GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn · 31 secs31 seconds ago
The sentencing of Karl Demetrius and Jaydene Parsons for their crimes of assisting an offender is adjourned until February. #beckywatts

Oh! Why would that be?

And someone remind me - was KD kept in on remand and JP bailed?

Darren Little Verified account  ‏@DarrenLittleSky · 25 secs26 seconds ago
Darren Galsworthy: "we will never understand why this happened...the heartless cold perpetrators can never be forgiven or forgotten"

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn · 36 secs37 seconds ago
"we will never understand why this has happened.... a plot born out of hatred, greed.... despicable act can never be forgotten"

Darren Little Verified account  ‏@DarrenLittleSky · 30 secs30 seconds ago
"Don't have the vocabulary to describe the searing pain we felt" words of Darren Galsworthy

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn · 28 secs28 seconds ago
"i don't have the vocabulary to describe the searing pain.... it's like being cast off a cliff into the bottomless depths of despair"

Darren Little Verified account  ‏@DarrenLittleSky · 18 secs19 seconds ago
"The betrayal we felt is insurmountable"

"Jaydene Parsons is "not medically fit" to be sentenced. She and Karl Demetrius will be sentenced in February"#BeckyWatts

Was Becky "medically fit" for her sentence???

:tsktsk: :tsktsk: No words...
Surely they could have sentenced KD

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn · 27 secs27 seconds ago
"we would not have got this far if not for heavy medication.... the betrayal we felt is insurmountable"

Oh! Why would that be?

And someone remind me - was KD kept in on remand and JP bailed?
KD was remanded..so another 3 months on remand..Surely they could have sentenced him

Darren Little Verified account  ‏@DarrenLittleSky · 36 secs37 seconds ago
@DarrenLittleSky: DG: it truly would've been easier to take us all rather than leave us to cope with the aftermath of this crime"

The Breeze SouthWest ‏@breezesouthwest · 57 secs57 seconds ago
#BeckyWatts trial: 'The heartless cold calculated actions of despicable people'

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn · 52 secs52 seconds ago
"everything beautiful in our lives has been ripped from us.... our children have become isolated and bullied at school"

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 1 min1 minute ago
"The heartless cold and calculating perpetrators of this disposable act of violence can never be forgiven or forgotten."

Aren't JP and KD still in custody? So JP was too sick/medically unfit to attend sentencing today? So it's postponed until Feb?

ETA, Sorry yes JP was bailed.

Well isn't that convenient .. :banghead:

Surely they could have sentenced KD

I am sure there must be some technical reason for not being able to. Probably something relating to the sentences being the same.

Jon Kay Verified account  ‏@jonkay01 · 1 min1 minute ago
Becky's uncle's voice cracks in court as he describes impact of "this plot born out of hate, jealousy and greed – a despicable act of evil"

The Breeze SouthWest ‏@breezesouthwest · 58 secs59 seconds ago
#BeckyWatts trial: Becky's dad talking about how SH and NM said nothing and carried on with pretence of helping them

Jon Kay Verified account  ‏@jonkay01 · 56 secs56 seconds ago
Darren Galsworthy's statement says the betrayal of Matthews and Hoare is "insurmountable". Says he is haunted by nightmares of Becky's death

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn · 54 secs54 seconds ago
"Becky was so small and fragile she never stood a chance...." #beckywatts

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 33 secs33 seconds ago
Not only did they cruelly rob Becky of life,they also took her dignity in death and did all this on her brother Danny's birthday

KD was remanded..so another 3 months on remand..Surely they could have sentenced him

For the sake of their children, if it looks likely that JP is going to be given a custodial sentence, perhaps this way works out better if KD will have done his time prior to the actual sentencing ... at least one of them will able to look after them.

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 42 secs42 seconds ago
Becky's dad: '[NM and SH] sat in our home and watched my very public descent into madness and despair.'

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 40 secs40 seconds ago
Says he relives Becky's death,"powerless to help"

The Breeze SouthWest ‏@breezesouthwest · 35 secs35 seconds ago
#BeckyWatts trial: Becky's dad says it would have been easier if all of them had been taken

Made in Bristol TV Verified account  ‏@madeinbristoltv · 24 secs25 seconds ago
Darren and Anjie Galsworthy: "Everything beautiful in our lives has been ripped from us" #beckywatts

The Breeze SouthWest ‏@breezesouthwest · 34 secs34 seconds ago
#BeckyWatts trial: Becky's dads her death haunts his dreams and waking moments: 'she was so small she never stood a chance'

For the sake of their children, if it looks likely that JP is going to be given a custodial sentence, perhaps this way works out better if KD will have done his time prior to the actual sentencing ... at least one of them will able to look after them.
I'm guessing given the amount of time that he'll have been on remand that KD won't have much time to serve anyway

jy3x3AN.jpg

link
Becky Watts was 16-years-old.

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn 1m1 minute ago

statement now from Becky's mother read by a family liaison officer....

Oh am so pleased Tanya has a statement in there and do hope it is the same FLO reading it out. She was so good on Wednesday.

The Breeze SouthWest ‏@breezesouthwest · 33 secs33 seconds ago
#BeckyWatts trial: Statement from Becky's mum read out in court

Darren Little Verified account  ‏@DarrenLittleSky · 20 secs20 seconds ago
"It is like the worst of all horror movies, but this is real, she was only 16"

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn · 15 secs15 seconds ago
"after my daughter was murdered she was mutilated..... cut into pieces" #beckywatts

Jon Kay Verified account  ‏@jonkay01 · 23 secs23 seconds ago
Now a statement from Becky's biological mother - Tanya Watts. Says dismemberment made this "like the worst of all horror movies..."

I'm guessing given the amount of time that he'll have been on remand that KD won't have much time to serve anyway

I was guessing at them getting about 4 years.

Rupert Evelyn ‏@rupertevelyn · 27 secs27 seconds ago
"Becky was murdered on Danny's [brother] birthday.....how can he ever celebrate again..." #beckywatts

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 53 secs54 seconds ago
Killed on her brother's birthday, "there is nothing to celebrate anymore,not without Becky"

Darren Little Verified account  ‏@DarrenLittleSky · 29 secs29 seconds ago
"Becky would've been so scared seeing this person she thought of as a brother attacking and killing her"

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 47 secs48 seconds ago
Becky's mother: 'Now the world knows all about her death in every horrific detail' #beckywatts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolibery