GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bessie - totally off topic but while you're here and off the top of your head - how many British members are there on Websleuths? Really curious to know!
That's a good question, Cagney. I don't have a precise, to-the-minute answer "off the top of my head". I can safely say, however, that the number of registered, active members posting from the UK is in the thousands. ("Active" meaning members who have posted or registered within the last 365 days.) Sorry, I don't have more specific numbers, but suffice to say, UK members are very well represented at Websleuths. :)

Hmmm poster on Bristol Post Fb page with same surname as JP is reporting that she's just give birth

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Was it ever reported anywhere what happened with SH pregnancy?
Nothing definitive. Only rumours that she either had an abortion in April or that they were born.

In BWs dad's victim impact statement he makes reference to the unborn twins but not the child SH and NM already had. IMO I don't think they were born.

There's also been a lot of posts from people saying she has been "out partying" and at the pub with her family. Lots of hearsay on some of the BP Facebook posts. JPs sister has been getting a fair bit of flack from folk on there too for some of her comments.

Yes, I think it's best to pay no attention to the unpleasant posts. There will be spin and exaggeration galore.
There's nothing wrong with going to a pub, it's a social activity. And it's not compulsory to drink alcohol in a pub, there are many alternatives.

Extract from TW's victim statement

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/becky-watts-murder-live-updates-6823671

“We have always had contact and been civil with each other because of the children. I have often been to their house for family gatherings and even went to their wedding.

“However, I find it very difficult to get beyond that Nathan is Anjie’s son. I know that Darren is also grieving but there have been times when we have clashed since Becky’s death.

“We had different views on the funeral and even now we have different views about the headstone – so the problems are ongoing.

I feel so sorry for this lady. I think she should have been given the final say on things, simply because it must be extremely hard for her to separate DG/AG and family from the crime, because of their closeness to the murderer. I know they are entirely innocent, and I'm not explaining this very well. I know what I mean though.

The fact that she felt she couldn't attend the funeral because the mother of the accused was there, is heartbreaking. Perhaps, it might have been better if AG hadn't attended, even though she was grieving too. It just seems wrong that the person who felt they couldn't attend was Becky's mum.

Here I am! Having missed the verdicts (and about 800 posts), I see we are a few minutes from hearing the sentences for NM and SH.

Today I am sad for Becky. It's not enough that these animals were found guilty. I wish that something, somewhere along the line, could have been done to protect Becky (or any other girl) from this horrific death. Is locking NM and SH for 30+ years anywhere close to enough punishment for this crime?

It's time for me to get caught up on the thread now...

I had no idea KD and JP had kids.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nothing definitive. Only rumours that she either had an abortion in April or that they were born.

In BWs dad's victim impact statement he makes reference to the unborn twins but not the child SH and NM already had. IMO I don't think they were born.
Bristol post have got a new story were they allude to AG losing not only Ecky tut the unborn twins too

Can't link for some reason..

If JP has just had a baby I guess that's why she's been classed as medically unfit. I feel so sorry for all the children related directly and indirectly to this case. Sadly some people will never allow JP and KD to move on from this horrible tragedy and unfortunately it's their children who will suffer the most. MOO.

Bristol post have got a new story were they allude to AG losing not only Ecky tut the unborn twins too

Can't link for some reason..

Yes I saw that and thought it strange the unborn twins would be mentioned in that way but no reference to the child they already have. Again, another child dragged into a sorry mess. I hope she gets all the right support growing up so she isn't another victim of this case.

Yes I saw that and thought it strange the unborn twins would be mentioned in that way but no reference to the child they already have. Again, another child dragged into a sorry mess. I hope she gets all the right support growing up so she isn't another victim of this case.

Their child is probably the only person involved in all of this who will have a brighter future now.

Horrific though the circumstances are which have bought that about, I don't think her life would have been very nice being bought up in that pig sty of a house, with another 2 babies being introduced to the mess of a seriously screwed up father and a mother who was either abused and controlled by him, or who valued her relationship with him more than the desire to bring up her child in a nice home, and make something of her life. I hope she will be adopted out to a totally unconnected family, with no knowledge of her real parents until she is old enough to deal with it.

Here I am with all my senses to know about the sentencing. For Becky :frown: (and also for her loved ones).

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 31 secs31 seconds ago
Sentencing is due to resume shortly for Nathan Matthews and Shauna Hoare #beckywatts

Interesting pic recently on JI's FB page, must have been the reunion.

Hmmm poster on Bristol Post Fb page with same surname as JP is reporting that she's just give birth

LOL Was she at the Court ?

If this is true, then does this mean a custodial sentence is in store for her ? as surely a suspended sentence could have been given to her today ?

I feel so sorry for this lady. I think she should have been given the final say on things, simply because it must be extremely hard for her to separate DG/AG and family from the crime, because of their closeness to the murderer. I know they are entirely innocent, and I'm not explaining this very well. I know what I mean though.

The fact that she felt she couldn't attend the funeral because the mother of the accused was there, is heartbreaking. Perhaps, it might have been better if AG hadn't attended, even though she was grieving too. It just seems wrong that the person who felt they couldn't attend was Becky's mum.

We are absolutely on the same page here Rach.. She is Becky's MOTHER she should be considered first.
As for the funeral - again, she should have gone and not felt she was not able to because of AG.
I have been a step mother and always stood back in favour of the mother, even when I really wanted to be at an event.

I'm jumping ahead to say I'm on page 12 reading about NM sniveling, rocking and a guard FINALLY holding his chair while he's told to stop rocking. Give me a freaking BREAK!!! How DARE he make this about HIM when Becky’s family is talking about what he's done to her, to her family and to their whole world. What a piece of $#!+.

And I'm not surprised in the least that SH is showing no emotion. She never did, during the entire time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smoore9861