UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way Logan was well enough to be watching Pokemon or capable of using the toilet at 10:30. He was dying and in severe pain and either unconscious or semi conscious.

Exactly. She says there wasn't a mark on him and in a matter of hours she was looking at him dead in a hospital covered in bruises? Just doesn't add up

She's really not doing herself any favours right now. Bet her barrister is cringing.

The more I read about her, the more I realise that she has significant 'issues' in terms of mental illness/personality disorder. Seems like she's constantly desperate for attention.

By her own admission, she hit Logan, swore in his face, grabbed him, shut him in his room for a week and withheld food as a punishment. If she freely admits this stuff then I think this trial will hardly scratch the surface of what went on in that houss

There is no way Logan was well enough to be watching Pokemon or capable of using the toilet at 10:30. He was dying and in severe pain and either unconscious or semi conscious.

Yep I agree and it seems to me they were hoisting him around, dropping him here and there, manhandling him, showering him down, maybe even trying to bring him 'back to life'. Seems they were in a conflicted state of punishing him for being defiant (ie half dead) and coaxing him to come back to life (possibly with pizza if that even happened).

I was thinking earlier about the lights, we have Alexa and I can control the lights going on/off via the app on my phone. Wondering if she's going to go down that route as she's already mentioned her phone was on charge (and therefore accessible by JC) . Although presumably that would've shown up on the phone data search?

Completely speculating here, they may not even have such devices!

Probably AW will be trying to manipulate their image in their immediate surroundings.

She will want to avoid being assaulted in prison each time she's returned there after court. Maintain her 'best friend' relationship with mother. Look good in court.

In all of this, she certainly doesn't seem like someone demanding justice and the truth at all costs for her murdered son.

It's not uncommon to have conditions which make dropping off to sleep and/or remaining asleep very difficult leading to exhaustion, and taking meds to help with this.

'Knocked out', those meds don't knock you out, especially as she admits to being up at 5am.
We know she took amitriptyline, she was tested. It's an anti depressant with mild sedative effects - Not one of the sleep drugs ending in 'pam'.

Exactly. She says there wasn't a mark on him and in a matter of hours she was looking at him dead in a hospital covered in bruises? Just doesn't add up

I think this type of talk is when she's sticking to the original story. The one they planned. In fact that's really the gist of half she says - it veers between the truth of what happened and the cover story. With really nothing in the middle.

Probably the only reason they all three detail how Logan refused his pizza and chips / chicken roll is they knew his stomach contents would be checked and they had to have an explanation of why he hadn't eaten for a whole day prior his 'abduction'.

IMO AW is the 3rd accomplice - she wasn't knocked out on meds - Those type of meds don't knock people out. MOO

Do we know exactly which meds she was on? She was taking an antipsychotic, and there is certainly one that I have personal experience of which very much does knock you out like that. So much so that my hedonistic ex-husband, who rather likes being knocked out, refused to take another after trying one.

'Knocked out', those meds don't knock you out, especially as she admits to being up at 5am.
We know she took amitriptyline, she was tested. It's an anti depressant with mild sedative effects - Not one of the sleep drugs ending in 'pam'.

DBM

I was thinking earlier about the lights, we have Alexa and I can control the lights going on/off via the app on my phone. Wondering if she's going to go down that route as she's already mentioned her phone was on charge (and therefore accessible by JC) . Although presumably that would've shown up on the phone data search?

In the 'agreed facts' there's a section on the electrics and I think it would have shown up if the lights had been timed or remotely controlled in any way.

'A tumble dryer was found to be in use at 5 Lower Llansantffraid at 6am on July 31, 21.

It was examined on December 23, 2021, and had three buttons or dials.

There was no time delay function on the dryer.

The kitchen light was also examined and was found to be working as it should.

There was no way the light could be turned on other than at the switch on the wall.

On August 12, 2021, an electrical engineer carried out an inspection to ascertain if there were any faults to the light switches but there were no anomalies found.'

