't make the image of the photos side by side because I think he's involved in the other crimes, I was just doing it as a comparison because Skigh asked for it lol. :)

Thanks very much for doing that.
The photo id ones would be from witnesses' description of their attacker so not a 100% likeness.
If not Rocky ,then I think the other attacks are by someone closely related to him.
MOO.

Last edited:
From police statement;
"Our subsequent CCTV enquiries show that the defendant made several trips between an area close to the Coppice and the cemetery in the subsequent days and it is our belief that he even did a dry run to see if he could successfully move Lindsay’s body without being caught.
Nobody else is linked in to this evidence.

Now was he helped by third parties after the wheelie bin video was made public?
That one will rumble on.
No pun intended....Hell yes it was.
Probably worded that wrong, yes he did the crime but I actually don't think it was random moo and money was involved moo it is all horrfic I feel for both families, went searching for lindsey like everyone else, just hope they all get timeto grieve in peace

I heard It from Someone within his own community who used to live on Whinney Hill site that the one near the site was him, he just never got caught for it.
Make of that what you will, can’t see him waking up one day and deciding to murder a random women on the coppice in broad daylight. He’s obviously built up to this with lesser attacks culminating in where we are today.

Shocking, truely shocking

I heard It from Someone within his own community who used to live on Whinney Hill site that the one near the site was him, he just never got caught for it.
Make of that what you will, can’t see him waking up one day and deciding to murder a random women on the coppice in broad daylight. He’s obviously built up to this with lesser attacks culminating in where we are today.

Shocking, truely shocking

I wonder if any more women will come forward and report assaults. I also wonder if in the previous reported attacks any DNA was taken from where the victims were touched.

I am a little torn with this, whilst it was obviously an abhorrent crime, and the attempted cover up even more so, I can’t help feeling a slight bit of pity for him, and maybe more so for his parents.

He obviously had real issues, and I am struggling to understand how he attempted to tidy up afterwards without some direction somewhere, given his supposed limited capabilities.

For the actual murder, the thing that keeps going round in my head is what happens in Of Mice and Men with the Lennie character, if anyone knows the book. He is a man of limited capabilities, is attracted to nice things, doesn’t realise his own strength, and panics when the women starts to get uneasy.

If he was definitively linked to the earlier assaults then that would change my thoughts completely, and that would then lead down the road of a build up, and premeditation.

Even with the trial over I still can’t reconcile things properly in my head, maybe I am still just clouded by the horrible image of a women going out for a stroll in broad daylight, being wheeled back to a graveyard in a bin, and buried covered in plastic sheeting in a shallow grave, and then trying to attach reason to it.

It’s just awful.

I do feel for his family.. because through his actions, their lives will never be the same again, he is of course still their son. They will of course still love him, and they now have to lose him in a sense of the word.

of course, that is hugely shadowed by the heartbreak I have forLindsay, and her family. They will never see her again and nobody deserves the brutal, callous death she faced.

Just bringing this article over from thread 4 - with the e- fit from 2017

7021076.jpg

Detectives release e-fit of man accused of groping 10-year-old girl[/QUOTE

JMO but very similar

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members