GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though we don't definitely know he's working on this case.

So. Now we know evidence was recovered from the home? That's what that tweet from forensic team implies.

But maybe they're just tired. Or hoping to scare certain people into telling what they know?

I think it's a family member or someone close to the family/known to Becky who was in the house that morning. JMO :)

There could have been two separate finds - the laptop, not yet ruled in or out, and an unrelated case.

There is only one link stating that there was a laptop bag that has been ruled out by police, and only stated in the headline not within the article. Maybe a bad headline writer who misinterpreted the meaning of case (in this instance refering to the casing; shell of a laptop), and perhaps what a member of the public said as what the police have said.

If the article refers to the laptop we've seen pictures of in vassal park and not a separate laptop bag, then the author of the headline is mistaken about it being a bag and could therefore also be wrong about the police having dismissed it.

I hope we find out soon what happened to that lovely girl, who reminds me of my daughter. It's so sad that this just may be a conclusion of what happened to her, & that she won't get the chance to live out her life to the fullest. I'm thinking about all of our daughters...I would love to be wrong about this, & for her to turn up safe & sound.

I wonder if the fact that it was the brother's birthday that day could have meant that there was a party or gathering at the house? People who wern't well known to the family perhaps?

Could be a family member, close friend of the family or one of the brothers friends.

Id just love to know who was in the house that day.

Just logged in for the first time today- manic busy day- haven't had a chance to read up on the forum- only the media. Anyone local in Bristol who has an update. If people are in for questioning- no doubt their absence would be local knowledge no? Anyone posted anything? Any updates from anywhere? It is not looking good at all for the poor child. I wonder what will filter through next?

The day CSI guy tweeted that he'd had to do a late shift was 26th, same day all those vans turned up at the house. There's a good chance he's involved I think.

Could be a family member, close friend of the family or one of the brothers friends.

Id just love to know who was in the house that day.

It could even have been that someone came home with Becky after her sleepover.

Would her stepmum have not noticed she had someone with her though? She saw her that morning x
So step mom talked to her before going out to her appointment, and noticed Becky was grumpy. Did I also read that she saw Becky AFTER she came home from her appointment?

And dad mentioned she came home and had a shower. Didn't mention anyone else with her at the time. Stepmum would have known cos they had a conversation. That's when the step mum said she seemed a bit grumpy.

So step mom talked to her before going out to her appointment, and noticed Becky was grumpy. Did I also read that she saw Becky AFTER she came home from her appointment?

I haven't seen that anywhere, stepmum says when she spoke to her in the morning was the last time she saw her x

Would her stepmum have not noticed she had someone with her though? She saw her that morning x

Back when I was a teenager, I manage to convince my mum that my boyfriend had gone home, and then when he "reappeared" the next day I told her he'd popped back round. He'd never left, my mum had gone to bed after me so didn't check my room and therefore didn't see him.

This was morning time though. And step mum had spoken to Rebecca. I'd think she would notice if she was with anyone but that's jmo. And she went missing that afternoon if the timelines anything to go by. Really want to know who was in the house that morning/afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea