GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The family would have known the significance of any addresses right from the beginning.

Wasn't it posted somewhere that police officers were focusing on 'other people' who may have been in her home the day she went missing?

If the crime scene actually started at her father's that would explain the intense searching there.

And maybe give a really really horrible clue as to why he posted *that* post on facebook. :(

You're right I think. He may have been appealing to Shauna...little knowing she would side with the killer.

Or perhaps provided a false alibi. Maxine Carr for example.

I hope for the sake of their daughter, she has done something like that rather than played a bigger part. Otherwise their poor little girl has lost both parents at once, and will have to go through life knowing both parents are killers. What chance in life will she have now?

I was thinking of their daughter earlier...........another life destroyed

Do you mean with DG - Becky's father ? If so, that was Joe, his younger brother

Thank you. I can barely watch that appeal now. Poor man. :( I also had my doubts about him and regret forming an opinion so soon. It was wrong...and Becky's poor Mother too has had to watch all this unfold.

I don't know how far I can go without pushing the boundaries too far, and I don't know if this has been mentioned.

However I believe Mr Galsworthy and his current wife originally married in January quarter 1984. I certainly can't see another marriage pre 2005 although there may have been once since.

Point without going any further is that there could be a long history or being aware of each other for the children involved? More so than your parent meeting a new partner when you're in your mid twenties, if that makes any sense at all.

Or perhaps provided a false alibi. Maxine Carr for example.

I hope for the sake of their daughter, she has done something like that rather than played a bigger part. Otherwise their poor little girl has lost both parents at once, and will have to go through life knowing both parents are killers. What chance in life will she have now?

I really hope so too. Really would like to think there is some hope that she didn't know exactly what she was covering for. However, with the amount of people that seem to be involved, that looks unlikely. My opinion only, obvs.

Thank you. I can barely watch that appeal now. Poor man. :( I also had my doubts about him and regret forming an opinion so soon. It was wrong...and Becky's poor Mother too has had to watch all this unfold.

Yes, I also posted at the time that I thought it was a very odd, not believable, video...now we can see why he was so awkward about everything...
and the comment from his brother about things happening on impulse - with hindsight, I wonder what they already suspected

I don't know how far I can go without pushing the boundaries too far, and I don't know if this has been mentioned.

However I believe Mr Galsworthy and his current wife originally married in January quarter 1984. I certainly can't see another marriage pre 2005 although there may have been once since.

Point without going any further is that there could be a long history or being aware of each other for the children involved? More so than your parent meeting a new partner when you're in your mid twenties, if that makes any sense at all.
I thought they got married recently

Can somebody spell it out for me, how is it her step-brother?

I just saw a picture of a coffin being removed from the scene. I don't know if it's already been linked to and though it's unspeakably sad to see it, it is also oddly comforting that she's not there anymore and that she's been removed from that place and the horror. She's safe in a way. Nothing can happen now to her. :(

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/becky-watts-stepbrother-girlfriend-quizzed-5268171

I know what you mean.... it feels better to know that Becky has gone somewhere that people will take care of her and grieve for her, rather than to be in that awful house

Right I must go to bed as I'm up at 5am. Such a sad and unexpected day it's been

Becky's stepbrother and his girlfriend are held over her murder: Pair are among seven arrested after police discover body parts in rundown house
By Lucy Crossley for MailOnline and Arthur Martin and Emine Sinmaz and Tom Kelly for the Daily Mail

Published: 04:33 EST, 3 March 2015 | Updated: 17:57 EST, 3 March 2015

[...]
Mr Matthews’s mother Angie-Mae Galsworthy, who is married to Becky’s father Darren, has sat with him during televised appeals for the teenager’s safe return.

His girlfriend has posted numerous appeals on Facebook for information about Becky’s whereabouts since she disappeared almost two weeks ago.

The notes posted by Miss Phillips included two messages from Becky’s father pleading for information.

One read: ‘Police have turned my house upside down trying to find any clues. What fresh new hell will we go through today?’

A local resident said: ‘Nathan and Shauna are just normal people. She messaged me and she asked me if I had seen Becky or I could help with the search.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tion-pair-suspicion-murder.html#ixzz3TMxKyOqT

Really? I'd be shocked to see that kind of relationship.

Quite common on council estates (not all but a large majority ) and kids that are bought up in care both applicable in this case.

And it does happen in all walks of life - I came from a loving family blah blah and shacked up with a man 10 years older than me when I was 15

Quite common on council estates (not all but a large majority ) and kids that are bought up in care both applicable in this case

Oh come on, it's not just the provenance of council estates, plenty of people who are 21 go out with under age girls. Girls mature much earlier than their counterparts and hence go out with older guys, its the same the world over, has absolutely nothing to do with "sink estates". If you're shocked by this you must have been living a cave. It's no shocker.

And it does happen in all walks of life - I came from a loving family blah blah and shacked up with a man 10 years older than me when I was 15
5 chars

I thought they got married recently

I may be wrong then. However, Galsworthy is an unusual surname, and I can only find two marriage records for a Darren Galsworthy at all pre 2005. One of those two was in 1984, in Bristol, to someone with the first name Angela (I won't put surname in case I'm wrong)

Mods please delete if necessary...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member