GUILTY UK - Lindsay Birbeck, 47, teaching asst, found deceased, Accrington, 12 Aug 2019 *teen arrested* #5

P
My opinion is the same as the original sham trial.

Guilty

('Family' obviously helped to try cover up as is 'their way').
I also feel sorry for his parents who seemed to want the best for him
To hand him in must have been so difficult

I always think this in any murder case it’s not just one families lives destroyed it’s two. That’s assuming his family didn’t assist him in some way but I doubt this very much when he was taken to hand himself in. As a mid 40s mum of two who also likes walking I can’t help but feel immense sadness for her grown up kids missing their mum in their lives at every milestone now as a result of this horrific crime

P

I always think this in any murder case it’s not just one families lives destroyed it’s two. That’s assuming his family didn’t assist him in some way but I doubt this very much when he was taken to hand himself in. As a mid 40s mum of two who also likes walking I can’t help but feel immense sadness for her grown up kids missing their mum in their lives at every milestone now as a result of this horrific crime

I do not think the parents had any choice about handing him in after the pictures of him with the bin were made public.By taking him in, it gave others at the traveller site time to' tidy up 'before the police search teams arrived.

I've seen the photo. Apparently he went by the name Jhonny and that's photo was taken from a social media account.

How do we know it's not him ??

That account was linked to another, the person in the picture has a Facebook account under what I assume is his actual name, including that picture and hundreds more that are definitely him.

I've seen the photo. Apparently he went by the name Jhonny and that's photo was taken from a social media account.

How do we know it's not him ??

Research

eta, sorry that was a bit short - got a call - I meant we have done quite a bit of checking over the past year - surprising that DM journos couldn't do the same.

Last edited:
That account was linked to another, the person in the picture has a Facebook account under what I assume is his actual name, including that picture and hundreds more that are definitely him.

There are quite alot of people on Facebook called Rocky Price, it's not him. It's a different lad who's also in prison. It's definitely not the same one.

When this first happened I was given a name jhonny price bit looking at the picture I don't think it's Rocky.

Obviously rocky has been seen at the gym with some fella, he's obviously likes weight lifting ect but when I seen his face in the paper I was quite shocked at how skinny and lanky he looks. I still think he's covering for someone else! There's definitely more to it.

All moo.

If this is not aloud tell me and I'll delete.

There has not been any information from the press that we did not know before.I wonder if they are waiting until after sentencing before releasing more details from the trial.

Will there have been much in court that hadn’t already been released do we think? I have to admit I was very surprised it was a unanimous decision, and keep seeing comments on social media that the general public won’t have been privy to all the information put forward in court.. but all the reported details seemed quite thorough?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back