UK -Major incident declared - UK anti-terror police investigating possible nerve agent attack, 2018

Counter-terrorism officers in protective suits found the container – believed to have contaminated Charles Rowley and killed Dawn Sturgess at a property in Amesbury, Wiltshire on or around 30 June – after six days of searches.
Novichok that killed woman came from bottle, police believe

If this statement is correct and it took six days to find it, the bottle was extremely well hidden in Rowley's home. None of these details make sense.

It might make sense that it took police 6 days to find a suspicious bottle to test if Rowley was a hoarder or extremely messy.
I was wondering the same, why it took so long to find it. I'm not sure of their method of testing these things or the time it takes but probably not as quick as finding a radioactive source where they can just wave a wand. They say the couple were always rummaging through things so maybe LE had quite a bit to go through. Wouldn't be surprised if they sat on the discovery info for a few days also.

Is it possible that Rowley lived in his relative's home that was huge and that's why it took 6 days to find the bottle? Are there huge homes in the area where he was living?

Is it possible that Rowley lived in his relative's home that was huge and that's why it took 6 days to find the bottle? Are there huge homes in the area where he was living?

The picture shown earlier in the thread looked like a modern semi or terraced house. I think Rowley came too on Wednesday and told them what and where he thought it was. Then they found it, which was only 4 days after the event. MOO

Also, Dawn had just moved from John Baker so stuff may have been still packed.

Last edited:
Counter-terrorism officers in protective suits found the container – believed to have contaminated Charles Rowley and killed Dawn Sturgess at a property in Amesbury, Wiltshire on or around 30 June – after six days of searches.
Novichok that killed woman came from bottle, police believe

If this statement is correct and it took six days to find it, the bottle was extremely well hidden in Rowley's home. None of these details make sense.

It might make sense that it took police 6 days to find a suspicious bottle to test if Rowley was a hoarder or extremely messy.
I don't think it took six days to find a bottle in the house, but rather it took six days to determine it was the bottle that contained the poison.

Imagine searching an entire household looking for something - but you don't know what that "something" is - that is contaminated with poison. It takes time to gather possible items plus time to test all of the items. Plus, the works requires careful diligence so it is done slowly and methodically.

That time is required whether the victims were messy housekeepers or not, I would assume.

jmopinion

Police investigating Novichok poisoning seize four more vehicles in Swindon and Salisbury | Daily Mail Online
"Police investigating the Novichok poisonings are removing four more vehicles from Swindon and Salisbury, a day after finding a vial containing the nerve agent.

The vehicles are being moved from a police garage in Swindon and Salisbury Ambulance Station today as police step up their investigations.

Officers are trying to establish whether the poison which killed Dawn Sturgess, 44, and left partner Charlie Rowley critically ill, was from the same batch used to attack Sergei and Yulia Skripal in March.

Police said the public 'should not be alarmed' and told the public that the health risk remains low. "

4E13CA8400000578-5953811-image-a-2_1531575795564.jpg

I don't understand, what is the connection between this car police seized and Novichok? Is the victim claiming he found this bottle in a car, near a car?

Last edited:
rbbm.
Novichok: police take away 400 potentially contaminated items
"Police investigating the novichok poisoning of a couple in Wiltshire say more than 400 items have been recovered.

A significant number are said to be potentially contaminated and have been submitted to the government’s Defence Science and Technology Laboratory for analysis.

Despite the recovery on Friday of a small bottle linked to the murder of Dawn Sturgess and the poisoning of Charlie Rowley, searches are expected to continue for several weeks, if not months, as officers try to identify potential sites and sources of contamination".

I am confuse
rbbm.
Novichok: police take away 400 potentially contaminated items
"Police investigating the novichok poisoning of a couple in Wiltshire say more than 400 items have been recovered.

A significant number are said to be potentially contaminated and have been submitted to the government’s Defence Science and Technology Laboratory for analysis.

Despite the recovery on Friday of a small bottle linked to the murder of Dawn Sturgess and the poisoning of Charlie Rowley, searches are expected to continue for several weeks, if not months, as officers try to identify potential sites and sources of contamination".
I'd like to know why Mr. Rowley had it in his house. And why he was able to tell them where to find it! Did he know what it was or only that he and his "girlfriend" touched it. Maybe they found it that day? And why would he have to dumpster dive if he owns a home? This is just stranger than strange.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back