There were also two external lights which were found to be fully operative and working.'

Prosecution closes cases in Logan Mwangi murder trial

In the 'agreed facts' there's a section on the electrics and I think it would have shown up if the lights had been timed or remotely controlled in any way.

'A tumble dryer was found to be in use at 5 Lower Llansantffraid at 6am on July 31, 21.

It was examined on December 23, 2021, and had three buttons or dials.

There was no time delay function on the dryer.

The kitchen light was also examined and was found to be working as it should.

There was no way the light could be turned on other than at the switch on the wall.

On August 12, 2021, an electrical engineer carried out an inspection to ascertain if there were any faults to the light switches but there were no anomalies found.'

There were also two external lights which were found to be fully operative and working.

Ah perfect, that puts that to bed then! Thanks Moll. I'm intrigued to see where she goes with the light thing.

Do we know exactly which meds she was on? She was taking an antipsychotic, and there is certainly one that I have personal experience of which very much does knock you out like that. So much so that my hedonistic ex-husband, who rather likes being knocked out, refused to take another after trying one.

Well since you ask, I was just looking back at the agreed facts and this is stated:

'Angharad Williamson was found to have consumed a number of medications including:

• Gabapentin

• Lamotrigine

• Levetiracetam

• Fluoxetine

• Amitriptyline'
In a previous document, Williamson was described as the following: “Ms Williamson is very much her own person and knows to voice her concerns as required. She remains responsible for her own health and medication.

“She explained her medication is not a sleeping pill but a nerve stimulant to help her relax. She explains she’s been able to parent independently.”'

Ah perfect, that puts that to bed then! Thanks Moll. I'm intrigued to see where she goes with the light thing.

did she not claim previously, an air fryer was turning the lights on and off........:rolleyes:

this is a good timeline re the lights and cctv activity -

12.20am: Williamson accesses the Samsung One Home app

12.25: Williamson accesses Facebook app

12.29am: Williamson watches YouTube video

12.36am: Logan’s bedroom light comes on

12.38am: Light goes off

12.41am: Logan’s bedroom light comes on

12.42am: Light goes off

12.46am: Williamson accesses YouTube

12.51am: Williamson watches YouTube video entitled “Spoon is used to remove man’s cyst… Dr Pimple Popper”

12.52.am: Williamson accesses app management notification

1.10am: Williamson accesses Facebook

1.17am: Williamson watches a series of YouTube videos entitled “Large black head abstraction”, “You have never seen ice cream cake made like this”

1.19am: Williamson watches YouTube video “Professional make-up artist, how to look beautiful”.

1.20am: Williamson watches YouTube videos “Not your average BMW E38” and “Viral shorts”

1.21am: Logan’s bedroom light comes on and off

1.22am: Williamson accesses Samsung One Home app

1.23am: Williamson accesses YouTube

1.24am: Williamson watches YouTube video “Conjoined sister born as one now thriving as two”

1.29am: Williamson watches YouTube video “My twin is only four foot three, born different”

1.31am: Williamson watches YouTube video “German lady wants a nose job to look African”

1.40am: Williamson watches YouTube video “Three friends Simon wrong in powerful operatic” and a “Dr Pimple Popper” video

1.41am: Williams watches YouTube video “The cutting and removal and cleaning big long toe nail and various other videos.

1.49am: Light comes on in Logan’s bedroom

1.50am: Light goes off in Logan’s bedroom

2.08am: Light comes on in Logan’s bedroom

2.10am: Light goes off

2.14am: Williamson accesses YouTube.

2.20am: Light comes on in Logan’s bedroom

2.21am: Light goes off

2.22am: Light comes on in Logan’s bedroom

2.24am: Williamson accesses Samsung One Home app

2.26am: Access Samsung Android dialler app

2.43am, John Cole and the youth defendant are seen walking up the side path to 5 Lower Llansantffraid. Crown says Cole is carrying Logan’s body.

List of YouTube videos watched the night boy was allegedly murdered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member