GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the fact that it was the brother's birthday that day could have meant that there was a party or gathering at the house? People who wern't well known to the family perhaps?
I personally don't think this is the case, if it were, I think it would've been commented on/mentioned, by either the police or family in appeals/posters.

Back when I was a teenager, I manage to convince my mum that my boyfriend had gone home, and then when he "reappeared" the next day I told her he'd popped back round. He'd never left, my mum had gone to bed after me so didn't check my room and therefore didn't see him.

Its not impossible, definitely not. x

Just started reading here today and finally caught up. Whew :( Like many of you, I don't think Becky ever left that house that morning on her own. I also want to know who else was there, that claimed she did leave because they heard her music turn off and the door slam shut.

For a missing person's case, LE sure is focused heavily on that house and removing a LOT of items (evidence). The drum shaped item made me feel sick. I think, they also don't think she ever left that house on her own.

I have noticed though from all the non-FB pics I've seen of her compared to the FB pics, she really looks nothing like her FB pics. Those are all heavily enhanced (lips, eyebrows) with make-up, where all her other pics she looks much more demure. Not at all uncommon, most teenage girls do that these days. Many adult women do the same thing.

Just started reading here today and finally caught up. Whew :( Like many of you, I don't think Becky ever left that house that morning on her own. I also want to know who else was there, that claimed she did leave because they heard her music turn off and the door slam shut.

For a missing person's case, LE sure is focused heavily on that house and removing a LOT of items (evidence). The drum shaped item made me feel sick. I think, they also don't think she ever left that house on her own.

I have noticed though from all the non-FB pics I've seen of her compared to the FB pics, she really looks nothing like her FB pics. Those are all heavily enhanced (lips, eyebrows) with make-up, where all her other pics she looks much more demure. Not at all uncommon, most teenage girls do that these days. Many adult women do the same thing.

Welcome :) tbf, the whole hearing music go off and door slam is something or nothing. The people who heard it could very well have been the ones to... well, you know. Police would've thought nothing of it I wouldn't have thought x

Thinking about it there don't seem to have been house to house enquiries either, unless we just aren't being told. It seems they are searching park areas and the home.

They did, I think the same day the 4 vans were at the home. Let me grab a linky

ETA: Police search Troopers Hill for Becky Watts

On Tuesday evening, scientific investigation vans were parked outside her home and police horses were brought in to search the open land and parks. Police have also been conducting door to door inquiries in their efforts to find the teenager.

Just going back to the blue tarp, in this photo here you can just see over the gate to the back so maybe the police did put the tarp up there after all?

Search-for-Rebecca-Watts.jpg

Link

Hello all. I have been reading this thread. Very heartbreaking to say the least. I have been thinking how this case reminds me of Cassie Kay Compton, the young lady that has gone missing in Arkansas after a night out. She also came home, showered and supposedly left under her own free will ( I say supposed because it is still unclear because she was only HEARD to leave)
Then Poof! She was gone.
Just reminds me of that case.
Prayers for Becky. I hope this ends soon.

Just going back to the blue tarp, in this photo here you can just see over the gate to the back so maybe the police did put the tarp up there after all?

You could be right, defo can't see the tarp from this front view. Looks like it may have been a car-port and they've put up a trellis and gate to effectively make the back garden bigger/enclosed. I'm wondering if there's a side door on the house. There are a lot of buildings in the back and not much garden!

A Crime Scene Investigator tweeting about a case? Is that normal, especially with the officials keeping details so close?

Surely there's more than one case going at a time. Those comments could be from anything. But I'm with you, unprofessional.

Welcome :) tbf, the whole hearing music go off and door slam is something or nothing. The people who heard it could very well have been the ones to... well, you know. Police would've thought nothing of it I wouldn't have thought x

I have a house full of teenagers. If my 16 yr old's music went off, then I heard the door shut I would have immediately been concerned because in my house everyone always say "okay I'm leaving now" or "walking the dog, back in a few" or something, before they leave. No one just walks out the door without saying anything - even if it's just one of the kids to another one like "tell mom I'll be home at 3" or something like that. Granted, that's obviously not a common thing in all households but it does sort of strike me as odd that she just walked out (allegedly) without saying a word to whoever was there. Maybe it's not odd though.

Unless of course, that isn't actually what happened at all. I wonder if her parents would say that's a usual thing for her to do? Just walk out without saying "bye, I'm going to so and so's house now" or anything at all? It may be a little thing but often it's the little things that don't fit.

I have a house full of teenagers. If my 16 yr old's music went off, then I heard the door shut I would have immediately been concerned because in my house everyone always say "okay I'm leaving now" or "walking the dog, back in a few" or something, before they leave. No one just walks out the door without saying anything - even if it's just one of the kids to another one like "tell mom I'll be home at 3" or something like that. Granted, that's obviously not a common thing in all households but it does sort of strike me as odd that she just walked out (allegedly) without saying a word to whoever was there. Maybe it's not odd though.

Unless of course, that isn't actually what happened at all. I wonder if her parents would say that's a usual thing for her to do? Just walk out without saying "bye, I'm going to so and so's house now" or anything at all? It may be a little thing but often it's the little things that don't fit.

Its possible that its not the done thing there, like you say. I'm more with the fact that that didn't happen at all, and someone told the police that's what they heard in order to cover themselves and make it seem as if they DID hear her leave. x

ETA: I think the police probably know this too. xx

I'm really surprised how little news there is on twitter or in the MSM about who's been arrested. Not even a gender or an age. The police really are keeping it underwraps

I'm really surprised how little news there is on twitter or in the MSM about who's been arrested. Not even a gender or an age. The police really are keeping it underwraps

I really believe that's because its close to home, so to speak. I can't think of any other reason why they would without basic info like sex/age, they haven't even released that info to the family I don't think. If it was minors I would've thought they would've at least said that. x

I don't see any comments from the family about the arrests, all very strange!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon