GUILTY UK - Olivia Pratt-Korbel, 9, shot dead, Liverpool, 22 Aug 2022 *arrest*

I hate to sound like a gloomy prophet but...
I doubt both arrested men 1 and 2 are potential shooters.

I guess they are gang "mates" of the culprit, who, in my opinion, is either dead or far far away.

But, of course, I might be wrong.

MOO

I hate to sound like a gloomy prophet but...
I doubt both arrested men 1 and 2 are potential shooters.

I guess they are gang "mates" of the culprit, who, in my opinion, is either dead or far far away.

But, of course, I might be wrong.

MOO

It would be exceptionally unusual for a gang to kill the shooter. It's not only the shooter who is in for a very long prison sentence.....they're in it together.

Historically, some have taken off. All seaports and airports would have been placed on alert at an early stage, even if the name was not known there would be ways of identifying possible suspects.

Of course some have used private means to escape the country under the radar. Very few of these junkie gangs are sophisticated enough to have those means or command the 'respect' for others to assist them.

No, they are hoping that they have not left sufficient evidence to nail them. Tracking the CCTV and telecoms activity, in the hours/days before and after will play a major evidential role.

Last edited:
The idea that a gang will kill the shooter would be exceptionally unusual. It's not only the shooter who is in for a very long prison sentence.....they're in it together.

Historically, some have taken off. All seaports and airports would have been placed on alert at an early stage, even if the name was not known there would be ways of identifying possible suspects.

Of course some have used private means to escape the country under the radar. Very few of these junkie gangs are sophisticated enough to have those means or command the 'respect' for others to assist them.

No, they are hoping that they have not left sufficient evidence to nail them. Tracking the CCTV and telecoms activity, in the hours/days before and after will play a major evidential role.
Do not underestimate "junkie" gangs.
They have money and means to do what they want.
And they are doing exactly that.

MOO

Last edited:
Police:
We need names.
Silence is not an option.

'To be a grass in Liverpool is worse than murder' - an investigators perspective

'To be a grass in Liverpool is worse than murder' - an investigators perspective

And what is etymology of this expression?

Grass is so positive a word.
Like green green grass of home :)
Holidays and nature.

And what is etymology of this expression?
Grass is so positive a word.
Like green green grass of home :)
Holidays and nature.
'to grass on somebody' is from Cockney rhyming slang. "Grasshopper" rhymes with "copper" aka policeman

Information courtesy of Grass - phrase meaning and origin

It's off-topic but an intriguing question. Learn something new every day

'to grass on somebody' is from Cockney rhyming slang. "Grasshopper" rhymes with "copper" aka policeman

Information courtesy of Grass - phrase meaning and origin

It's off-topic but an intriguing question. Learn something new every day

It's one theory on the etymology.

There are others, e.g. 'snake in the grass', 'whispering grass' etc

Nothing divinitive has been identified.

It's one theory on the etymology.

There are others, e.g. 'snake in the grass', 'whispering grass' etc

Nothing divinitive has been identified.
OK, thanks for the correction, Whitehall.

BTW I really appreciate your informative posts on legal matters, on all sorts of threads.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sshamrick2011
Back